• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Saiph - The VytroVerse Part 1 (Full Game released!)

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 28, 2023
Oh my gosh, Its sir vytron himself. My favorite pokemon trainer.

Thank you very much sir. Yes sir, When I got a pikachu and it does show only pikachu and other kanto dex.
Thank you very much sir!
6-6

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I have made a compatibility patch for this hack so that this game can be played with any emulators or a real console. I have contacted the creator before, even if I'm not sure if he's okay with me releasing this patch. But still, I think there're many people who may need this patch. And I did not change anything in this hack, so most glitches which existed in the full patch still exist in this patch since this is a pure compatibility patch.

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/19pc...aiph+Full+Version+-+2020+Patch+Fixed.rar/file

Years
I have made a compatibility patch for this hack so that this game can be played with any emulators or a real console. I have contacted the creator before, even if I'm not sure if he's okay with me releasing this patch. But still, I think there're many people who may need this patch. And I did not change anything in this hack, so most glitches which existed in the full patch still exist in this patch since this is a pure compatibility patch.

Download link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/19pc...aiph+Full+Version+-+2020+Patch+Fixed.rar/file

Eh he has a Discord so if you want to you can contact him there if not I'm sure word will reach him soon enough.And thank you once again for your service to the romhack community you're a legend.

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen May 30, 2023
Pokémon Saiph 2 is officially in development now!

l0fwh7.jpeg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
Good evening.
I played through the hack and enjoyed some of the parts, but ultimately got stuck after the Shenow fight on Light Island:
I win, Shenow left, Lori left.
Then the screen went black.
I pushed START, the menu opened.
I entered one of the options and the lights went back on.
I left the room and everything went black, this time for good.
Is there anything I can do with it? I'd love to see the end of the game. There were no other game breaking glitches so far, so I guessed the ROM i hacked was the right one.

Other than that, I feel like you have a hell of a knack for writing stories and dialogues - I really like that. Sors seems to confirm this. I liked the region as well, the setting, the atmosphere, new tilesets and such.

On the other hand, the hack feels really messy and sloppy, numerous glitching visual details and lots of typos, even in Pokemon names (Fenneken? Escaviler?). The routes seem overspammed with the Early Normal Types and Early Birds of various generations, thus finding an useful pokemon borders on impossible. I missed a sensible water type the most - Shellos doesn't really cut it and Buizel appears way to late and is too rare. Non-functional Pokedex doesn't help either.

But I understand this game is closed, and I understand that. I see like it was just a warm up for Sors, which is miles above many things I've seen. All I can say is: I hope you keep hacking, as my favourite parts seem to be there - the story and the region. Have a good day and I keep my fingers crossed for Saiph 2.

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen May 30, 2023
These are official tracks from the wip GBA Romhack, Pokémon Saiph 2!

wd8z90.jpeg

1n0356.jpeg

Last edited:

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
Years

An immersive storyline is the USP of hacks developed by #Vytron, and we don't expect anything less than amazing from Saiph 2 as well! Having said that, I wonder why do we have to bump in the official Saiph thread for Saiph 2's updates and discussions?

Mate, if you have made some tangible progress for Saiph 2, then start a new thread already...

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
Years
An immersive storyline is the USP of hacks developed by #Vytron, and we don't expect anything less than amazing from Saiph 2 as well! Having said that, I wonder why do we have to bump in the official Saiph thread for Saiph 2's updates and discussions?

Mate, if you have made some tangible progress for Saiph 2, then start a new thread already...

Thank you and yes I'm on it but I haven't made enough progress to start a whole thread up.
Once I start scripting and adapting my story drafts into actual gameplay, I'll have enough material to make its own standalone thread.
(But thanks for Kanye for sharing my sneak peeks here, they have been hunted together from my other social media lol)

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen May 30, 2023
Welcome to the Regris Region!
The playground of Part 3: Pokémon Saiph 2!

jojmrh.jpeg

Last edited:

Allen Ceedos

The Old School PokeFan
Years
Hi there everyone. I had a chat with Vytron a few days ago about coming up with walkthroughs for Pokemon Saiph and Pokemon Sors. Unfortunately there isn't any documentation for Saiph, so I wanted to find out if any of you are able to help in coming up with the documentation? Vytron says he works on his own, no team around him who can do that and he isn't planning on creating the documentation any time soon since he's busy. Currently I'm working on a walkthrough for Pokemon Crystal Clear, so I'm hoping that by the time I'm done with it there will be documentation for Saiph and I can get started on that walkthrough. I've messaged Vytron to let him know about this so if you are interested in helping please contact him. Thanks in advance, cheers.

Back