• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Chain Game

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Electrode

This Pokemon's upper and lower body color was accidentally swapped.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Eelektross

I was going to say Eevee or something, but let's get out of the 'E' range for now. :>

Years
Medacham

Awesome typing combo. A fighting type resistant of Psychic and a Psychic that can hit a Dark hard. :P

Years
Palkia

You missed the chance to use Dialga before, so I figured I'd throw in his brother (who's typing I personally don't like... I just can't imagine a Water/Dragon being any good (GYRADOS WILL NEVER BE WATER/DRAGON!)).

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
Absol~ Sealeo.

Water/Dragon only has one weakness, and that one weakness only does 2x damage. Just like with Poison/Dark :D If Gyara became Water/Dragon, it would lose the 4x Electric weakness and Rock weakness and just have a weakness to Dragon, thus making it even more hard to take down.

Back