Male
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
406 posts
1.3 Years

Update #7

Clothing Items

👗 Tangrowth Vines - Haute Couture - Every Slot
You must Perma-box any Pokémon who is put asleep in battle and doesn't wake up right away with a held Berry.
Pay 5 Coins at the end of your segment, to negate the rule of one of the clothes you'll wear in your next segment. Only works if you're wearing 2 clothes or more.

Log

- Withdrew Incineroar, Mudsdale, Tsareena, and Togedemaru from the PC. Decided to catch a Frillish on Route 14 and a Gabite in Haina Desert to complete the team
- Explored Haina Desert to pick up the Psychium-Z and grinded up the team before infiltrating the Aether Paradise
- Battled my way up through the docks and rode the elevator to the main entrance. Faba shows up to greet us and then battles me (Faba is pretty dangerous since I know his Hypno has Hypnosis, so I did equip my Incineroar and Jellicent with a Chesto Berry before going up)
- Faba tells us where Cosmog is and even gives us access to the lab area. Explored Secret Labs A & B and during this time Frillish evolves into a Jellicent
- Headed back up to the entrance and found out Faba tricked us. As we move closer to the mansion, Faba and a few employees challenge us in an attempt to stop us (also remembered to equip my Incineroar and Jellicent with Chesto Berries for the Faba fight). I head outside only to find a bunch of Team Skull in the area
- Battled my way through the pathway and witnessed Guzma defeating Gladion. In order to get him to move, I have to challenge Guzma to a battle

Vs. Guzma
  • Togedemaru does big damage onto Golisopod with Gigavolt Havoc and it leaves due to Emergency Exit, bringing in Pinsir
  • Pinsir lands a Storm Throw onto Togedemaru, taking it out. I send in Incineroar who dodges Stone Edge and retaliates with Fire Fang, Incineroar barely tanks the 2nd Stone Edge and Pinsir goes down to Fire Fang
  • Golisopod comes back and Incineroar just takes it down with Darkest Lariat
  • Guzma sends in Masquerain and I swap out Incineroar for Jellicent to take the Bug Buzz. Jellicent chips Masquerain with Shadow Ball before going down to 2 Air Slashes, I send in Mudsdale who tanks Bug Buzz and finishes off Masquerain with Rock Slide
  • Vikavolt finishes off Mudsdale with Bug Buzz and I send in Incineroar which gets a lucky flinch with Fire Fang. Next turn, Vikavolt goes down to a Darkest Lariat

- Guzma lets Gladion and I through and I heal up quickly before entering the mansion to confront Lusamine
- Phyco and Soliera block the entrance to Lusamine's room and I have to battle them in order to get them to move
- Entered Lusamine's room and found Lillie. Went up to her secret room with the cryo-preserved Pokemon before Hau, Lillie and Gladion follow through
- Learned more about Lusamine's goal of stopping Necrozma from stealing the light through sacrificing Cosmog to open a wormhole, she then challenges to a battle in order to stall for time

Vs. Lusamine
  • Togedemaru paralyzes Clefable with Nuzzle and tanks Psychic. Clefable uses Charm and Togedemaru takes it down with 2 Iron Heads
  • Lopunny uses Thunder Punch and Togedemaru paralyzes it with Nuzzle. I switch in Mudsdale as Lopunny gets fully paralyzed, next turn Lopunny goes for a weak Fire Punch and Mudsdale attacks with Double Kick. Lopunny then gets fully paralyzed again and goes down to a 2nd Double Kick
  • Lilligant confuses Mudsdale with Teeter Dance and Mudsdale lands a Heavy Slam. Lilligant paralyzes Mudsdale with Stun Spore and Mudsdale unfortunately hits itself, Lilligant then takes it out with Petal Dance. I send in Incineroar who takes the Petal Dance and finishes Lilligant off with Flamethrower
  • Milotic comes in and I switch out Incineroar for Tsareena as it attacks with Dragon Pulse. Milotic outspeeds and nearly KOs Tsareena with another Dragon Pulse but, takes big damage from Seed Bomb. Tsareena goes down to Flail and Jellicent cleans up with Shadow Ball while ignoring Milotic's Hydro Pump
  • Jellicent chips Bewear down with Bubblebeam before going down to Dual Chop + Zen Headbutt. Togedemaru paralyzes Bewear with Nuzzle and chips with Zing Zap (due to a lucky full paralysis) before going down to Drain Punch, Incineroar outspeeds and finishes the battle with Inferno Overdrive

- Lusamine and Guzma go off to capture Necrozma, and both disappear through a wormhole. Nebby gets left behind but, it became a Cosmoem in the process
- Phyco and Soliera are frustrated by Lusamine's actions and tell us about how we can open another wormhole by going to Poni Island. Gladion hands Lillie and I the Sun Flute and Master Ball respectively and we head to Poni Island
- Arrived and explored Seafolk Village before heading to the Poni Wilds, met up with Hapu within the Ancient Poni Path
- Hapu goes onward to the Ruins of Hope at Poni Breaker Coast, before we leave Hapu's grandmother gives us the Machamp Poke Ride
- Found Hapu within the ruins and witness her awaken as the new kahuna, she tells us about an altar on Exeggutor Island that Mina knows about and we head back
- Obtained the Moon Flute on Exeggutor Island and headed back, from there I head to Vast Poni Canyon to find the Altar of the Moone
- A bunch of Team Skull Grunts block our path to Vast Poni Canyon, and they all challenge us to see whether I'm capable of saving Guzma. Afterwards Plumeria shows up and hands us the Poisonium-Z to aid us in helping Guzma
- Headed inside Vast Poni Canyon and Phyco and Soliera challenges me, afterwards they request our help to fight Necrozma
- Battled my way through Vast Poni Canyon and very frustratingly, one of the trainers had a Poliwrath that survived Tsareena's Seed Bomb and put her to sleep with Hypnosis. Tsareena is now boxed as per the condition and I replaced her with the first Pokemon I caught at Vast Poni Canyon, being a Machoke which I immediately evolved into a Machamp
- Made it to the trial site and through all the battles, Gabite finally evolves into a Garchomp
- Entered the cave and made my way to the shrine. Upon picking up the Z-Crystal, Totem Kommo-o comes crashing down and challenges us

