ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2251    
Old August 15th, 2017 (4:14 PM).
Inkkiiz's Avatar
Inkkiiz Inkkiiz is offline
It's Unova/Isshu times!
     
    Join Date: Nov 2015
    Location: Southeast Asia
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 6
    I love this rom hack so much. And I love Victory fire & Mega power too. It's very good plot and Interesting events.
    __________________
    My Alola team

    ジュナイパー アマジョ ヨワシ オドリドリ ジャラランガ キテルグマ
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2252    
    Old August 24th, 2017 (12:38 PM).
    1158's Avatar
    1158 1158 is offline
    ......
       
      Join Date: Nov 2010
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 514
      I fixed the Pokemart of the Indigo Plateau and the Alvaro's event in Amberyellow Library. There are not so many changes, so if those glitches didn't affect your saved file, then you don't have to download this patch. Here is the link:
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/2fak6b0ok9wkvvh/Pokemon%20Resolute%20Version%202.74%20Final.zip
      __________________
      Hacks I support:



      Hacks I'm working on:


      Reply With Quote
        #2253    
      Old August 26th, 2017 (9:42 PM).
      JELaLs's Avatar
      JELaLs JELaLs is offline
         
        Join Date: Jul 2017
        Posts: 4
        I can't patch the game with emerald rom :( What is the right rom to patch with?
        Reply With Quote
          #2254    
        Old August 26th, 2017 (9:45 PM).
        JELaLs's Avatar
        JELaLs JELaLs is offline
           
          Join Date: Jul 2017
          Posts: 4
          I cant patch it with emerald rom
          Reply With Quote
            #2255    
          Old August 26th, 2017 (10:06 PM). Edited August 26th, 2017 by qazmachuck.
          qazmachuck qazmachuck is online now
             
            Join Date: Sep 2015
            Posts: 49
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by JELaLs View Post
            I cant patch it with emerald rom
            Choose "ignore" before start the patching process.
            __________________

            Name: CrystalDust
            Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
            Reply With Quote
              #2256    
            Old August 28th, 2017 (5:24 AM).
            Alireza's Avatar
            Alireza Alireza is offline
               
              Join Date: May 2010
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 10
              where can i get ice beam?
              __________________


