• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Cool Cooler Is 2+ Years Cooler Now

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
5aacee11afb5ab4500e0078e6d5e39c4.jpg

See what I did there with the title eh?

It's a bit late but Cooler - aka Nick Wilde, aka my Video Games mod partner, aka a bum - has been on PC for 2 years now as of January 16th!

Help me celebrate his 2 year anniversary by roasting him to the highest degree, as he is a bum but also an incredibly nice and hard working guy. Couldn't be happier being able to work with him day in and day out with his stupid yet hilariously funny antics. Heres to many more awesome memories with this guy, and if you haven't had a chance to chat with him you should cause he's a bum but cool guy to chat with!

Here's to another 2+ years of him hanging around this site right?! xoxo

Years
2 years already? From your activity, one would think you would have been around longer than that. Anyways, congrats Rabi! Can't believe a veteran's emblem will be all yours this time next year.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
HAPPY ANNIVERSARYY
Really appreciate your dedication and love for VG, here's to many more months and years of us working together <3

smocks

fiat lux
Years
its pretttyyyyy dang cool that its your pc anniversary amiright

BUT SERIOUSLY HAPPY PC-BDAY!! You're a really cool guy ;)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
....oh shit I forgot that you haven't been on PC as long/longer than I have

fuck I'm getting old then

Anyway, happy 2 years Rab.

Back