Vs. Totem Kommo-o
  • Mudsdale decreases Kommo-o's Speed with Bulldoze and tanks a Dragon Claw, Kommo-o then calls for a Scizor
  • Kommo-o and Scizor attack with Dragon Claw and X-Scissor and Mudsdale lands a critical-hit Bulldoze onto Kommo-o. Mudsdale falls to another X-Scissor and Dragon Claw combo but, it is able to land one last Bulldoze before it goes down
  • Garchomp finishes off Kommo-o with Dragon Claw and tanks Scizor's X-Scissor. Next turn, Garchomp takes out Scizor with Dig

- After Totem Kommo-o retreats, I pick up the Dragonium-Z from the shrine which completes the trial and Part 7 of the run
- Followed my one condition and with all parts covered... I will receive 8 coins at the end
- For my clothing purchases, I'll be buying 1x Decent Clothing and 1x Fancy Clothing for the Head, leaving me at a balance of 0 coins

Team

- click the Pokemon -

Trismegistus @ Black Glasses
Lv. 50 | Blaze | Lax
- Flamethrower
- Darkest Lariat
- Brick Break
- Flame Charge

Anat @ Magnet
Lv. 49 | Lightning Rod | Hardy
- Zing Zap
- Iron Head
- Nuzzle
- Magnet Rise

Vanadis @ Expert Belt
Lv. 49 | Sand Veil | Mild
- Dragon Claw
- Dig
- Rock Slide
- Crunch

Castor @ Soft Sand
Lv. 49 | Stamina | Jolly
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Double Kick
- Bulldoze

Jiraiya @ Muscle Band
Lv. 48 | No Guard | Modest
- Cross Chop
- Dual Chop
- Strength
- Bulk Up

Kala-Nemi @ Mystic Water
Lv. 49 | Water Absorb | Hasty
- Scald
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
- Recover

Cubchoo

ah ~ choo!

he, they
Dragonspiral Tower
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,226 posts
309 Days
Segment 6
- Clothes: Shiny Phantump

- Unboxed mg/L and Pascal to use as my designated pure Grass and pure Ghost types.

- Forced fed them steroids Exp Candy to get them to a decent level.

- Pascal was mostly useful for dealing with randos and mg/L just kinda destroyed the whole gym. Letting a Rillaboom get to +3 Attack when all you have are rock types isn't the best thing you could have done, Gordie.

Team
Spoiler:

I've used a Fancy set so I get 10 coins, and then I get 10 more coins because I permaboxed both of them, so I get a total of 20 coins leaving my balance at 52 coins.

Then I use 8 of those to get a Haute Couture set, leaving me with a total of 46 coins.

Aslan

Age 19
she/her
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
2,942 posts
8.7 Years

Pokemon Firered - Segment 3

Clothes used this segment:
👗 Persian Gem - Decent - Head
You may not use any Red, Green or Blue Pokémon.
👗 Watchog Safety Vest - Basic - Body
All of your Pokémon must know at least one HM move, if available.
👗 Kricketune Shoes - Basic - Legs
Pokémon cannot evolve unless they are level 25 or lower.
So I decided to stick with the closet I had before! I did roll new clothes but the rules were much harder to work with so I thought it'd be better to make the best of what I have.
  • After beating Misty, I proceeded to Vermillion City with my team of Pidgeotto, Mankey, Geodude and Rattata
  • Headed over to the Diglett Tunnel to catch a Diglett, which I called Cut
  • Caught a Spearow on the route east of Vermillion City and called it Cutie
  • Traded the lvl 13 Spearow with the NPC to get their lvl 13 Ch'Ding the Farfetch'd
  • Boarded the SS Anne
  • Cleared out all the trainers, including the rival Gary
  • Received HM Cut from the seasick captain after defeating Gary
  • Immediately disembarked the ship, boxed Pidgeotto, Mankey, Geodude and Rattata
  • Taught Cut to Diglett and Farfetch'd to satisfy the HM move rule
  • Trained up Diglett further against wild Pokemon
  • Soloed the gym trainers with Diglett
  • Beat Surge, it was a manageable fight outside of Pikachu using Double Team 6 times in a row
  • Received the 3rd gym badge
  • Diglett tried to evolve when it hit Lvl 26 but I stopped it due to the rule that I could only evolve Pokemon at Lvl 25 or lower

Team + badge proof:

Spoiler:

Wasn't going to spend but feel like taking a risk so can I spend 5 coins on trying for a new item for the legs? :D
paired with Austin

Eleanor

Akiza Izinski

Age 21
she/they
Italy
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
3,898 posts
5.3 Years
Eleanor's fifth update on Pokémon Ultra Moon

For this update I decided to wear...
👗 Grimmsnarl Hair - Haute Couture - Every Slot
When in battle, when one of your Pokémon is on the field, you can only select the "Fight" option. (No Bag, no Run, no switching unless your Pokémon has fainted).
Grimmsnarl Set (1/1): You get one bonus coin for every level your Pokémon have gained during this segment, up to a maximum of 10 Coins.

My team after beating the Dominant Mimikyu in the Abandoned Supermarket is...
Primarina, lv. 40 • Mudsdale, lv. 40 • Magnezone, lv. 38 • Leafeon, lv. 37 • Zoroark, lv. 37 • Archen, lv. 35.

My Balance now is... 57 🪙! That's 31 + 16 (Haute Couture Item that is a standalone set) + 10 (for the levels my Pokémon have gained).

Wow, fifth update only? And yet I've come a long way already! After beating Olivia, I quickly did some training to get myself Primarina (lv. 34), and then embarked on the journey to Ula Ula. Hau was... easy enough, although his Tauros did pose a challenge. After that, I got some more clothes for my trainer, because yes that is how I splurge my money, but also got the very coveted U-Turn TM at Malie's Pokémon Center. Amazing to have with this kind of ruleset, because it gives you a way to switch your Pokémon even after you've pressed the "Fight" option... at least on my Archen and - now evolved - Zoroark!
In order to have more of those switching options, I waited until level 33 before evolving my Eevee, so that it could learn Baton Pass. And once that was done, I got myself a Leafeon! It's my first time ever using this evolution, and I'm very excited to see how it will do in the end, even with how limited its moveset currently is. The last switching move I have access to is Volt Switch on Magneton, which evolved in Magnezone during this segment as well (just explore the Geothermal area and things happen, it seems).