              Click Here
              Reply With Quote
                #2257    
              Old August 30th, 2017 (12:22 PM).
              Sky49 Sky49 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2017
                Posts: 5
                Is there any way to heal your team in the Battle Department or anywhere else on Spiral Island, or do you just have to stock up your bag and work with what's there? I can't find a Poke Center or a Nurse Joy, or anyone else there to heal them.
                Reply With Quote
                  #2258    
                Old September 2nd, 2017 (10:12 AM).
                arceus 1 arceus 1 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2016
                  Location: india
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 53
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sky49 View Post
                  Is there any way to heal your team in the Battle Department or anywhere else on Spiral Island, or do you just have to stock up your bag and work with what's there? I can't find a Poke Center or a Nurse Joy, or anyone else there to heal them.
                  you can go back to any pokemon centre using fly and return to spiral island by bronze ferry(i recommend to go to pokemon centre near bronze port so you can get back to spiral island quickly
                  Reply With Quote
                    #2259    
                  Old September 2nd, 2017 (10:20 PM).
                  jan2prado's Avatar
                  jan2prado jan2prado is offline
                  Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2009
                    Location: Iloilo City, Philippines
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Calm
                    Posts: 486
                    is it just me or the creator still misspelled grammatical with grammartical. orz
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #2260    
                    Old September 3rd, 2017 (1:04 AM).
                    solidsmeagol solidsmeagol is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2013
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 198
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jan2prado View Post
                      is it just me or the creator still misspelled grammatical with grammartical. orz
                      It's just you.
                      __________________
                      Pokemon Rom Hack Survey
                      Pokemon Rom Hack Database
                      Reply With Quote
                        #2261    
                      Old September 3rd, 2017 (11:28 PM).
                      jan2prado's Avatar
                      jan2prado jan2prado is offline
                      Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2009
                        Location: Iloilo City, Philippines
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Calm
                        Posts: 486
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by solidsmeagol View Post
                        It's just you.
                        I saw it as grammartical errors yesterday. Must have been changed already :D
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #2262    
                        Old September 8th, 2017 (5:30 PM).
                        Sky49 Sky49 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2017
                          Posts: 5
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by arceus 1 View Post
                          you can go back to any pokemon centre using fly and return to spiral island by bronze ferry(i recommend to go to pokemon centre near bronze port so you can get back to spiral island quickly
                          arceus 1, thanks for your reply. The issue is that, to fly anywhere, you have to leave the Battle Department. When you leave, you lose all your progress and have to start all over again when you return. There is no way to heal and continue. Trying to complete the Battle Department in one fell swoop seems impossible, as there are dozens of high level trainers between all of the contests, each with six high level pokemon, and beating them all with just the items in my bag does not seem like it could even be done. I like a challenge, but that is too much without any way to heal there. Pokemon Resolute has been a great experience up to this point, but I'm now playing Pokemon Vega.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #2263    
                          Old September 10th, 2017 (3:42 AM).
                          arceus 1 arceus 1 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2016
                            Location: india
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 53
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Sky49 View Post
                            arceus 1, thanks for your reply. The issue is that, to fly anywhere, you have to leave the Battle Department. When you leave, you lose all your progress and have to start all over again when you return. There is no way to heal and continue. Trying to complete the Battle Department in one fell swoop seems impossible, as there are dozens of high level trainers between all of the contests, each with six high level pokemon, and beating them all with just the items in my bag does not seem like it could even be done. I like a challenge, but that is too much without any way to heal there. Pokemon Resolute has been a great experience up to this point, but I'm now playing Pokemon Vega.
                            i used the pokemon centres many times just take only 1 challenge at a time and you will not lost your progress when you go to pc
                            Reply With Quote
                              #2264    
                            Old September 10th, 2017 (9:49 PM).
                            Sky49 Sky49 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2017
                              Posts: 5
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by arceus 1 View Post
                              i used the pokemon centres many times just take only 1 challenge at a time and you will not lost your progress when you go to pc
                              Thanks again, arceus 1, for the helpful information. So I completed the random trainer's tournament, which unlocked the next four tournaments, and left the Battle Department. Came back and completed the next four tournaments one at a time, leaving the Battle Department after each one and coming back for the next. After completing all four tournaments, the last tournament should have been unlocked, but the guy still says the tournament hasn't been unlocked yet, and that I have to complete the four tournaments I already completed to unlock it. I can go up to each of the guys at the other tournaments, including the first one at the random trainer's tournament, and they all ask me if I want to participate in their tournament, which I have already done. There's nothing that indicates I have already completed the tournaments that I have. I don't know why the last tournament isn't unlocked yet. I don't really want to complete all the tournaments a second time. Any ideas about what may be going on?
                              Reply With Quote
                                #2265    
                              Old September 12th, 2017 (6:30 AM).
                              arceus 1 arceus 1 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Dec 2016
                                Location: india
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 53
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Sky49 View Post
                                Thanks again, arceus 1, for the helpful information. So I completed the random trainer's tournament, which unlocked the next four tournaments, and left the Battle Department. Came back and completed the next four tournaments one at a time, leaving the Battle Department after each one and coming back for the next. After completing all four tournaments, the last tournament should have been unlocked, but the guy still says the tournament hasn't been unlocked yet, and that I have to complete the four tournaments I already completed to unlock it. I can go up to each of the guys at the other tournaments, including the first one at the random trainer's tournament, and they all ask me if I want to participate in their tournament, which I have already done. There's nothing that indicates I have already completed the tournaments that I have. I don't know why the last tournament isn't unlocked yet. I don't really want to complete all the tournaments a second time. Any ideas about what may be going on?
                                you have to clear all four tournaments at once i think
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #2266    
                                Old September 12th, 2017 (10:03 AM).
                                Sky49 Sky49 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2017
                                  Posts: 5
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by arceus 1 View Post
                                  you have to clear all four tournaments at once i think
                                  That would be tough, especially since Leppa berries, ethers, and elixers are so few and far between, but I'll give it a shot.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #2267    
                                  Old September 13th, 2017 (7:53 AM).
                                  arceus 1 arceus 1 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2016
                                    Location: india
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 53
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Sky49 View Post
                                    That would be tough, especially since Leppa berries, ethers, and elixers are so few and far between, but I'll give it a shot.
                                    you can use max elixir on your most powerful moves,i used max elixir on outrage and guillotene of haxorus and now he alone can easily beat 8 trainers with 6 pokemon each
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #2268    
                                    Old September 18th, 2017 (6:29 AM).
                                    Sidiel Sidiel is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2017
                                      Posts: 2
                                      Where do you get shiny stones and dawn stones?
                                      The only post I was able to find on either says you can buy shiny stones in Lividity, but if they're there I can't find them.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #2269    
                                      Old September 18th, 2017 (6:42 AM).
                                      Sidiel Sidiel is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Sep 2017
                                        Posts: 2
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Sidiel View Post
                                        Where do you get shiny stones and dawn stones?
                                        The only post I was able to find on either says you can buy shiny stones in Lividity, but if they're there I can't find them.
                                        Nevermind! Well aren't I dumb, I didn't know sun stones were used in their place until I tried one out of curiosity. Yay for my new Gallade and Togekiss!
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #2270    
                                        Old September 20th, 2017 (5:43 AM).
                                        blastofcitrus1's Avatar
                                        blastofcitrus1 blastofcitrus1 is offline
                                        blastofcitrus
                                           
