• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would probably get more nostalgia watching any of the episodes that are on the old VHS Pokemon tapes we have which includes the first episode I ever watched: Mystery on Mount Moon.

Years

My goal is to watch an English-dubbed episode of Pokemon every day so I can catch up on any episodes I have missed.

I just finished watching Pokemon - I Choose You!. Next episode I'm watching will be Pokemon Emergency!

This has only just begun.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Man, I'm not used to this number getting so high anymore XD;

Anyways, Roxie? That's not so bad. Sounds a bit like Roxanne, and seems a bit more fitting for a Rock-type gym leader, but it probably comes from "Toxic" or something XD;

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Yeah I just realized that after reading someone's thoughts on the name ><; Probably a combination of both, in that case XD; (The English gym leader/E4 names have to relate to the type, after all, fffffff.)

I wonder what Shizui's English name will be. In before "Wade"; for some reason I can see that on him.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't seen much of BW2. I'm starting to avoid it like the plague so I don't end up spoilering myself to no end.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I've been looking at all the spoilers and posting them everywhere XD; (And by everywhere I mean EGC and Plurk.) Though, to me, it's like playing an Ace Attorney game: Even if you know all the spoilers, it's still fun playing through 'til the end.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

haha. Considering the replay value then yeah. Makes a lot of sense. I still want to try to at least be a little surprised when I play the game though. Even if it'll be months away. Luckily I have FMA and TOS to distract myself with.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

There's a reason why I'm gonna get four copies... :B

FMA is a great series~! Still have to see all of Brotherhood, though. And I probably won't get around to finishing the manga. (Besides my weekly/monthly manga updates, I'm gonna try and read Rave to the very end and then start Kamichama Karin because HIMEKA ;w;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It is! I've been meaning to get into it for years but I just never got the right push until my sister was all 'oh i'm bored i'm going to put brotherhood on'. Then when my friend came over we stayed up until like... 6am watching a good chunk of it and finishing what was on netflix the next day haha! Then I went and read the manga so I could finish the story since Brotherhood and the Manga are basically the same just with slight tweaks unlike the 2003 version, heee.

But really, it's bad to get me into a series right before a convention. I spend all my money on FMA stuff and now I keep laying on Ed while I'm sleeping because unlike Conan and Black*Star he's such a small plush~ ♥ (And yes, Kamichama Karin! I actually need to reread that myself sometime. And ONE DAY get the last two volumes I need of Chu!)

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I've been getting into whatever series look interesting, plus what my dad brings home from the library XD; (Our library has loads of anime DVDs Ide.)

And I saw! The plush was especially cute ;w; (My Kamichama Karin volumes were some of the few things I kept out of all my manga...though actually I kept all my Koge-Donbo manga, ffffffff. I just love her artwork and the stuff she does.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There are quite a few series that look interesting to me but I'm so lazy to actually get any any these day. I have to be given the right push aha... The series being on Netflix actually seems to be the best way to go these days.

It's adorable! I might get another Ed plush next convention or an Al plush if there happens to be one next time. (Eeeee, I totally agree! She's still one of - if not my - favorite mangaka. I actually bought a booklet filled with Digi Charat artwork at megacon. )

Years
113. I'm only trying to keep ahead enough to be aware of what will be coming Stateside when they release the corresponding set. I'm hoping we don't see the overpowered Black Kyurem and White Kyurem cards for a while, but I won't be surprised if they're released in the November set.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I'm planning to go to the imports store I've always gone to Saturday to see when the games will be available there. I hope they're shipped before the Sunday after because I'm gonna go to Chincateague (sp?) Island! (It'll be really fortunate if it's by Thursday 'cause that's when I'm with my dad!)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I'm gonna listen to all the new music on YouTube, that's mandatory, and if I'm unlucky I'll have to watch like, one or two let's play episodes.

But really I the only thing I want to spoil is the version differences on Serebii so I can figure out which one to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back