As for battles... Totem Togedemaru was actually quite easy thanks to Mudsdale, although the Skarmory it called in for help took way longer to go down. Sadly Mudsdale doesn't have many options against Flying-types, let alone a Steel-Flying like Skarmory. Heavy Slam just wasn't enough, and so I had to let Mudsdale get KOed, paving the way for Magneton to finish my opponent off.
The exact same thing happened in the Acerola trial: Zoroark broke down Mimikyu's Disguise ability with a U-Turn into Magnezone, who took out the Totem with two Flash Cannon attacks... but then went down to the ally Banette. Zoroark came in again to finish the job though, letting me continue onwards to the next segment!
Other important battles... well, I guess there was Guzma? That was just an easy Magneton sweep though. He wasn't prepared...

Paired with Ninetales and Vulpix 🌸 Moderator of Challenges and Writer's Lounge

Cubeth

Age 22
They / Them
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
2,375 posts
2.8 Years
Cubeth plays Pokémon Emerald but spooky - Final Segment

Coins: 43

For this segment I used:
Spoiler:
👗 Lurantis Head - Decent - Head
At least one of your Pokémon must have evolved by friendship, or do so in the current segment.
👗 Lurantis Scythes - Basic - Body
At least one of your Pokémon must know Slash, Night Slash, Fury Cutter, Leaf Blade, Psycho Cut, Cross Poison or Shadow Claw.
👗 Lurantis Pants - Basic - Legs
You may not catch any Pokémon at night.
Lurantis Set (3/3): Using Sunny Day against the Gym Leader / Champion at the end of each segment grants you 3 coins for every time used, up to a maximum of 4 times (12 total coins).

Watchog Bonus (Chandelure Bonus from the previous segment): At the end of each segments, you'll get a random amount of extra coins (up to 5).

This was a great segment, especially for the finale. Of course, I used a Sun Team (for the most part at least), with the objective of using Sunny Day against Wallace enough times to get 12 coins. For that reason I unboxed the Castform I got from the Weather Institute and got the Sunny Day TM for a secondary Sun setter. Obviously, I needed pokémon that would benefit from it; I prioritized Grass pokémon able to learn Solar Beam by level up so I chose a Gloom I caught at the Safari Zone during my last segment to later evolve it into Bellossom, and also caught a Tropius near Fortree, I also unboxed my Combusken. The other pokémon I had in my team was Crobat and Cradily I don't really know why I picked Cradily but I did and it did... okay.

After I don't know how many hours of grinding I left Cradily in the Box because I needed Azumarill for HMs and was ready to take one Victory Road, and it was really easy. Wally's battle got cheesed by Nugget the Blaziken and Bellossom's Sunny Day. The only trainers that were a bit difficult were those two Cooltrainers at the end that have a strategy of Skill Swap Slaking.

Now, the Elite Four:

First goes Sydney and there's nothing to say about him, he was the easiest battle. Blaziken swept.

Phoebe was a bit harder. I started with Crobat since it was the only one that knew a Dark type move, but it fainted at her second or third pokémon. Bellossom took care of 2 of her pokémon, but I left her Sableye to Cradily just so I didn't waste Sunny Day PP, he took care of it poisoning with Sludge Bomb and confusing it.

Glacia was also easy. Again, Blaziken swept, this time with a Cheri Berry. She built on Bulk Ups until her Sealeo's Body Slam paralyzed her and then it was just Double Kick after Double Kick.

Drake was the hardest one by far. Not only did I not have anything against Dragons, I also got really unlucky with Cradily's Sludge Bombs because I think only one poisoned something until he fainted by Flygon's Earthquake. Still, he managed to tank and take down three of his team members, leaving the rest to Bellossom and Crobat.

And finally, Wallace. This battle was fun. The main strat was sleeping with Bellossom's Sleep Powder before having him use Sunny Day and then just go off with Solar Beam. It forced Wallace to send out his Milotic as his second pokémon, but it was able to resist the first Solar Beam at half health and the second one after it ate its Sitrus Berry, but it didn't help him much because it fell by the same strat after the Full Restore.

His Tentacruel was by far the hardest pokémon to beat because of the poison typing. I stalled a bit with Cradily to use Confuse Ray and weaken it with Sludge Bomb (which did more damage than I thought it would). His Ludicolo was a hassle too, because of Double Team, I was lucky with Tropius' Body Slam paralyzing it though, so once that was done, it was easy to beat. Gyarados was Wallace's final pokémon, but it also got paralyzed and didn't stand a chance against Tropius Solar Beam.

Castform didn't do much, sadly, it ended up being my secondary Sun setter ironically enough.

All the pokémon I used for this segment where caught on previous segments, with the exception of Tropius and Cradily, however, I got those in the morning so I could do all the grinding at night. Here's also screenshots of all the instances I used Sunny Day during Wallace's battle and Blaziken's moveset, since it's the pokémon that learns Slash. Crobat also evolves via happiness.

Spoiler:
}

My set is composed of two basic clothes and a decent one and I got past this segment following all of my rules, so I get 7 coins, plus 7 more for using the whole set, 14 coins. Since I also used Sunny Day a total of 4 times during the Champion Battle, I also get the max amount of coins from the Lurantis Bonus, which is 12, giving me a 26 coin total and therefore leaving me at 43 coins. I don't know about the Watchog Bonus, though, do I roll for the amount of coins I get or does one of the GMs do it?

This was a fun challenge, btw :pleaplup: I always enjoy playing these and I enjoyed using pokémon I normally don't (except Magcargo), so congrats for making this as always <3.
Discord Moderoid · VPP Thread · Paired to PB

Eleanor

Akiza Izinski

Age 21
she/they
Italy
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
3,898 posts
5.3 Years
Eleanor's fifth update on Pokémon Ultra Moon

When in battle, when one of your Pokémon is on the field, you can only select the "Fight" option. (No Bag, no Run, no switching unless your Pokémon has fainted).
Grimmsnarl Set (1/1): You get one bonus coin for every level your Pokémon have gained during this segment, up to a maximum of 10 Coins.

My team after beating Kahuna Nanu is...
Primarina, lv. 45 • Mudsdale, lv. 44 • Magnezone, lv. 44 • Leafeon, lv. 43 • Zoroark, lv. 43 • Archeops, lv. 44.

