• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valentine's Mafia | Endgame

Sparkin

Valentine's Mafia❤​

With the February 14th approaching, the underground love season has arrived. It's time to pack up and venture into this ever-lasting journey!​
Mafia❤​

Generally speaking, mafia is a game of deduction and constant fights, where two or more sides struggle to complete their win condition.
Usually, 95% of the time the games include two factions called Town and Mafia.
The win condition of Town is to eliminate all members of the Mafia, while the win condition of Mafia is to match their number to those of Town by means of night kills and lynches. Town can not use night kills, but lynches are their property!

Normally, there are two phases. The Day Phase and the Night Phase. During Night Phase, players "fall asleep", while some make use of their special abilities called "Night Actions." While they look a bit different, night kills are also night actions.
There are not only night actions, there are day actions, which can be used at any time during the day!

Well, it's not like you did not know it before ... If this was a little tricky, feel free to read this majestic guide here~​

Love❤​

Love encompasses a variety of different emotional and mental states, typically strongly and positively experienced, ranging from the deepest interpersonal affection to the simplest pleasure. An example of this range of meanings is that the love of a mother differs from the love of a spouse differs from the love of food. Most commonly, love refers to a feeling of strong attraction and emotional attachment. Love can also be a virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection—"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another". It may also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self or animals.
Roles❤​

This game will feature two types of roles, namely Male and Female. Not much will change other than the results of their night actions's results. Without further ado...

Faithful❤​

The innocent faction in this game. Their win condition is to eliminate all the Cheaters.
Spoiler:

Cheaters❤​

This faction contains men and women who can't have just one love. They act as the mafia faction in this game, and will win when their number equals the number of the non-cheater alive players.
Spoiler:

Moral Compass❤​

The mind behind the Cheater's actions, but that chose to set their minds straight.
Spoiler:
Rules❤​

• Any voting format is accepted, as long as it is bolded.
  • Sharing of PMs is not allowed. Furthermore, discussion regarding to this game should be restricted to its Discord channels and this thread.
  • After two consecutive days without voting, refered player will removed or modkilled to prevent the game being frozen.
  • When in doubt, PM/DM me
  • If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you're barred from haunting the thread.
  • Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
  • In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
Players❤​

Sparkin as GM​

Desox as ???
aeternum as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
ASDBUDDY as ???
Miah as ???
purplecicada as ???
Pecilia as ???
Rabinov as ???
Neko Maid Kapper as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
Newtsie as ???
L'Belle as ???
Nakuzami as ???
jdthebud as ???

Appearance and setup subject to changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Sure I'm in

Edit: On second though, nah. Not gonna join anything for a bit. Going through a bad patch with health issues and don't want to be distracted in games.

Last edited:

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Sparkin how about you add the roles Naku said if it gets more than enough players :eyes:

EDIT: also rig it to make me Lover and choose you know who :senpai:

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
EDIT: also rig it to make me Lover and choose you know who :senpai:

look, we know you want Bard. We all want Bard. I mean, how could you not want to reach the pinnacle of God's creation. His creativity, his formality, his skill and technique surpasses any mere mortal to have ever graced this forum. Have you even READ his fanfiction? I have. 5 times, in fact. It is a piece of art to be placed side by side with the Mona Lisa and the Declaration of Independence. I still remember when I was reading Chapter 5 of "Through the Aura" reading about some wonderfully cold beers and then all of a sudden Bardothren hits us with this magnificent line:

"Hi, I'm Jeff."

I mean, just reread that for a second. Doesn't it just make you shiver with anticipation? What kind of character even introduces himself in that manner? and Jeff? What a manly name, just mentioning oozes thoughts of chest hair, bulging arms in flannel, and a cold beer in hand.

This man is as much of a masterpiece as the work he has created, and you will have to fight for your right to an artist of such true finesse.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years

Ehh??

...Sorry to burst your bubble bby, but it's not Bard who I want maybe :joy:

It's... It's you! It's you, Doof! <3

You make my heart beat faster with every post and... and it made me really happy and surprised that you quoted me... But then you think I love some person called Bart... Like wtf? How can someone be that oblivious??

But judging by what you said... It looks as if you like... Jeff more... I mean, okay? Go with her?? It's fine, I support you, but expect this sweet pineapple in your pizza tonight >:( jk :joy:

Back