• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
four.png

487-origin.gif
Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions
487-origin.gif

Pokémon Platinum Red and Blue Versions are two separate GBA hacks. Platinum Red is a full demake of Pokémon Platinum Version on the GBA, while Platinum Blue, still using Sinnoh, has many other features and sidequests.

1. [alink id="Features"]Features ~ What features will attract me to these hacks?[/alink id]
  2. [alink id="Screenshots"]Screenshots ~ Can I see what these hacks look like?[/alink id]
  3. [alink id="Videos"]Videos ~ Is there proof at all?[/alink id]
  4. [alink id="Music"]Music ~ Can I listen?[/alink id]
  5. [alink id="Downloads"]Downloads ~ Where do I get the hacks?[/alink id]
  6. [alink id="Banners"]Banners ~ How can I help support?[/alink id]
  7. [alink id="Awards"]Awards ~ Did these hacks win any prizes or awards?[/alink id]
  8. [alink id="FAQ"]FAQ ~ What are the frequently asked questions?[/alink id]
  9. [alink id="Donate"]Donate/Support ~ Can I support?[/alink id]

[A ID]Features[/A ID]
445.gif
Features
445.gif

Spoiler:

[A ID]Screenshots[/A ID]
483.gif
Screenshots (as of Sept.14 2015)
483.gif

Spoiler:

[A ID]Videos[/A ID]
486.gif
Videos
486.gif

Spoiler:

[A ID]Music[/A ID]
441.gif
Music
441.gif

Spoiler:

[A ID]Downloads[/A ID]
491.gif
Downloads
491.gif

Spoiler:

[A ID]Banners[/A ID]
475.gif
Banners
475.gif

Spoiler:

[A ID]Awards[/A ID]
490.gif
Awards
490.gif

Spoiler:

[A ID]FAQ[/A ID]
487.gif
FAQ
487.gif

Spoiler:

[A ID]Donate[/A ID]
417f.gif
Support/Donate
417f.gif
Spoiler:

398.gif
The Region Map
398.gif

Spoiler:

I'm a full-time student. Platinum Red & Blue are not my priorities, and when I do have free time, I don't always go straight to them. It has been a long time since I've been able to consistently make them, and that's why a few years have passed without any substantial work to show. However, I am on the Romhackers' chat if you want to contact me or the team. I post stuff there before here, and it's also nice to get to know people.
smile.gif

I'm a very busy person outside of Platinum Red & Blue, so please consider that. On another note, thanks for taking the time to check them out!
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Yay GoGo it got accepted! Anyways it's really cool... why not put the screenshot of Barry and his big mugshot when he bumps into you? And like what type of stuff does Blue have that red doesn't? Is it like just side quests or more extra cool stuff?

Zen-senpai

Intermediate Scripter
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2016
Nice! Haven't seen a day/night music system yet in a GBA hack, that's really cool! :)

Good luck with your hack.

GoGoJJTech

Years
Yay GoGo it got accepted! Anyways it's really cool... why not put the screenshot of Barry and his big mugshot when he bumps into you? And like what type of stuff does Blue have that red doesn't? Is it like just side quests or more extra cool stuff?

I did say that it isn't a demake, but it uses the characters and region. :D It includes sidequests and different stories.

Nice! Haven't seen a day/night music system yet in a GBA hack, that's really cool! :)

Good luck with your hack.

I made a video about it a few months ago showing it off, but I didn't share who did it till now so he doesn't get bombarded with questions. I specifically said to not run to him ^_^

Last edited:
Years
wow! another unbelievable hack!!
cant wait for this one!! weeeeeeeeeee!!!!
so many great hacks are being released now :3
well this is one of the best! hope u can finish this all the way! GOODLUCK! :)
and just cant wait to play this. xD

Years
WOW! just noticed it, at the screenshots.
REALLY!?!?! more than 386 pokemon to catch? woah thats so amazing!! xD

GoGoJJTech

Years
wow! another unbelievable hack!!
cant wait for this one!! weeeeeeeeeee!!!!
well this is one of the best! hope u can finish this all the way! GOODLUCK! :)
and just cant wait to play this. xD

Fixed: wow! more unbelievable hacks!!
cant wait for these!! weeeeeeeeeee!!!!
well these are two of the best! hope u can finish them all the way! GOODLUCK! :)
and just cant wait to play these. xD
There :)
And thanks for the positive feedback, put tons of work into them.

WOW! just noticed it, at the screenshots.
REALLY!?!?! more than 386 pokemon to catch? woah thats so amazing!! xD

Yeah, that took a lot of research and work, especially not getting help :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Well, it certainly has a nice list of features.

However, to be honest, the text palette and grass tiles look awful. Especially the grass, it's too undefined, and the palette is awkward.

On the other hand, 493 Pokemon is quite impressive, so good work.

GoGoJJTech

Years
Well, it certainly has a nice list of features.

However, to be honest, the text palette and grass tiles look awful. Especially the grass, it's too undefined, and the palette is awkward.

On the other hand, 493 Pokemon is quite impressive, so good work.

The text and grass are things that aren't finished yet :D
Kinda procrastinating from fixing them. The grass is native FR grass using tree tile palette on a pixel filter, lel :)

Thanks, also looking forward to your Advance Song ;)

Years
what's the difference between these two versions anyway? :D
and when are you going to release this hack? sorry i just cant wait to play ^^
cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, really bad :S
hahahahaha xD

GoGoJJTech

Years
what's the difference between these two versions anyway? :D
and when are you going to release this hack? sorry i just cant wait to play ^^
cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, really bad :S
hahahahaha xD

All of the info you asked is in the thread lol
Don't worry, it will be completed ;)

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
You should post a screenie of the textbox with the sprite in the corner ... I thought that looked nice {:3} about time you posted a thread! Good luck.

Years
I am very excited to try out these hacks! I have been waiting a while for a GBA hack that is very similar to the Generation 4 games, that I never played through completion. Although I look forward to it, I do have some concerns.

Usually, I am not one to knock somebody on the palette they choose, but this one does seem very plain and vibrant. Maybe I am misremembering how the original Platinum looked, but it does seem really bright.

Tile colours aside, this looks very fantastic and am interested in getting my hands on it as soon as I can.

GoGoJJTech

Years
You should post a screenie of the textbox with the sprite in the corner ... I thought that looked nice {:3} about time you posted a thread! Good luck.

Oh, the transparent mugshot. I'll include it in Platinum Blue since Pl didn't have those.

I am very excited to try out these hacks! I have been waiting a while for a GBA hack that is very similar to the Generation 4 games, that I never played through completion. Although I look forward to it, I do have some concerns.

Usually, I am not one to knock somebody on the palette they choose, but this one does seem very plain and vibrant. Maybe I am misremembering how the original Platinum looked, but it does seem really bright.

Tile colours aside, this looks very fantastic and am interested in getting my hands on it as soon as I can.

It's really bright due to DNS making day time yellowish, and night blueish. Kinda annoying, waiting for a new type of D/N system. The tiles are Platinum ripped, so they can't get more real than that, but buildings and such are more edited. Environment:Platinum, Man-made:redone.
Simple.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
This, I would give a 10/10, are you sure you're not using screenies from the real Platinum, because this bugger is a really well sprited and well tiled game, you could fool someone, with this. I'll be looking forward to a release.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Yo! NDS remake in GBA. I was always looking for a gba game for sinnoh region. Hope you complete it.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Wow, I was wondering when you were going to release this. Excellent job!
I'm sure that these will become one of the greater hacks on this forum, so keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back