• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, world!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 13, 2017
Hey, what's up everybody, I'm Koockies (pronounced cookies). I have chosen this unique username due to the fact that most cookie usernames were taken, including but not limited to:

cookies (duh)
kookies
koocies (lol)
coookies
cookies1 (2, 3, 4 and 5)

Anyways, you'll see me in the Fan Games section a lot. I am interested in mapping and scripting (although scripting is not my strong point), but I am just too lazy to create my own fan game on my own. Due to a very awkward sleeping schedule, I am most likely never going to finish my own Hack, which is why I'm here :) . I enjoy scripting and storywriting, but I work best in a team...

Anyways thanks for reading this stuff...
If you have a cool Pokemon Hack idea, PM me :D

-Koockies :)

my favourite game is Pokemon Adventures: Red Chapter by Aesthetode. dont @ me :D jk.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 16, 2018
Welcome!! Let me know when you complete a project of yours!!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC! I'm not really into making fan games, but I sure do love to play them. We have have huge library of learning tools available as well. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask. Have fun~ :D

LouIsPlaying

Trying Poketuber
Years
Hello there! Same as the others, don't really know how to make fan games but sure do love playing them. Hope you get to make one!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 13, 2017
Welcome to PC! I'm not really into making fan games, but I sure do love to play them. We have have huge library of learning tools available as well. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask. Have fun~ :D
Thanks man!
Hope to meet the rest of the fan game community ????

Back