My Balance now is... 83 🪙! That's 57 + 16 (Haute Couture Item that is a standalone set) + 10 (for the levels my Pokémon have gained).

Sixth update yay! I feel like getting into this part of the story has made me a bit more enthusiastic about what's coming up. I can feel the anticipation! And sure enough, Guzma second fight definitely worked well in that sense, by giving some of my Pokémon trouble... until my newly evolved Archeops completely swept him with Acrobatics.
Nanu was also taken care of quite easily, thanks to Primarina surviving all of his Pokémon's attacks on 8 HP and retaliating with the newly learned Moonblast!

Now, as you can see, not much has been happening. I was able to level up my Pokémon quite a lot though, mostly thanks to the "Bravery challenge" thing that this rule enforces (no running from wild Pokémon) and all the Team Skull grunts, and this grants me more bonus coins! The levels, the new moves, Archen's long awaited evolution... all things that are really rounding out my team. Sure, it has some weaknesses, it's not the best team I could have, but I like it anyways! It's getting me through this game, all while using some Pokémon that I would've never picked otherwise. More of that in the future though, now I'm on my way to the AEther Paradise...

Cubchoo

ah ~ choo!

he, they
Dragonspiral Tower
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,226 posts
309 Days
Segment 7
- Costume: Banette Set

- Got Newton the Octolock and a Toxapex I forgot to name, let's consider it was named PPT, I guess.

- Toxapex set up Spikes and dealt with Scrafty, microTesla still had one level before it was phased out by the rule so I just Choice Scarfed + Bug Buzz Malamar and Obstagoon, and then Newton dealt with Skuntank.

Team
Spoiler:

I wore a Haute Couture set so I get 8 + 8 = 16, leaving me with a total of 62 coins. Once again, I'm pretty sure I should have gotten the opportunity to reroll for the clothes I got on Segment 4 and 5 as I was wearing the Banette Set for each, so I'd like a reroll for those, please.

I'd also like to buy an Haute Couture Head for 8 coins, leaving me with a total of 54 coins, please.

Aslan

Age 19
she/her
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
2,942 posts
8.7 Years

Pokemon Firered - Segment 4

Clothes used for this segment:
👗 Victreebel Pear - Fancy - Body + Legs
You must Perma-box any Pokémon who gets poisoned in battle and takes poison damage for at least 1 turn.
This turned out to be a much more challenging segment because of the Victreebel Pear costume. A lot happened!
  • Due to using a different costume, I was able to withdraw my Pokemon that had no HM moves (Pidgeotto, Geodude, Mankey) - decided to leave Rattata in the PC
  • Headed over to Rock Tunnel so I could get to Lavender Town
  • Cleared Rock Tunnel without Flash - after getting lost several times, I gave up and searched for a map on Bulbapedia
  • Made it to Lavender Town
  • Went up Pokemon Tower and cleared all the trainers before realising I wasn't at the point in the game where I had the Silph Scope to defeat the ghost
  • Got told to get out by the ghost and left the tower
  • Defeated the fishermen south of Lavender Town, started realising how much danger I could be in from the Victreebel Pear costume when I saw Pokemon like Tentacool being brought out
  • Cleared the trainers on the route next to Lavender Town
  • Grinded and levelled up my Pokemon using the wild Pokemon in the area, since the 'no evolving unless the Pokemon is level 25 or under' rule also no longer applied, I managed to evolve Mankey into Primeape (Lvl 28), Geodude into Graveler (Lvl 25), Diglett into Dugtrio (Lvl 26)
  • Fought a motorcyclist with Koffings, unfortunately I could not OHKO the Koffings since they had Levitate and ended up killing Primeape under the rule
  • Got very unlucky and got a few other Pokemon poisoned on the way heading up to Celadon City, either from trainers or even wild Pokemon such as Oddish - lost Pidgeotto and Graveler at some point
  • Caught Lasagna the Growlithe as I found out it was a brown Pokemon after checking
  • Lasagna the Growlithe also got poisoned whilst grinding due to wild Oddish
  • By the time I got to Celadon City gym, I had a very overlevelled Farfetch'd and Dugtrio after the mass poisoning of the rest of my team who had been permaboxed after each incident
  • This was a tough gym, because whilst Farfetch'd could OHKO a lot with the Aerial Ace TM I had taught it, it was a traded Pokemon which meant that before the 4th gym badge, Farfetch'd only obeyed you up to Level 30 - afterwards, there was a chance it wouldn't
  • This was stressful as it meant I could risk getting poisoned unnecessarily if Farfetch'd decided not to attack
  • So I tried to carefully rely on other Pokemon during the gym battle and somehow made it in one piece to Erica
  • I was very lucky during the Erica fight because the Farfetch'd got Stun Spored so I didn't have to worry about getting poisoned as I was paralyzed
  • Was hard trying to attack given the paralysis + not obeying combo but with the help of Super Potions, we won and got the 4th gym badge somehow!

So here is the team + badge proof + the state of my PC box (everything outside of Rattata and Squirtle got permabox'd from the Victreebel rule this segment):

Spoiler:

I think I managed to follow the rules this segment hopefully!

Edited this in but I just realised the next gym is poison and that doesn't sound good at all given the rule I have right now :P Can I please spend 5 coins each on a new body and leg part? :D
paired with Austin

Cubchoo

ah ~ choo!

he, they
Dragonspiral Tower
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,226 posts
309 Days
I'd like to reroll the Machamp Head and the Roserade Mask, please
He/Him
Outside Circhester
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10 posts
249 Days
The Volt White 2 Spooky Ball (3/8)

This segment, I decided to go a bit more simple than last time:
Spoiler:
👗 Victreebel Leaf - Fancy - Head
You may only use Pokémon that were available to catch (in your game of choice) before beating Gym 3.
👗 Tsareena Dress - Decent - Body
You may no longer use Priority moves in battle.
👗 Gliscor Tail - Decent - Legs
You may no longer access your "Medicine" bag, either inside or outside of battle.

