• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Club of The Month (September)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017

Welcome to September's Club of The Month Thread!

Here we are for the second round of CoTM! Like usual, please read the guideline carefully.​

GUIDELINE

• Only club members and club owners can vote to ensure the club voting is fair. Please join a club, if you are interested in voting.
  • One vote per person; you may vote only once and cannot change your decision afterward.
  • You can only vote for one club.
  • Owners are NOT allowed to vote for their own club.
  • You may NOT ask members to vote for your club, but you can simply ask your members to take part of the voting.
  • Voting starts right now! (No need to nominate, just vote directly.)
  • Voting lasts till September 30th. The Club of the Month will be announced on October 1st.
  • @Brain Over Brawn@ Psychic-type Club is August's Club of The Month. Therefore, the said club cannot be voted.
  • [S-HIGHLIGHT]This thread is for voting only![/S-HIGHLIGHT] Please contact Wiicked or Sun for questions.
  • While we welcome discussions, feedback, comments and/or suggestion, expressing them in this thread is strictly prohibited as doing so may potentially mess up the vote counts. Instead please use the Club Feedback and News Thread for such matters.

HOW TO VOTE

• Simply reply this thread and state clearly for the Pokémon Club you're voting for.
    Voting example said:
    I vote for ABC Club!
  • [S-HIGHLIGHT]Please contact Wiicked or Sun for questions.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

VOTED CLUBS

The Invincible and Legendary - Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club +1
== The Antagonist's Club | Where Villains Converge == +4

Background credit: http://eyeofxana.deviantart.com/

Last edited:

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I'm voting for == The Antagonist's Club | Where Villains Converge == because the club's able to influence me to be a bad person, except that's just a joke. Despite a relatively new club, I can really see the owner's effort for his club! Not to mention, he even took the time to design his main thread well. He has innovative topics too! I can't wait to see what's this amazing club gonna bring to Pokémon Club.

Honorable mentions to: The Invincible and Legendary - Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club, keep up the great work Hanbei. I know you're a hardworking person. ;)

Years
I am voting for == The Antagonist's Club | Where Villains Converge ==
Spoiler:
established by KetsuekiR. This club is a club of its own. The topics are really interesting and the club is a safe haven for those that like villains

Reactions: Sun
Years
I vote for KetsuekiR's == The Antagonist's Club | Where Villains Converge == because even if it's only new, it has potential to cover so many topics and it'll likely become a very active club with the dedication he's putting into it.

Notable mentions go to Dedenne1's *Nuzzles and Thundershocks* ~An Electric Type Pokemon Club~ and The Invincible and Legendary - Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club because he always puts effort into his clubs and is why he's recognized as one of our most respected regulars.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Theres not much question on this for me == The Antagonist's Club | Where Villains Converge == is a great club and Ketsueki is doing a great job running it and like Hikari says it has a lot of potential and i would love to see it thrive

Sorry for not replying sooner real busy this week gl to all the clubs!

Reactions: Sun

Sun

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017

Congratulations to...

[S-HIGHLIGHT] == The Antagonist's Club | Where Villains Converge == [/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Interview with KetsuekiR

Congratulations on your wiicked club for winning September's Club of The Month, as well as for the 10 members milestone! Tell us how you feel about your club's accomplishments!
I'm extremely proud of everyone in the club. They've kept the club active and made it an interesting and fun place to be. This club truly belongs to it's members. Think of me as just a guy who's editing the OP xD The success of the club, I owe to them! Thanks guys!

How does it feel to have your club as the first non-elemental type to win the title? Particularly when your club has established only for less than a month?
It feels amazing! I'm really happy to see that people like the club! I honestly didn't expect the club to win this month, or the next one, but I am happy that it did! I'm only going to keep working harder to keep the club as awesome as it is now!

What made your club win? Tell us the secret on managing a great club!
I have no clue xD I'd have to say it's mostly engaging with your members an making sure nobody is ever bored! You just have to keep providing members with a reason to post! I always make sure I reply to members' posts and try to socialize with everyone so that we aren't simply club-mates but instead, friends! The biggest secret though is having amazing members like my club does! Everyone's super active and friendly and that's what keeps me and the club going!

How did the idea of making a villainous club hatch? Are you the grand boss or a spy from the villainous teams, haha?
How did you find out?! I may have to kill you now >:D Haha! In all seriousness though, I was simply reading the first post on the Grand Club list and I noticed that there wasn't a single club about any of the villainous teams! That's no good! I wanted to make a club about each of them but because of the rule limiting an owner to three clubs, I had to choose the teams I wanted to make clubs around :( This was disappointing and hard so I almost gave up on it. However, out of nowhere, an idea popped into my head and that's what became the collective Antagonist's Club!

Do you have any plans for your club? Tell us your plans for your club!
Ooh those are secret plans! I can give you teeny, tiny details though but keep it a secret ;P I'm planning events and teams for members :P I don't want to ruin that surprise so keep an eye out for more! :D One thing I can tell you is that I want the club members to tell me what they want to see in the future of the club! I always like to think the club belongs to them as much as it does me so they should get a say in it's future too, right?

One last question, are you planning to dominate the world?
Muhahahahaha! Of course we are! You thought this club was for people who simply liked the villains?! Ha! We are the villains! You will all bow before us! So, no, we're not planning that :P

Once again, congratulations to == The Antagonist's Club | Where Villains Converge == and KetsuekiR for dominating the worl-*cough* I mean the Club of The Month! A special shout out to The Invincible and Legendary - Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club for receiving a nomination! Keep up the great work Dedenne1 and fellow club owners! :) And thank you very much for those who took part on the voting! See you guys on late-October. Don't let the Halloween atmosphere spook you! :B

Background credit: http://eyeofxana.deviantart.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back