• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen September Corocoro: The Scoop of the Century? Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Well there is still a final "???" Section on the official website, usually those tabs are dedicated to exclusive features to the game. It could be something that impacts and/or changes one of the core mechanics in the games.

This is true. I have been wondering what that tab would be. I actually had forgotten about it till you brought it back up.

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2019
The corocro leak for this month is just a couple days away. The September English localization is supposed to be on the 13th which is a Tuesday when official pokemon news comes out so the leak could easily come by Thursday or Friday. I doubt the leaks will be on a weekend but the latest for them will be Saturday.

The Scoop of the Century: the starter's evolutions, New Eeveelutions there was 2 evolutions when they announced it for Gen 4 possibly Dragon or Poison like the rumors have been saying, all Gym leaders/Elite 4, the new ways to evolve pokemon (I believe the rumors about the new ways of evolving Pangoro and Inkay), the largest amount of released Gen 6 pokemon, How the menu and trainer bag will operate, and finally the longest trailer yet showing off the beautiful graphics and gameplay.

Can't wait...

Last edited:
Years
The corocro leak for this month is just a couple days away. The September English localization is supposed to be on the 13th which is a Tuesday when official pokemon news comes out so the leak could easily come by Thursday or Friday. I doubt the leaks will be on a weekend but the latest for them will be Saturday.

The Scoop of the Century: the starter's evolutions, New Eeveelutions there was 2 evolutions when they announced it for Gen 4 possibly Dragon or Poison like the rumors have been saying, all Gym leaders/Elite 4, the new ways to evolve pokemon (I believe the rumors about the new ways of evolving Pangoro and Inkay), the largest amount of released Gen 6 pokemon, How the menu and trainer bag will operate, and finally the longest trailer yet showing off the beautiful graphics and gameplay.

Can't wait...

Well, it would be kinda hard to put a trailer into a magazine, wouldn't you say?

I'm sorry for being so rude with that, I just saw the opportunity and went for it >.>

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Last month we got it 4 days before the release date I think. It is possible that late tomorrow we will get the scans. I think it was suppose to come out on August 15th and we got the scans on August 11th according to Serebii. So I would say we will get it late tomorrow or late Thursday. Because it is due to come out a bit earlier this month on the 12th.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Last month we got it 4 days before the release date I think. It is possible that late tomorrow we will get the scans. I think it was suppose to come out on August 15th and we got the scans on August 11th according to Serebii. So I would say we will get it late tomorrow or late Thursday. Because it is due to come out a bit earlier this month on the 12th.

Actually, this CoroCoro issue is supposed to be released earlier than usual due to a holiday in japan iirc. I think its supposed to come out on the 12th this month.

Years
Yep the 12th!

Or the 11th in the US.

Not to mention we have been getting leaks 3/4 days prior to the release date. Soooo we might see some new in the next couple of days. :)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Actually, this CoroCoro issue is supposed to be released earlier than usual due to a holiday in japan iirc. I think its supposed to come out on the 12th this month.
Sorry I put the wrong month. I meant the August 12th and the second august I meant to say July. My bad, was typing faster than I was thinking.

blue

gucci
Years
So if the release is on 12th we should be getting the leak around 3 days prior to that date as it's usually the 12th we get the leak followed by the release on 15th. That would make it Friday 9th which sounds pretty plausible.

Years
Yeah, I was thinking very early on the 9th or late night of the 8th for the leak.
Who knows, maybe GF has urged CoroCoro to keep an airtight seal on any information until the release date of the 12th if this is really be all to end all issue. Despite my concerns that it will not leak earlier, I am all ready for 8th or 9th! Luckily I am super busy the next few days which will keep me preoccupied. (I have been too optimistic with the infrequent check-in's on serebii to see if "it" has happened yet.)

Really though, I don't really need new pokemon lines being revealed (though I am wondering what our regional rodent will be) nor do I need a groundbreaking change in game mechanics (though that wouldn't hurt). I just want some starter evo's, maybe even just the second line and/or silouttes would be interesting! Additionally, I want me a Skrelp, Swirlix, Spritzee, Litleo, and Flabebe evolutions. Especially them ol' version-exclusives. I need to know which version to order. That is why I am sensing they will be going for the version-exclusives material this issue in order to get those, like myself, to preorder sooner.

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
Who thinks that they will just spoil the whole game for some reason?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Who thinks that they will just spoil the whole game for some reason?

They will not. Only reason that happened last generation was because someone uploaded it to the websites, which almost closed down a good amount of pokemon fan sites. Plus they wouldn't do that this month, since we still have October's issue next month.

WishCookie

Years
They will not. Only reason that happened last generation was because someone uploaded it to the websites, which almost closed down a good amount of pokemon fan sites. Plus they wouldn't do that this month, since we still have October's issue next month.

Oh yeah right, but where did the original uploader get the leak from about B/W anyway? Did he/she even say where he/she got it?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Oh yeah right, but where did the original uploader get the leak from about B/W anyway? Did he/she even say where he/she got it?

They had a physical copy of the game that the ripped the data out of so they could spread the info around. There are actually a few people with the games right now. Junichi Matsuda owns a working copy, I'm sure members of Gamefreak do as well. They even send out a few copies to beta testers, some leakers are friends with the testers since the testers are sworn under law not to be able to distribute the information.

WishCookie

Years
Hmm... scoop of the century?

Legendary spoon pokémon confirmed!

I see what you did there. :3

Urgh...MISTY I MISS YOU! D: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE?!!!!

They had a physical copy of the game that the ripped the data out of so they could spread the info around. There are actually a few people with the games right now. Junichi Matsuda owns a working copy, I'm sure members of Gamefreak do as well. They even send out a few copies to beta testers, some leakers are friends with the testers since the testers are sworn under law not to be able to distribute the information.

Oh, and I guess GF charged the leaker(s) too then? Also the beta tester(s) who gave the game away for that matter?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I see what you did there. :3

Urgh...MISTY I MISS YOU! D: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE?!!!!

Oh, and I guess GF charged the leaker(s) too then? Also the beta tester(s) who gave the game away for that matter?

I think because of what happened in B/W the list of applicants shrunk considerably. I don't think there was a way to pin point who leaked it and since the news sites were more of the danger at the time they decided to slap them first.

blue

gucci
Years
Oh if only they released a Demo, I think that actually could be a possibility since they did it with HGSS. Maybe we will get a demo in-store a couple of weeks prior to the release date?

WishCookie

Years
Oh if only they released a Demo, I think that actually could be a possibility since they did it with HGSS. Maybe we will get a demo in-store a couple of weeks prior to the release date?

Could be, but that would ruin the ''first time'' game experience for me when I buy the actual completed game. Well of course that's just my opinion. I would see a lot of people who would be more than happy having this happening tho.

blue

gucci
Years
Could be, but that would ruin the ''first time'' game experience for me when I buy the actual completed game. Well of course that's just my opinion. I would see a lot of people who would be more than happy having this happening tho.

No I know, I personally wouldn't play it for spoiler purposes because as you said I'd want to have the full game and play through it start to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back