• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm New. And I'm Happy To Be Here! :)

Years
Hi! I joined this forum because I heard alot about it on other forums. I am a young girl gamer, specifically Mario, Sonic, and most Nintendo games. My first Pokemon game was Pokemon FireRed. I don't care what gen, as long as it is Pokemon. I watch a lot of youtube, especially gaming videos. I love Harry Potter, Pokemon, books, and so much more. I hope to meet many people on these forums. I have a slight issue with inactivity, and I am working on that. Serebii Forums are my home forums, so I will be there more often under the same username as here. I hope that I will make many friends on here. I am also on the Ever Grande City forums under the same username.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
Welcome :3, I'm also new :D, This community is pretty friendly :3, Have fun here, you can find anything Pokemon related :D

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
Welcome, Espeon EX! Is there a specific nickname you go by? Or should I call you by your username? Well anyway, I got pretty off track there! ^^; My name is Bandit, your local Pikachu and Raichu fan! Nice to meet you!

It seems your more of a fan of the games rather than the trading card game or the anime, so I've got quite a few forums you should visit, here's the category for more recent Pokemon games, and here's the category for Pokemon gaming in general, plus the old games.

If you need any more help or do not know what to do, feel free to drop me a visitor message or personal message! ^^

- Bandit

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi there, Esp. EX!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! That's cool that you're a gamer. I also love some other games as much as I do Pokémon, but the Pokémon series, for me, is by far the best. ;D FireRed was an awesome game and a good one to start with because of the fact that it's a remake of the first, first games that came out. Have you played any of the other games? :D

That's awesome that you're quite diverse when it comes to games, books, and movies! Harry Potter was never my thing, but I do enjoy watching each of the movies from now and then.

Hope to see you around!

Years
Hi there, Esp. EX!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! That's cool that you're a gamer. I also love some other games as much as I do Pokémon, but the Pokémon series, for me, is by far the best. ;D FireRed was an awesome game and a good one to start with because of the fact that it's a remake of the first, first games that came out. Have you played any of the other games? :D

That's awesome that you're quite diverse when it comes to games, books, and movies! Harry Potter was never my thing, but I do enjoy watching each of the movies from now and then.

Hope to see you around!
I have played more Pokemon games, including Pokemon Red(so my first game coinsides with that). The odd thing is I am really picky when it comes to books, and it can take me at LEAST 30 minutes to get a few books, movies/games, not so much.

@Bandit, I like to go by Espeon. I am getting back into the anime(watching it online in Japanese in English subtitles...), and I am a fan of the TCG, but mostly games.

Years
Heeey Espeon, pleasure to meet you and welcome to PC~

Yeah, since PokeCommunity is just such a huge forum, I'm sure there'll be word around of us elsewhere. I'm somewhat of a girl gamer too, and I say "somewhat" since I don't play games as often as I'd like. You get brownie points for being an overall lover of Pokemon though; it's definitely not at all about the gen, all that matters is that it's Pokemon. I see you started the franchise with a really great game too, FR/LG were fantastic ways to end the third gen and were great successors to R/B since we had so much more to do. :D The Sevii Islands were great additions and the VS Seeker is probably the best item to hit the games, even now.

So I'm going to assume you watch Let's Players? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but if you do we have more things in common! I adore LPers and my favorites are Nova and Seamus, if you've heard of 'em. But hopefully PC can become your other home forum sometime, but if not, that's all right, too! We welcome anyone regardless of how much time they spend here. ^_^ I'm sure you'll have a great time - just remember to follow the rules! If there's ever anything you're confused about, feel free to contact one of the moderators with the bold blue names. We're always happy to assist!

Have a wonderful time here. <3

Years
^ I do watch LPers, I have heard of Nova and Seamus, but for Pokemon, I mostly watch Munching Orange, among others. I also watch reviews by the likes of Jontron and PeanutButterGamer.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
Years
Hey there! Welcome to the community :) I've been here for a long time, but I always feel/look like a newbie cos I can go for a long time without posting due to having really crappy internet =/ Feel free to add me as a friend if you want, I'm friendly and we like a lot of the same stuff! ^__^

Nakala Pri

Cool, we're the same age. Hey there, my name is Rozu and I love gaming. I love anything colourful and of course, anything Pokemon! I hope you totally love this community as much as I have!

Crazy and hyper Rozu xox

Back