• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
My B3 Snorunt turned into a B4 phione, now I'll never get a glalie or froslass

He edited that to put Phione and Manaphy in. You were suppost to start a new game. Besides, he didn't put Froslass in.

Edit: DJG beat me to it.

Edit 2: OMG 1000th reply in thread!

Last edited:

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
Years
Awesome game. Here is my Hall of Fame:
hofws0.png

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Halu pipz!

Hi pipz! :D
I have been given a sprite for the final event from Manaphirachi, or should I say, Benevolent Wings. :D

Oh, and Har D har.., I put it up on the first page now.., but was that in Beta 3 or 4..? :\
I can't tell... :D

Anyways, I wanna share to you all the special sprite I was talking about...
Here...
Spoiler:

Oh and Nicolas, if ever you can finish the sprite or if you wish to quit on it, please notify me... :) And thanks so much.

Okay pipz, in the mean time, I'll look around the sprites in the ROM and see who can I replace for this fakemon(or custom-made pokemon)... :)

That is all. Thanks...

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
whoa, that looks like some alternate evolution of dragonair DJG, altough its look incomplete without the face. Make it the most powerful dragon pokemon lol! Anyway, with regards to chaos' suggestion in his previous post (to increase the four move limit etc.), do u think it is possible to be implemented in the hack? If so it would be very much make this hack well-defined from the rest.

darkvoider

Director of Voider BP
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2008
Nice

Whoa nice Rom so far. Your doing a great job on it. I just hate saving Blitz from Dark Lugia lvl 45 then it wants to vs me again at LVL 99 NOOOOOO!!!!! That lvl 45 was a pain but lvl 99. Don't worry i understand it was too strong so i ran and the game continued from there. And im having a guess those Desiny Caves are where the legendarys are... I think the first time you vs Shadow Lugia you should take away Dark Beam from it at lvl 15. Its a bit overpowered there. Took me 13 tries to beat him and the 13th was a fluke by a mere Crit Hit.

Also can you send me in a PM what type is Shadow Lugia,Whats the power of Dark Beam. And stats of it at lvl 99. I would love to as i think im gonna need the upperhand. I would say lvl 99 Shadow Lugia will own my D/P team. Like i don't trust the Help thread as i like updates from the creator. Aka you.

Also im trying to look for Rose Path to get the badge for my flying HM.

Overall so far in your storyline 10/10
Thinking power 10/10
Introduction of D/P Pokes 7/10 Could see if you can get them looking a bit better

Also i recommend you might want to get a good spriter to create a perfect Shadow Lugia.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thanks for the comments. :D
I can't extend the 4-move limit guys, for it is outta my league and why should I break tradition..? :)

