• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon region would you like to live in?

Years
I was wondering if pokemon were real, then what region you would live in and what city or town or specific area would you live in. Personally, I would love to live in the resort area in the sinnoh region and aquacorde town in kalos.

Years
I would pick Hoenn. It's my favorite region and I think I would be happy there because the sea is all around you, and I love spending time boating on lakes or playing at the beach in real life or just listening to the rain fall. It's just a really physically beautiful and peaceful region where friendship is more of the focus. I think the Pokemon in this region are some of the most striking out there, and I had a penchant for contests. Being a coordinator is what I would most want as a career path in the Pokemon world. I would make my home in the beautiful and unique space of Sootopolis city as an apprentice of Wallace.

squideyes

Squiddy
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 12, 2022
I'm going to have to go with Johto, being west of Kanto and Sinnoh--my runner-ups. The scenery and landmarks are Japanese inspired, awe-inspiring, and full of pure nostalgia. I would be very content from living from the cradle to the grave in Johto.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
definitely sinnoh or kalos! both are the most scenic and romantic, though sinnoh has more unique and interesting landmarks than kalos and since i'd likely be exploring a lot i'd probably end up choosing sinnoh. somewhere vibrant and central like hearthome city would be ideal but at the same time, floaroma town is ridiculously beautiful so i'd most likely end up there.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'd like to live in Johto or Sinnoh. While Hoenn and Alola seem like amazing paradise regions, I think I'd appreciate the more montaineous areas and still have relatively close proximity to the sea :)

Sirfetch’d

Hoenn for sure. Alola would be great but it's a bit too crowded for my tastes with all the tourists. Hoenn however is so quaint and has plenty of beaches to visit. I'd reside in Fortree City!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Hoenn. It's so similar to my country- no snow that could probably freeze me to death, plus some pretty neat Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 3, 2018
Hm, Sinnoh i think, just because I love it the most. I dont think there is any region that is close to my country, just Kalos because I am near France and have my parents there ahah xD

Years
I've always been fond of Olivine City in Johto- a medium sized town (for Pokemon standards) that's close to the water, and is in close proximity to other major cities (Goldenrod, with direct transportation to Kanto). Plus the ferry terminal is there as well, meaning I'd have easy access to other places as well if I ever felt like travelling.

Years
Alola! It's beachy, and not only can I island hop on a Mantine for free, I have loads of things to do (shopping and the like) and not to mention it's a super relaxing tropical atmosphere. What's not to like?

Years
Hoen is my fave. But I love cold weather and ice and snow so perhaps Sinnoh? Is the northern city called Snowpoint I think?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 24, 2019
Sinnoh, it just seems like the best place to hang. I like the weather. Hoen would be alright too.

Years
Oh, this is too easy! Sinnoh! Hands down. Not only is the region is absolutely beautiful, the music is splendid, and all of the cities and towns have such warm, homey feels to them. Jubilife is lively and bursting with life, Twinleaf town is serene and quiet, whereas Snowpoint city is a stunning winter wonderland, the region is full of diverse places. The pokemon in Sinnoh are also my favourites, which helps.

If I were to live in one particular place in Sinnoh, it would either be Hearthome city, or Florama town. I love flowers and Florama town has such a lovely, tranquil design and I would love living in a town always in full bloom! Hearthome city, on the other hand has a cheerful, cozy atmosphere. It's the perfect city to live in when you love Pokemon contests. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 21, 2018
Hoenn and Sinoh seems to exotic for me to actually imagine living there permanently, Id probably pick a city that is pretty bland but stable, interesting but not too interesting that it gets in the way of things I want to do. Id probably pick somewhere like Viridian City honestly. Kanto is still interesting in its own way as well if I wanted to spice things up and Im pretty close to Kalos and the Orange Islands

Back