After the horribly long Pokestar studio tutorial that I won't be touching anymore, I took my first step into Castelia City, where I was greeted by a kind man who gave me a Shiny Charm (welcome to Volt White 2 I guess)
Before anything major happened, there was a lot of catching including, somehow, a Shiny Clefairy (that Shiny Charm really came into use)
I immediately went to the sewers to clear it out from Team Plasma. . . right after getting lost for about 10 minutes
After I cleared that out, I trained up 4 new Pokemon that I caught (Cobalt the Gible, Rose the Ralts, Navy the Elektrike and Pebble the Pidove ) and went to take on the 3rd gym

The 3rd Gym, Burgh:
-Pebble had evolved into a Tranquil at this point and OHKO'ed the lead Vespiquen with an Air Cutter
-Burgh sent in a Scyther which easily OHKO'ed my Tranquil with a gem-boosted Wing Attack
-Sent in Quilava, who recieved a similar fate to Tranquil after landing a Flame Wheel
-Navy, who became a Manectric was next and managed to finish Scyther with a Spark
-Next was his famous Leavanny who got OHKO'ed by a Flame Burst. . . yes, Manectric learnt that. Then was a Parasect which basically recieved the same fate
-Finally was his Masquerain, which fainted to a few Sparks

The team after beating Burgh:
Tranquil, Level 28 ~ Gabite, Level 28 ~ Dewott, Level 27 ~ Manectric, Level 28 ~ Quilava, Level 27 ~ Kirlia, Level 25

And that's that for Segment 3! I don't plan on spending any money this segment cause I plan on saving and being responsible for once in this challenge 😅(And yes, i did follow the rules of the clothes)

Wuzzy

Age 22
Male
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
406 posts
1.3 Years

Update #8

Clothing Items

👗 Mewtwo Head - Fancy - Head
You can only use fully evolved Pokémon.
👗 Victreebel Pear - Fancy - Body + Legs
You must Perma-box any Pokémon who gets poisoned in battle and takes poison damage for at least 1 turn.

Log

- Decided to switch the team up and deposited Togedemaru (for the condition), Garchomp, and Machamp. Withdrew Starmie and Magnemite (I caught this at Malie City awhile back), and caught a Jangmo-o. Evolved both Magnemite and Jangmo-o to their final evolutions with Rare Candies before grinding them up
- Went back to the trial site within Vast Poni Canyon and made it to the Altar of the Moone
- Performed a duet with Lillie using the two flutes we obtained, doing so allowed Nebby to evolve into a Lunala
- Lunala opens up a wormhole, which ends up causing Lusamine, Guzma and Necrozma to come out of the portal. Necrozma ends up fusing with Lunala, causing wormholes to appear across the region (while spawning in a bunch of Ultra Beasts).
- After defeating Necrozma-Dawn Wings it runs off and before stealing the light in our current area. Phyco and Soliera lends us their Solgaleo, allowing us to pursue after Necrozma at the Ultra Megaopolis
- Dulse and Zossie tell us where Necrozma is and as I reach the top of Megalo Tower, Ultra Necrozma challenges us

Vs. Ultra Necrozma
  • Magnezone takes Photon Geyser and paralyzes Necrozma with Thunder Wave before going down to another Photon Geyser on the following turn
  • Due to some lucky full paralysis, Jellicent is able to land 2 Shadow Balls before going down to Photon Geyser
  • Incineroar barely tanks Dragon Pulse and finishes off Necrozma with Darkest Lariat

- Necrozma releases the light it stole and separates itself from Lunala and I head back to Alola
- Everyone says their goodbyes before leaving the area, Mina then shows up and brings us to her house to start the 8th and final trial
- As soon as the trial starts, Mina immediately challenges us to a battle

Vs. Mina
  • Magnezone tanks 2 of Mawile's Sucker Punches before taking it down with 2 Thunderbolts
  • Granbull finishes off Magnezone with Earthquake and I send in Mudsdale. Granbull does a pretty big chunk with Play Rough but, it gets OHKOed by Mudsdale's Heavy Slam
  • Mudsdale nearly goes down to Ribombee's Pollen Puff and one-shots it with Heavy Slam

- Mina hands us the Pink Petal and tells us to go around Alola to find the rest of the petals from the trial captains
- Flew back to Hau'oli City and headed straight to Hau'oli Cemetery to find Ilima. Once I found him, we both decide to battle each other

Vs. Ilima
  • Kommo-o takes Gumshoos' Hyper Fang and takes it down with 2 Sky Uppercuts
  • Smeargle uses a weak Extremespeed and gets OHKOed by Kommo-o's Sky Uppercut
  • I switch in Jellicent to null Komala's Breakneck Blitz but, Komala straight up KOs Jellicent with Wood Hammer the following turn. I send in Magnezone who takes 2 Sucker Punches and finishes Komala off with 2 Thunderbolts

- After the battle, Ilima hands us the Orange Petal and tells us to go to the Lush Jungle
- Luckily, Ilima teleports us directly there and I head inside after healing. Met up with Lana and Mallow inside and after a short conversation, Lana challenges us to a battle

Vs. Lana
  • Lanturn paralyzes Kommo-o with Thunder Wave while Kommo-o attacks with Dragon Claw. Luckily, Kommo-o doesn't get paralyzed, is able to tank 2 Hydro Pumps and takes down Laturn with 2 more Dragon Claws
  • I send in Jellicent on the incoming Cloyster which tanks Icicle Crash very well. After a few annoying flinches from Icicle Crash and Recover usages, Cloyster goes down to 2 Energy Balls
  • Araquanid finishes off Jellicent with Crunch and I send in Magnezone. Magnezone survives Araquanid's Liquidation and does big damage with Thunderbolt while paralyzing it, allowing it to outspeed and finish it off with a 2nd Thunderbolt

- Lana and Mallow hand us the Blue and Green Petal respectively, afterwards they escort me to the trial site on the peak of Wela Volcano Park
- After talking to the fill-in Hiker captain, Kiawe promptly shows up and agrees to battle us

Vs. Kiawe
  • Arcanine barely survives Starmie's Scald and takes it out with Crunch. I send in Kommo-o and Arcanine takes itself out with Flare Blitz's recoil
  • I swap out Kommo-o for Mudsdale to tank Talonflame's Brave Bird. Mudsdale tanks another Brave Bird and finishes off Talonflame with Rock Slide
  • Musdale survives Marowak-A's Shadow Bone due to prior Stamina boosts and OHKOs it with Earthquake