Also, Dark Lugia is both Dark and Psychic... Dark Beam has an ATK power of 130 and it's effects has 90% chance of lessening the foes' accuracy...
The 6th GYM is just across the river there. ;)

~~~ UPDATES ~~~

I am done editing the D/P PKMN's EV Values... Now I will be proceeding with scripting the final event. ;)

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Nice work dude,
I didn't know that beta 4.5 was even out, now you're going to be a person to make a complete hack, that sounds great. Nice work, Im supporting you all the way~

~C3LEBI

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
Nice work dude,
I didn't know that beta 4.5 was even out, now you're going to be a person to make a complete hack, that sounds great. Nice work, Im supporting you all the way~

~C3LEBI

Yeah, thats what i like about this hack. Its actually getting completed :)

Congratulations!
Not many people have actually finshed one (only one i know of is quartz)

I love this game so much, its fun, it has D/P pokemon, all legendaries are catchable, and a great storyline with dark lugia! I even love the fakemon, baby lugia!

Years
Whoa nice Rom so far. Your doing a great job on it. I just hate saving Blitz from Dark Lugia lvl 45 then it wants to vs me again at LVL 99 NOOOOOO!!!!! That lvl 45 was a pain but lvl 99. Don't worry i understand it was too strong so i ran and the game continued from there. And im having a guess those Desiny Caves are where the legendarys are... I think the first time you vs Shadow Lugia you should take away Dark Beam from it at lvl 15. Its a bit overpowered there. Took me 13 tries to beat him and the 13th was a fluke by a mere Crit Hit.

Also can you send me in a PM what type is Shadow Lugia,Whats the power of Dark Beam. And stats of it at lvl 99. I would love to as i think im gonna need the upperhand. I would say lvl 99 Shadow Lugia will own my D/P team. Like i don't trust the Help thread as i like updates from the creator. Aka you.

Also im trying to look for Rose Path to get the badge for my flying HM.

are u kidding me, shadow lugia at lvl 15 is VERY easy to beat......it's not hard to train man.....and just save urself a masterball for shadow lugia, it's like the most easiest one to catch in the game if u save it for him, and u MUST otherwise it'll take even longer throwing watever balls at him.............i mean come on, i spent only 1.5 hrs i think and caught like 10 legendaries or more, either with pokeball, great ball or ultra ball.......so u better save masterball for shadow lugia otherwise u'll regret it. It's harder to catch than any other legendaries, trust me..............i've had an easy time catching Regigas lvl 70 and Rayquazaa lvl 70, or maybe it's just my luck but when i tried catching dark lugia with ultra ball or any other ball, it always popped open the first sec.

to find fly hm, u have to beat Takashii, the bridge is where the weather institute is........just start from Green Valley and just keep going right and down.......u'll find it eventually, it's easy.

also, i found more bugs and a few questions:

1. There's a waterfall on the left to Down Pour Town, if u go up and inside the cave, u come out of the house at Snow Soft City......

2. The bug catcher outside the cave where Mewtwo is, is actually a girl swimmer........

3. Articuno is not in the ice isle after i got the 8th badge, but be4 i got it, it's there. This is the same problem in beta 3 i've had.

Questions:
1. so i thought after i get the 8th badge i can catch all the legendaries, or do i have to beat the elite 4 for some of them? If so, that's kinda weird and stupid, cuz i already caught like 10 or more, i don't get y some needs special permission to first beat the E4 and then fight them :(

2. where do u find Celebi, Palkia and the other DP legendary? (I haven't played D/P at all, well i got it on my PC and i can get it working on the emulator but i only play pkmn games on my fone, i have better things to play or to do on PC.......there isn't a DS emulator for fone though so i can't play them on fone either, but wat the heck.)

3. Currently, i have these legendaries, wat else are there that i'm missing, and the location? (I already saw the legendaries vids on youtube but cbf watching again, plus, some places i don't know where they are so i need more info cuz i'm lazy and cbf searching around)

Deoxys
Mew
Entei
Groudon
HO-OH
Moltres
Regiice
Zapdos
Raikou
Suicune
Azlef
Uxie
Regigigas (is this actually an original? I thought there's only 3 Regis)
Rayquazza

i know where Mewtwo, Articuno & Jiraichi is, except Articuno isn't in ice isle after i got the 8th badge and the other 2 i think i need to beat E4 first............so ya, fill me in for the other ones, and watching youtube video is just slow.

Ash--Ketchum

Trainer
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 12, 2009
Nice hack DJG i especially like the sprites and the addition of D/P pokemon. I also love the idea of catching a shadow Lugia, this is definetly going in the Hacks i support list on my signature

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
i have but one problem.....in my past game i caught the lv 99 Dark Lugia because you could, and when I checked its stats it had an Attack of 40. I know you probably did this so that the lv 99 wouldnt completely rape everybody, but maybe making it level 60 there would be more logical? idk, lv99 is like "OMG DUDE!!!!!" but like yea....

Years
that's y u need SKILLS to beat him.......lol or just run away, either way the game continues and u end up catching it anyway. Doesn't matter if u get owned by him.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
chaos..,
some legendaries are catchable after the Shadow Lugia final event...

Also, Articuno works fine in my case... I guess it is the result of a bad ROM or patching or something related to it... :\

Also, there are...... *counts*... 37... There are 37 legendaries in the hack (excluding Baby Lugia...) + the only legendary PKMN in the Gento Region, Angeallen, which will be the final event of the game after catching of meeting up with all the legendaries...

And speaking of Angeallen (Eyn-ja-len), here's a video of it. :D
The Final Event

I am now currently fixing some bugs and then I will releas the 'pre-release version' later on... Thanks~

Years
hmm well i tried 6 different Ruby roms, they all work fine, no glitch or any other bugs, just that i can't see Articuno there after the 8th badge........also, in Lost Cave, you can jump off the ledge where one of the guy is, but it's not a ledge, it's like a concrete wall. Sry i play on my fone so no screenshots...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Angeallen is both Dragon and Flying. It is the only legendary PKMN in the GENTO Region... It is considered to be the guardian of heaven, and watches over the planet from the sky. It also shares some rivalry with Rayquaza.

Angeallen will be the only PKMN in my hack with the base stats of 200, unlike SHADOW LUGIA that only has the base stats of 125, but it's Dark Beam can really hurt Angeallen badly though... ^^

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
You should give Angeallen a move called Light Beam.
The same power and accuracy.
Instead it lowers speed instead of accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back