• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] Create-A-Pokemon!

Seelgong

Bwark! That one Artist!
Years
Have you ever seen one of those threads, where people start with a line, and keep adding details, until they finish? Well, I made one of those. These are the rules.
1. Make sure its a 95x95 canvas. You don't have to make it transparent.
2. Dont talk trash about the Pokemon we make! Its a just for fun.
3. You can only make little details/a few lines on each edit.
4. You have to finish the one we are working on before we start another.
5. Dont color or shade until we're done with the outline,
6. Make sure you make the file .PNG.

You may put these fakemon in your game, or draw art of them.

Seelgong

Bwark! That one Artist!
Years
I'll put the first one.
AF1QipMn6NXmkYAuHRTlwAarljEVEMgvsz2srgLcQc_J

Attachments

• 1495235455656.png
    1495235455656.png
    396 bytes · Views: 268
Years
unknown.png

Added an appendage, centered it a bit. Make sure you get the imgur link with the extension on it, and add it inside the IMG /IMG tags. You can quote my reply to see how the code is set.

Years
Try just editing your original post, it's recommended you don't make multiple at a time, ahah.

unknown.png

I hope you don't mind I keep cleaning the jaggies each time.

Years
unknown.png

I may have added a bit too much, but it's getting nice now! : D
Should be able to start coloring soon.

edit:

WHOOPS

We'll just merge them
unknown.png

Seelgong

Bwark! That one Artist!
Years
v6wZXlS.png

I colored it, but I think we should wait. So I updated it a little bit.
6zqToJh.png

Added a smile to the horn, and now its a beak I guess, and another arm. You can fix up that arm, even I think its bad. Im also bad at anatomy :,)

Years
unknown.png
I made some color ideas! The purple isn't shadows or anything, I just think we might gradiate or change into those colors.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 12, 2018
5n2Zi4F.png

Continued with the shading. Added a lid to fill out the eye area and a star to make the cone on its head read like a hat. I apologize if I did too much. Still needs more contrast/depth.

Big Snort

Mope
Years
tumblr_pigoiriNwe1sipqwpo1_500.png

Knowing that this thread is a bit over a year old, let me know if I should just go ahead and make a new one instead of posting here ^^"

That said, I LOVE these kinds of threads and would love to see it continued! The current Pokemon looks pretty much finished (and very cute), so I'll go ahead and start a new one.

tumblr_inline_pigoiqwD261r7ef8e_1280.png

Back