- After the very random battle with the Hiker guy, Kiawe hands us the Red Petal and teleports us to the entrance of Hokulani Observatory
- Witnessed Molayne hand over Hokulani Observatory to Sophocles and afterwards, Sophocles straight up hands us the Yellow Petal and then brings us to the final destination being the Aether House
- After watching Guzma and Hau interact, I enter the Aether House. Since Acerola has stepped out, Nanu offers to battle us in her place

Vs. Nanu
  • Kommo-o easily sponges Sableye's Dark Pulses (Shadow Ball does nothing due to Bulletproof) and takes it down with 3 Dragon Claws
  • Absol gets a critical hit with Psycho Cut which finishes off Kommo-o. I send in Mudsdale who tanks a critical-hit and a normal Night Slash and takes Absol down with 2 Earthquakes
  • Persian-A takes Mudsdale down with Black Hole Eclipse. I send in Magnezone which knocks out Persian-A with 2 Thunderbolts while barely surviving 2 Dark Pulses

- Nanu hands us the Purple Petal and I head back to Seafolk Village to complete the trial
- Handed all 7 Petals to Mina who constructs the Rainbow Flower to summon the Totem Pokemon. After a bit of waiting, Totem Ribombee struts into the house and challenges me to a battle

Vs. Totem Ribombee
  • Ribombee attacks with Bug Buzz while Magnezone paralyzes it with Thunder Wave. Ribombee then calls for a Pelipper
  • Ribombee gets fully paralyzed and Magnezone chunks it with Flash Cannon, Pelipper boosts its defenses with Stockpile. Next turn, Ribombee uses Quiver Dance and takes another chunk from Flash Cannon as Pelipper uses another Stockpile
  • Magnezone takes Ribombee's Bug Buzz and since Pelipper decides to use Stockpile, Magnezone is able to take down Ribombee with one last Flash Cannon
  • Pelipper finishes off Magnezone with Scald and I send in Kommo-o. Kommo-o finishes off Pelipper with 3 Clanging Scales after tanking a +3-Stockpile Spit Up and Scald

- With that, the final trial is complete and Mina hands us the Fairium-Z
- Hapu tells us to meet her on Exeggutor Island to complete the Poni Grand Trial
- Made my way to the Moon Flute altar and commenced the final grand trial of the game

Vs. Hapu
  • Starmie nearly takes down Golurk with Scald as it goes for Stealth Rock. Hapu heals it up with a Hyper Potion but, it still goes down to Starmie's 2nd Scald
  • Mudsdale nearly goes down to Starmie's Scald and OHKOs it with Tectonic Rage. Kommo-o then finishes it off with Clanging Scales
  • Flygon uses Dragon Breath as Kommo-o uses Clanging Scales. Next turn, Kommo-o goes down to Dragon Breath and I send in Mudsdale which sponges Earth Power and takes it down with Heavy Slam
  • I swap out Mudsdale for Jellicent to null Muddy Water. Jellicent dodges Gastrodon's Mud Bomb and knocks it out with 2 Energy Balls

- With that, the final Grand Trial and Part 8 of the run is complete and Hapu hands me the Groudium-Z as a reward
- Hapu tells us about a brand new final trial up on Mt. Lanakila but, that'll have to wait for the next update
- Since I followed my conditions with every part covered, I'll receive 10 coins in the end
- For my clothing purchases, I'll be buying 1x Haute Couture for the Body and 1x Basic Clothing for the Legs, leaving me at a balance of 0 coins

Team

- click the Pokemon -

Lv. 53 | Blaze | Lax
- Darkest Lariat
- Flamethrower
- Brick Break
- Flame Charge

Mikazuchi @ Magnet
Lv. 51 | Sturdy | Timid
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Thunder Wave

Goemon @ Muscle Band
Lv. 50 | Bulletproof | Hasty
- Dragon Claw
- Sky Uppercut
- Clanging Scales
- Shadow Claw

Castor @ Soft Sand
Lv. 53 | Stamina | Jolly
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Rock Slide
- Bulldoze

Penthesilea @ Choice Specs
Lv. 50 | Natural Cure | Gentle
- Scald
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Signal Beam

Kala-Nemi @ Spell Tag
Lv. 52 | Water Absorb | Hasty
- Shadow Ball
- Scald
- Energy Ball
- Recover
He/Him
Outside Circhester
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10 posts
249 Days
The Volt White 2 Spooky Ball (4/8)

Wasn't that long since the last one but I really need to catch up so. . . here's the clothes:
Spoiler:
👗 Muk Blanket - Fancy - Every slot
You may only use Pokémon in the Amorphous Egg Group (or Ditto).

After I remembered that Breeders existed, I managed to train up a new team pretty quickly to roughly the same level in order to fit the new rule. Luckily, i already had trained up a Kirlia so the grind was relatively easy.
The new pokemon on the team were:
-Carmine the Slugma
-Coral the Shellos
-Periwinkle the Koffing
-Tortilla the Stunfisk
-Plum the Gastly
Once the team was roughly around 25-27, I fought Colress which. . was a fight.

The 1st Colress Fight-
Colress lead with a Magnemite that fainted pretty quickly to a Discharge, then Mud Shot from Stunfisk
Next was a Metang, which met roughly the same fate with 2 Mud Shots from Stunfisk
Then was the first roadblock, Rotom-Fan. First, I swapped out of Stunfisk to sack Koffing, then into Slugma to get off an ancient power. Slugma fainted so I sent in Kirlia, who managed to take it out after an Air Slash
Oh wow, a second road block! Porygon2 came out next. . . with recover. I'm not even gonna explain the fight between Porygon, just know it took a lot of luck.
Finally, Klink was sent in and died to 2 Mud Shots.

Didn't really have anything to catch in the Desert Resort so I sped through that and Joy Avenue to get to Nimbasa City, making sure to fight a few trainers on the way
More Grinding (I'm starting to see a bit of a trend), I got the party to around level 33 for the gym.
Before fighting the gym, I caught Mulberry the Misdreavus for later on and entered the gym (after the whole roller coaster fiasco)

The 4th gym Elesa:
I forgot to write down what happened so I don't really remember. All I really remember is Lanturn volt switching a lot. I still won tho soooo. . . 😅

The team after Elesa:
. . . Not there, they're all being boxed permanently (Thanks, rules)

And that's a wrap, Because I followed the rules and boxed all of my pokemon permanently, i should have. . . an amount (I havent been keeping count). However, I still plan on saving my money and essentially going all out later on

Eleanor

Akiza Izinski

Age 21
she/they
Italy
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
3,898 posts
5.3 Years
Eleanor's seventh update on Pokémon Ultra Moon

My team after beating Kahuna Nanu is...
Primarina, lv. 54 • Mudsdale, lv. 55 • Magnezone, lv. 54 • Leafeon, lv. 54 • Zoroark, lv. 55 • Archeops, lv. 55.

