• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ones That Got Away

Years
Name: LRachelR5
Game: Black 2
Ones that got away
Spoiler:

Notes: six pokemon One of the starters, a surfer, a flyer, an eveelution, one of the fossils
Mode: Normal

ElectricN

*006119011483‬
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 12, 2019
Thanks for choosing and for you
Huntail
Dusclops
Absol
Tropius
Rhydon
Heracross

I think that fulfills your needs

Thank you! I actually love this team, but unfortunately I'm having a really tough Time hacking Pokemon in, and without that none of these Pokemon are available until the 6th gym.

With that, would you be willing to replace one or two (specifically Huntail, because I won't be able to get that until the VERY end) so I can still play through? For the surfer I can just use Swampert instead of Huntail, as I usually use Sceptile or Blaziken. And then if you could just swap out one more

HyperJono

Fanfic Writer, Pokeshipper, Lover of Pokemon
Years
Thank you! I actually love this team, but unfortunately I'm having a really tough Time hacking Pokemon in, and without that none of these Pokemon are available until the 6th gym.

With that, would you be willing to replace one or two (specifically Huntail, because I won't be able to get that until the VERY end) so I can still play through? For the surfer I can just use Swampert instead of Huntail, as I usually use Sceptile or Blaziken. And then if you could just swap out one more

Sure. How about Linoone for Huntail so you can still get surf and Torkal for Heracross

HyperJono

Fanfic Writer, Pokeshipper, Lover of Pokemon
Years
Name: LRachelR5
Game: Black 2
Ones that got away
Spoiler:

Notes: six pokemon One of the starters, a surfer, a flyer, an eveelution, one of the fossils

Volcorana
Espeon
Metagross
Golurk (flyer position)
Carracosta (surfer and fossil)
Serperior

Hope you like this team

Lynda

Redhead Ponytail Gal
Years
Username: Lynda
Game: Silver
Pokemon that got away:
Spoiler:

Parameters: Must include six Pokemon, and Ledian is a mandatory member.
Mode: Expert

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Username: Varys

Game: LG

Pokemon that got away:
Spoiler:

Parameters:
One must be obtainable before the first gym.

Lynda, you get to use:

Granbull
Sunflora
Furret
Ledian
Murkrow
Houndoom

Lynda

Redhead Ponytail Gal
Years
Since you picked my Pokemon, I'll pick yours. : )

Varys, you get to use...

Raticate
Primeape
Golbat
Flareon
Jynx
Hitmonlee

As someone who uses Flareon and Jynx quite often, I recommend you get good at the slots, or use the vs seeker on rich trainers. Ice Beam on Jynx is amazing, and Shadow Ball and Flamethrower make Flareon ridiculously strong. (Flareon is one of the best users of Shadow Ball in FR/LG due to its high attack stat, and Shadow ball being a physical move in gen III)

Back