• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Master Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenJedi88

Apprentice of the Dark Lord
Years
Silver looks great, my expectations for this game keeps growing everytme I see the new screenshots. Keep up the work man, it's looking good.

phoenixprime88b5

From the ashes, I rise...
Years
Alright, I finished everything leading to and up in Violet City, now onto Azalea Town...

*Update Info.*
I'm still considering to put Fiore and Orre in the game though, what do you guys think about Fiore and Orre, should it be in the game?

dragoran-em.gif
Name: Draco​

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Fiore I dont know, as it was not very..... well exciting plus without the ranger capturing etc it'll look weird but thats just my opinion.
Orre to me is a different story. it would be excellent as in Orre there were many things to do and some excellent places.
If i had to pick between Fiore and Orre i'd pick Orre.
Keep up the good work!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Superjub (the Blaziken lover)

phoenixprime88b5

Years
I was looking around for tilesets of Sinnoh, I had to edit my last statement because of this. I wasn't going to do Sinnoh because of the availability of a actual Sinnoh tileset but it's up in the air with the Sinnoh Region. So it's not etched in stone about that region being in the game or not. I want to put it in there, don't get me wrong but that will come around later.

As for the Orre and Fiore situation, due to the knowledge of the Fiore region not having any gyms and being a no Pokemon Trainer fly zone when it comes to catching Pokemon, there's a strong possibility that it won't be in the game. Orre doesn't have an Official gyms or a league but it has stadiums, so it's a strong candidate. We'll see in the future, what happens.

I'll return with more updates and screenshots in duetime...

dragoran-em.gif
Name: Draco​

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Hmm... Kyledove's working on a Sinnoh tileset in the Pixel Art forum...
(Sorry if you knew that already)

phoenixprime88b5

Years
Yeah, that's why I had to change my statement from before. Well I'm in no rush, by the time he finishes a complete sinnoh tileset I'll have the other regions mapped. So let's hope he actually finishes it and releases. His tilesets are excellent so I know they'll be worth the wait.

FallenJedi88

Years
Yeah, in my opinion, The Pokemon D/P games are still barely new so going there really won't be a good idea to do in the game. Now the Orange Islands, Orre, places like that definitely add.

phoenixprime88b5

Years
Yeah, I was thinking about that myself. I have decided to split the game into volumes and will be released in that way as their demo forms:

Prologue/Volume One: The Johto Journey
Volume Two: The Kanto Konquest Will include Sevii Islands
Volume Three: The Orange Archipelago Adventure All islands will and can be traveled to
Volume Four: Hoenn (Untitled for Now) Southern Island, Faraway Island and Battle Frontier

After all of the individual Volumes have been released, the game will then be combined to form the complete Master Quest game, for those who want to wait for the whole kit and kaboodle. And for those who may have questions about this wide explorable world; "Yes, you can traverse every region in the complete version of the game after you beat the main storyline."

*Update Info*
I will also be updating the first post on this thread soon, so keep a look out for the new information.

Last edited:

jaysonic1991

Sphere Scripter
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2009
so... say your up to Volume Four, can you travel back to Hoenn and Kanto etc etc. Or is it ONLY have you have finished the game and you have the Master Quest Volume that you can travel backwards and forwards.

phoenixprime88b5

Years
so... say your up to Volume Four, can you travel back to Hoenn and Kanto etc etc. Or is it ONLY have you have finished the game and you have the Master Quest Volume that you can travel backwards and forwards.

Umm... good question, I was thinking long and hard about this one, but to travel between the regions, it will only be in the Final and complete release, the Master Quest Release as you said, and once you have finished the main storyline.

jaysonic1991

Sphere Scripter
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2009
alright then, sounds good. good luck with the game, hope to see more of it soon.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Anyway , a good idea!!
Yeah, it would be great if you done in that form.
Well, good luck!
Contact me anytime if you need my help!

Atomic Reactor

when its done.

he will release all of johto (i think) in one demo.

so far hes up to violet.

just be patient please.

phoenixprime88b5

Years
Yeah, I'm currently up to Azalea Town/Ilex Forest. The beta will be out when I'm finished with the Johto Region (Volume One), as Atomic Reactor said, just please be patient, it will be out before Fall 2008.

*Update*
A Visitor from Hoenn
capture004-1.jpg

capture005-1.jpg

A Visitor from Kanto
capture002-1.jpg

capture003-1.jpg

*These screenshots are to show that I have implemented the Partner Battle feature into my game, the Trainer backs for the Hoenn and Kanto Trainers are only for this showing purpose only and will look better in the actual game. The Hoenn and Kanto trainers will not be showing up for partner battles in Volume One but Gold and Crystal and maybe Silver will though. I'll be back soon, of course, with more update coverage on Pokemon Master Quest, so keep a look out! *

Last edited:

FallenJedi88

Years
That's great, I can't wait to partner up with Gold and Crystal, the partner trainer feature just make me like this game even more. Keep the great job up, Phoenixprime88b5!

phoenixprime88b5

Years
The heroes back sprite will be changed. The first Volume, I'm aiming for a 2008 release, but the other volumes are indefinite, since I don't have a job at the moment, I can work almost full time on this game. But once I get a job (Which I'm going to have to get very soon) the time spent on the game will shorten, and I have to map the entire Hoenn and Kanto region by myself since I'm the only mapper (I posted offerings of mapping help on this thread a few pages back. So I don't want anyone saying I didn't.) The Orange Islands are completed mostly, and my new region is 1/4 done.

The complete game might make it to 2009 if I can get maps of the Hoenn and Kanto region.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back