My Balance now is... 109 🪙! That's 83 + 16 (Haute Couture Item that is a standalone set) + 10 (for the levels my Pokémon have gained).

So... not much changed with my team, it just got stronger in terms of levels but most of the moves and members were already set a while ago... I just got tons and tons of level thanks to all the trainer fights and Vast Poni Canyon... the first place where I decided I needed to buy Repels and avoid the very time consuming task of defeating Sturdy Boldore.
As for fights... yes, Guzma and Lusamine were kinda difficult, but nothing too crazy, and in fact, I don't remember using any particular strategy other than throwing all of my Pokémon at it - especially Archeops and Zoroark, but also Magnezone for good measure. To be fair, other than maybe Leafeon, whose moveset is very limited at the moment, all of my other team members have been doing great!
And now that I defeated Kommo-o with a single click on Moonblast (Primarina is so good, positively surprised) it's time for... you know. That thing. I have some ideas as to how to beat it but you never know how it will go...

Oh, and by the way, no buying clothes, this one is already too good and I've tailored my team around it. I'll just embrace the Scrooge McDuck lifestyle... But if anyone wants to trade, I can make an exception, I think :woop:

And now let's update :)

Aslan

Age 19
she/her
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
2,942 posts
8.7 Years

Pokemon Firered - Segment 5

Clothes used for this segment:
👗 Tsareena Dress - Decent - Body
You may no longer use Priority moves in battle.
👗 Mewtwo Boots - Fancy - Legs
You can no longer escape wild battles, nor use any effect that would lower their chance of happening, such as Repels or Intimidate outside of battle.
So I knew the Poison Gym with Koga was next and after my luck with the Victreebel Pear costume last segment, I didn't want to push the risk of getting poisoned. I went a bit easier on the rules this time and it worked out well.
  • After defeating Erica, I went to claim the gift Eevee that is given in the Celadon Department Store and I named it 'Pudding'
  • Using the Thunderstone from the Celadon Department Store, Pudding evolved into Jolteon
  • Headed to the Team Rocket hideout next
  • Without having to worry about getting poisoned, I was able to clear the hideout with no issue and get the Silph Scope from Giovanni!
  • Got the Fly HM and taught it to Farfetch'd
  • Flew to Lavender Town and made my way back to Pokemon Tower, headed to the top and defeated the ghost Marowak
  • Proceeded upstairs and cleared out the Rocket Trainers to get the Pokeflute
  • Defeated the 2 Snorlaxes blocking the paths
  • Flew back to Cerulean City to claim the bike
  • Went to Cycling Road to head down to Fuschia City, there were a lot of trainers here so I had to go back to heal a lot
  • Made it to Fuschia City, decided to clear out the route to the right of it too for extra EXP from trainers
  • Went into the Safari Zone, to follow the rule of not running from wild Pokemon, I would either catch the Pokemon or I had to unwillingly throw rocks at them until the Pokemon fled themselves :(
  • Managed to catch 3 new Pokemon in the safari zone: 'Egg' the Exeggcute, 'Kiwi' the Doduo and 'Taro' the Nidorino
  • Used the Leaf Stone in my bag to evolve 'Egg' into Exeggutor and the moon stone to evolve 'Taro' into Nidoking
  • Boxed Kiwi the Doduo
  • Made it to the Secret House in the Safari Zone and received the 'Surf' TM, taught it to Nidoking
  • Cleared the gym with relatively few issues, mainly used Farfetch'd and Dugtrio
  • Nidoking helped with taking down Koga's Weezing despite being underlevelled as Surf packed a punch
  • Got the 5th gym badge!

Team and badge proof:
Spoiler:

Can I spend 5 coins on trying for a new item for the head? :D
paired with Austin

Wuzzy

Age 22
Male
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
406 posts
1.3 Years

Final Update

Clothing Items

👗 Mewtwo Head - Fancy - Head
You can only use fully evolved Pokémon.
👗 Escavalier Armor - Fancy - Body + Legs
You may not leave a new area without beating all the trainers available there first.

Log

- Kept the same team because I couldn't be bothered to train a new team and headed towards Mt. Lanakila
- As I approach the elevator, Gladion comes down and challenges me to a battle

Vs. Gladion
  • Starmie barely tanks Crobat's Acrobatics and OHKOs it with Psychic
  • I swap out Starmie for Kommo-o to tank Zoroark's Black Hole Eclipse. Kommo-o survives Hyper Voice and knocks out Zoroark with Sky Uppercut
  • I send in Jellicent to null Silvally's Water-type Multi Attack. Jellicent chips Silvally with Energy Ball before going down to 2 Crunches, Magnezone takes the weak Crush Claw and Silvally goes down to Thunderbolt
  • Lucario comes in and I swap in Mudsdale to take Aura Sphere. Mudsdale takes another Aura Sphere and one-shots Lucario with Earthquake

- Gladion leaves and I proceed upwards using the elevator
- Battled everyone in the first half of Mt. Lanakila (I had a lot of healing items saved up since I'm cheap and would rather backtrack to the PC), and caught Necrozma that was chilling inside a crater
- Colress shows up and hands us the N-Solarizer and N-Lunarizer to fuse Necrozma with Solgaleo/Lunala and then leaves
- Battled the remaining trainers and picked up the Icium-Z before reaching the summit of Mt. Lanakila
- Professor Kukui greets me at the entrance of the brand new Pokemon League. Icineroar also pops out of his Pokeball for a small event which is something I did not expect
- I enter the Pokemon League and Professor Kukui breaks down what I'll have to do in order to become Champion, afterwards I head inside the Steel Chamber
- Molayne awaits our arrival and after a short conversation, I challenge him to a battle

