• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Press "F" for jdthebud

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I Hate My Friends, And Want It To Be Incredibly Difficult To Put My Proper Username Into A Mafia List, Because I'm A Dick

Also, though the Hall of Salt may be a thing of lore now, I just updated my gross Credits Page into something nicer that includes a much needed *updated* list of every mafia game I have ever been a part of: (here)

Apparently, I've been involved/associated with exactly 50 mafias since I first appeared in the Underground!​

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
The human hibernation challenge needs to be a thing in 2017.

I nominate Klippy

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
Years

is this a subtle way of saying you got fat and began living in a cave

Nah, just took a break from mafia as a whole while I was doing college applications :P haven't really had time for games until now, and that's only because it's the second semester of Senior year and I just don't care anymore.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
ISN'T DOCTOR WHO BRITISH i should know im british SO A BRITISH COIN SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOSSED!

3u0W3RN.jpg

I nominate the £5

Back