                                          Join Date: Sep 2017
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Brave
                                          Posts: 8
                                          This ROM is awesome so far! I'm currently doing a walkthrough on my YouTube channel if anyone wants to check it out, currently past the second gym and uploading daily. Great job 1158 and others who contributed to making this!
                                          __________________
                                          Hey guys! Check out my YouTube account for Pokemon ROM and Nintendo Switch gameplays! I currently have 300+ subs and 145,000+ channel views, feel free to join our community and hope you enjoy my content!

                                          https://www.youtube.com/user/blastofcitrus
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #2271    
                                          Old September 21st, 2017 (1:35 PM).
                                          Wind28 Wind28 is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Sep 2017
                                            Posts: 1
                                            Hi everyone i just have one question,i recently got the ace ribbon at the battle department but i'm still not able to to find arceus at mt.infinitus,i read that he is not at the top of it and i've been looking around with no results, i captured also all the legendaries and that is the only thing that i've left...any help would be greatly appreciated! This has been probably the greatest ROM i've ever played,huge thanks to everyone who put time and effort for it!
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #2272    
                                            Old 4 Weeks Ago (5:28 PM).
                                            Shadesgray Shadesgray is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Oct 2017
                                              Posts: 2
                                              I cant patch the Ups file into my emerald file... Do anyone know where to get the core file for Resolute and Victory FIre? Please help...
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #2273    
                                              Old 3 Weeks Ago (4:35 AM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by ursaljohnbert.
                                              ursaljohnbert ursaljohnbert is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Oct 2017
                                                Posts: 1
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by pranoydstriker View Post
                                                where can we find shards in which cave..according 2 d shard quest of lividity city
                                                you can find the shards in the caves but the green which is so hard to find is in the water, just surf in the water then you will find a hole dark color one then go down and you will find a underwater cave then find the shard in a dark spot.. the same name bluish path.. thanks to the guide in youtube,...
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #2274    
                                                Old 3 Weeks Ago (11:28 AM).
                                                Mercilec Mercilec is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Feb 2017
                                                  Posts: 48
                                                  Hello, i have a weird question :)
                                                  Seems u didnt include ALL the pokemons from newer gens, so i wonder whats the criteria based on which u choose what to include and what not. I ask this, because i myself like a lot the 1 gen pokemon style and i find the newest gen pokemons the worst (on average).

                                                  Also
                                                  Is this hack difficult? is challening?

                                                  thx in advance.
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:23 AM.