Vs. Molayne
  • Klefki sets up Reflect and Spikes before going down to 2 of Mudsdale's Earthquakes
  • Metagross misses Meteor Mash as Mudsdale goes for Earthquake. Mudsdale tanks 2 more Meteor Mashes before taking down Metagross with a Bulldoze and Earthquake
  • I switch out Mudsdale for Jellicent which gets immediately taken down by Dugtrio's critical-hit Earthquake. I send in Starmie which barely survives Earthquake and OHKOs with Scald
  • Starmie chips Magnezone with Scald before falling to Thunderbolt. Kommo-o cleans up with Sky Uppercut
  • Bisharp gets OHKOed by Kommo-o's Sky Uppercut

- Molayne congratulates us and I head out to the main area
- Next up is the Rock Chamber, where Olivia awaits us. After randomly introducing herself to us, I challenge her to a battle

Vs. Olivia
  • Armaldo goes down to Starmie's Scald
  • I swap out Starmie for Kommo-o which sponges Rock Tomb. Cradily sets up Stealth Rock but, goes down to 2 of Kommo-o's Sky Uppercuts
  • Probopass survives Kommo-o's Sky Uppercut due to Sturdy and uses Thunder Wave. Olivia heals Probopass with a Full Restore and after some annoying full paralysis, Kommo-o tanks down Probopass with Dragon Claw and Sky Uppercut
  • Kommo-o misses Sky Uppercut and goes down to 2 of Lycanroc's Rock Climbs, Starmie survives Crunch and nearly takes down Lycanroc with Scald. Olivia uses a Full Restore on Lycanroc but, it still goes down to 2 additional Scalds
  • Starmie breaks Gigalith's Sturdy with Scald before going down to Bulldoze. Jellicent cleans up with Scald

- Olivia comments on our growth since Akala and I move on to the Ghost Chamber
- Acerola cheerily anticipates my arrival and tells us about how she's just here because Nanu refused the offer. After that, we engage in a battle

Vs. Acerola
  • Banette uses Screech and Incineroar OHKOs it with Darkest Lariat
  • Incineroar survives Palossand's Earth Power and takes it down with 2 Darkest Lariats
  • Dhelmise barely tanks Darkest Lariat and takes down Incineroar with Slam. Acerola uses a Full Restore but, Starmie takes down Dhelmise with 2 Psychics
  • Froslass uses Confuse Ray as Starmie nearly KOs with Psychic. Starmie breaks through confusion, survives Shadow Ball, and finishes off Froslass with Psychic
  • I swap out Starmie for Magnezone on Drifblim's Ominous Wind. Drifblim uses Amnesia but, still takes a lot from Thunderbolt. Next turn, Drifblim uses Ominous Wind and goes down to another Thunderbolt

- Acerola tells us how she wanted to be champion and then I head inside the final chamber, the Flying Chamber
- I meet Kahili for the 2nd time and tells us about her past as an Island Champion, afterwards she challenges me to a battle

Vs. Kahili
  • Magnezone sponges Crush Claw and OHKOs Braviary with Thunderbolt
  • I swap out Magnezone for Jellicent on a very random Throat Chop (I expected High Jump Kick really but, turns out it doesn't have it). Jellicent then goes down to another Throat Chop and I send in Starmie. Starmie survives Throat Chop and OHKOs Hawlucha with Psychic
  • I send in Magnezone to tank Mandibuzz's Brave Bird. Mandibuzz shows up with Bone Rush which takes down Magnezone (with 2 critical hits) and I send in Mudsdale. After a long-winded battle of Full Restores and confusion (from Flatter), Mandibuzz goes down to a specific number of Rock Slides + Heavy Slams
  • Toucannon takes out Mudsdale with Supersonic Sky Strike. Toucannon uses Screech and Incineroar goes for Flare Blitz, while it charges up Beak Blast Incineroar takes it down with another Flare Blitz
  • Incineroar deals big damage with Darkest Lariat before going down to Oricorio's Air Slashes. Oricorio randomly uses Feather Dance and Kommo-o ends the battle with Clanging Scales

- That battle was a lot tougher than I had bargained for. Anyways, Kahili compliments me and I head out to the main area of the Pokemon League
- I take the fancy rainbow teleport pad and arrive at the fancy Champion's room. After sitting on my throne, Professor Kukui congratulates me on being the first League Champion and tells us about our first immediate challenger
- Hau shows up and then challenges me to the final battle of the run!

Vs. Hau
  • Mudsdale tanks Raichu's Psychic and OHKOs it with Earthquake
  • I swap out Mudsdale for Jellicent which nulled Vaporeon's Hydro Pump. Since Vaporeon can't touch Jellicent, it eventually goes down to a barrage of Shadow Balls after getting healed
  • Decidueye comes in and I swap in Incineroar which sponged the incoming Bloom Doom. Decidueye uses Smack Down and gets KOed by Flare Blitz however, the recoil from Flare Blitz knocks out Incineroar as well
  • Hau sends in Tauros and I send in Kommo-o, Kommo-o gets off some damage with Sky Uppercut before going down to 2 Double-Edges. Starmie comes in and Hau heals Tauros with a Full Restore as it goes for Psychic, Tauros then goes for Double-Edge and takes itself out with the recoil
  • I switch out Starmie for Jellicent as Noivern uses Dark Pulse. Jellicent survives the 2nd Dark Pulse and chips with Shadow Ball before going down to another Dark Pulse.
  • Mudsdale survives Dragon Pulse and somehow doesn't finish off Noivern with Rock Slide, allowing Hau to heal it on the next turn. Mudsdale uses Heavy Slam before going down to Dragon Pulse, I send in Magnezone who takes Super Fang and KOs with Flash Cannon
  • Crabominable takes down Magnezone with Power-Up Punch, Starmie ends the battle with Psychic

- After a very, very narrow victory (3Hp narrow), Hau and Kukui formally congratulate us as the Champion of Alola
- Once the Hall of Fame scene ends, we all head to Iki Town for a celebration and watch the credits roll
- Well this has been a fun challenge. I was able to use some Pokemon I've never used before and was able to be more creative with team-building than before (moreso with the additional rules I added on). Thanks for hosting the event!

Team

- click the Pokemon -

Lv. 59 | Blaze | Lax
- Darkest Lariat
- Flamethrower
- Flare Blitz
- Brick Break

Mikazuchi @ Magnet
Lv. 58 | Sturdy | Timid
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon