• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Wondering title screen. :D
Oh, and yes, it is Danja here. :P

Anyways, good luck~
I doubt that you know womanizer..
and I also doubt that he is on pochecommunity because he doesn't know English XD
however it has been a pleasure friend...
continuous so because your hack is coming well really a lot ;)
Good luck!

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Im surprised you are remakeing the originals, however i wish you and your team the best of luck in it, of corse im really looking foward to ROL remake as it is my personal favorite hack out of the RD Trilogy, well so far at least ^^

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
Years
This hack seems great, I'm going to test it out soon, after I download the Ruby Rom and the IPS Patcher. Did you create the music yourself, or download it from somewhere else?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
It would look better if the life of guardians looks fancier...

yah... remember that I stink at graphics... :P

Nice screen you made destinedjagold. Which now reminds me, are going to put Shaymin in the game in it's sky form? Or is Shaymin not in the game.

well, of course! ^^

If a Pokemon is in a Titlescreen, it is most likely, no, I
mean, 100% going to be in a Hack. (That's how you make a guess on
sumthin')

yep~

Well, the titlescreen is sure better from the previous two o_O
GL!

I know... :D

Wondering title screen. :D

Anyways, good luck~

thanks~

I doubt that you know womanizer..
and I also doubt that he is on pochecommunity because he doesn't know English XD
however it has been a pleasure friend...
continuous so because your hack is coming well really a lot ;)
Good luck!

oh, I see.
I'll edit the credits and add the both of you when beta 2 is available.
thanks~

Great work djg :) That title screen looks cool :) but you could add Lucario :) but it's great anyway. I can't wait to play next beta :D

meh~
Lucario isn't really an important PKMN in the hack, though~

Im surprised you are remakeing the originals, however i wish you and your team the best of luck in it, of corse im really looking foward to ROL remake as it is my personal favorite hack out of the RD Trilogy, well so far at least ^^

jah~
I'll remake them~
thanks~

This hack seems great, I'm going to test it out soon, after I download the Ruby Rom and the IPS Patcher. Did you create the music yourself, or download it from somewhere else?

The Gym Leader's battle music in beta 1, I composed it myself, but for the others, they're from other sites who provides midi musics~

Obviously DJG Downloaded the musci from the web.

yep~

I don't think so. He specifiaclly told us that HE made them.

nope~

---oOo---​

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
Um destined i downloaded the ips patch and put it on a clean rom but when i play in the truck thing i cant move =(, wats happening?

Lucario X EDITION

Eating Spleeping and Playing
Years
HI there! Im a rockie and i didnt found a chatroom where i can find a answer for my question. sorry :(
Here´s my question:
In pokemon ruby reign of legends, there is a strange pokemon blocking my way in a tunnel at Tubali city. How i can make it desappear? thanks a lot. sorry again for this question.

P.S. - In pokemon Life of GUardians, i can catch all legendaries? Anyway thanks again.

Hey DGB! youre pokemon´s hacks are the best! this is the first game that i play where i can catch all pokemons without trades or nintendo events. just a little thing. lucario is a little bit ugly. maybe you should let him how he is in the reallity. But anyway, the hack is yours and i dont want that you be mad with me and probably you´re the best in the world hacking. thanks for your hacks!

and sorry for the bad portuugese, cause im portuguese

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
HI there! Im a rockie and i didnt found a chatroom where i can find a answer for my question. sorry :(
Here´s my question:
In pokemon ruby reign of legends, there is a strange pokemon blocking my way in a tunnel at Tubali city. How i can make it desappear? thanks a lot. sorry again for this question.

P.S. - In pokemon Life of GUardians, i can catch all legendaries? Anyway thanks again.

Hey DGB! youre pokemon´s hacks are the best! this is the first game that i play where i can catch all pokemons without trades or nintendo events. just a little thing. lucario is a little bit ugly. maybe you should let him how he is in the reallity. But anyway, the hack is yours and i dont want that you be mad with me and probably you´re the best in the world hacking. thanks for your hacks!

Your questions should be posted in the Help Thread of Ruby Destiny.

Lucario CAN"T be ugly. He's cool in my opinion.

2 more things:

DJG is NOT DGB.

You won't speak Bad Portuguese if your Portuguese.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

hm...

hey jagold nice hack, love the title screen

thanks.
>Dante< helped me with it. ^^

i think destinedjagold is one the best hackers ever!!!

I don't think so... :\

Um destined i downloaded the ips patch and put it on a clean rom but when i play in the truck thing i cant move =(, wats happening?

probably caused by bad patching...
try again by downloading another Ruby ROM from another site.

That kinda sad djg... I thought Lucario'll be as important as Sky Shaymin. Never mind :) good luck with beta 2 :)

thanks~

Here´s my question:

RoL and RR related questions should be posted in the PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread located in the Scrapbox section.

Your questions should be posted in the Help Thread of Ruby Destiny.

Lucario CAN"T be ugly. He's cool in my opinion.

2 more things:

DJG is NOT DGB.

You won't speak Bad Portuguese if your Portuguese.

calm down.
I think the Lucario he meant was the one in RoL, and I admit, it was ugly... :\

---oOo---​

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
this thread is like a quarelling thread
Are there any updates? Sorry if i rushed you...

:laugh:

meh, no worries...
though currently I am in our shop for the whole day...
plus I got so stressed with school for the past couple of days that I spent my free time sleeping...

no worries, though...
only a few minor things to do and then another run for beta testing.
probably by the last week of march, I can release beta 2 (take note, "probably"), since school year's over after the third week of march. :P

well, updates? :\
the female backsprite's being worked on by Nicolas, PokéDex entries and icons are edited(except for the custom-made PKMNs)...
I guess, that's all?

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
Years

:laugh:

meh, no worries...
though currently I am in our shop for the whole day...
plus I got so stressed with school for the past couple of days that I spent my free time sleeping...

no worries, though...
only a few minor things to do and then another run for beta testing.
probably by the last week of march, I can release beta 2 (take note, "probably"), since school year's over after the third week of march. :P

well, updates? :\
the female backsprite's being worked on by Nicolas, PokéDex entries and icons are edited(except for the custom-made PKMNs)...
I guess, that's all?

Yeah, school can be stressful.. And exhausting, dont forget the exhausting!
And im again wishing you luck for the next beta.

And please dont rush this, take It slow, If you do that, then you should be Okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back