• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Looking for help for an aspiring Rom Hacker.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Mar 26, 2023
Hi everyone, I've recently decided that I wanna make my first Pokémon rom hack (Fire red) so I've been looking for resources everywhere but all the resources I get recommended don't work on my computer for some reason with the exception of advanced maps all the editors and stuff I try downloading say I need a password to unzip so they become unusable, any advice on how to fix this or on other programs I could try would be greatly appreciated please and thanks.

p.s. I'm fairly new to my pc but not to an extreme extent thanks. :)

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Apr 9, 2023
I know that Hack Rom Tools (should show up if you google it) has most of the good tools and the password to unlocking the 7z files is "HackRomTools" (without the quotes)

Back