• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Final Red

Years
I'm having same problem it resect after naming rival, it's sad because I love the work on these hacks looks awesome

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2017
Awesome work ~SAGE !!!! But now I won't be able to like other Kanto hacks because they are going to seem so empty after experiencing your Kanto :( keep up the good work! Oh and English version please :D

~SAGE

Peruvian Rom Hacker
Years
Hi! This will be a fast update..
I'm back to action and remade the main post, please read it again, i added some new screenshots and make it simply.

TOHJO FALLS
Falls that divide Kanto from Johto passing through Indigo Plateau down the slopes of Mt Silver
oj5TXZc.png

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen yesterday
Any chance of an English translation? I know a little Spanish but not enough to be able to effectively play this hack.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 14, 2019
Hello @Road_to_Cerulean!

"Is it because I patched it to a wrong FR version?" - What do you mean with wrong FR version?

Greets.

Last edited:

RoadToCerulean

A Ordinary Kanto Lover
Years
Hello @Road_to_Cerulean!

"Is it because I patched it to a wrong FR version?" - What do you mean with wrong FR version?

Greets.

The hack is Spanish, but I have an English ROM (vanilla). Maybe I should find a vanilla Spanish ROM? Or is it the author's oversight?

Last edited:

~SAGE

Peruvian Rom Hacker
Years
Fatal bug: The game always resets after the Oak intro. Is it because I patched it to a wrong FR version?

If you search by Youtube you can even download the ROM file ;)
but i didn't say anything..

How long.is the game?

'till Vermillion City, I've been working on improve the story and fixing bugs for so long so i can tell y'all the ROM is finally ready to continue the process. I won't say any date to release the new beta but probably will arrives till' Cerulean City (and a little bit further) yet. Perhaps, the whole story will be completely new, without anything from the original FireRed all you already know.

hqyk6yR.png

(map from other romhack of mine but cool huh? I use almost the same enviroment than Final Red)

Last edited:
Back