• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im the thread starter

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
I'm a 23rd person to post. I still have crippling depression. Help me Mareep.. Help me relax by counting the Mareep..
Crippling depression.
Oh no the crippling depression is typing without consent!
CRIPPLING DEPRESSION!
Help me iDubbbzTV!
GRAND DAD!!!!
NO! Help me please. I need help.
CRIPPLING DEPRESSION! HELP ME DESTROY PICHUZILLA!
YES G R A N D D A D!!
NO!!!!!

* The end *
Title: Demons To Fathom
Author: Desmond J. Pichuzilla
Special thanks to: Mareep123, Zapmolticuno, other posters, dat 21st poster

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
Title: Return of G R A N D D A D
Author: Desmond J. Pichuzilla

It was a cold night.. Zapmolticuno is once again drinking water, prompting thousands of journalist blogs to rant claiming he faked drinking water. Suddenly, he heard a noise. He looked to the left, and boom GRAND DAD!
Zap: *drink water calmly*
Grand Dad smacks him in the face and laughed. Zap is super angry, but something's not right. Grand Dad faded in the darkness, but Zap hears a sound..
Fleenstones... We're the fleenstones...... Zap quickly lost his sanity and called Mareep123.
Mareep answered the phone and was enraged she was waken up. However, she instantly felt a strange presence upon answering the phone. Without warnings, the power cut out and Zap no longer responded. Mareep quickly scouted her room, afraid for her life. A voice spoke in monotone "I have crippling depression."
GRAND DAD!!!
Mareep was so shocked she punched GRAND DAD in the face.
Grand Dad: Mareep! You dang Mareeps can't take a joke mate.
Mareep was bewildered. Mareep don't have 's' as a plural. She's also human so that is uncalled for. Mareep booted up her PS4 and uttered "8.4 teraflops"
GRAND DAD violently combusted in the sky with the loud nigra sound intensifying as he blows up. Mareep looks at her PS4 and says "I always knew Nintendon't like Sony."

THE END

I still have crippling depression.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Well. I guess nobody here has killed the thread yet, at least.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
This will not end until one of you guys end my crippling depression. Consider this a sidequest, but it's mandatory if you want this to end.
Otherwise, I won't shut up about my.. CRIPPLING DEPRESSION.

Grand Dad is still watching me too. Creepy..

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 30, 2023
Yes! Thank you young lady! I no longer feel crippling depression. I shall leave this thread to continue the pursuit for happiness! Farewell...

THE END

Back