• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Team Spirit (IC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Metra nodded politely towards the Absol and Weavile. She was lucky that they seemed like decent people. Not like the devil of a Staryu she had to walk around with. "I will buy you a pint or three, after my training session. Or perhaps if we meet again, in Rustboro, because I believe my battle team will leave for that destination soon enough."

She hesitated. "Are you perhaps a battle team as well...?" They could be. Anybody could start a battle team, really. Wouldn't mean that they would eventually be successful. She knew that all too well.

Some other people were approaching, clearly interested in the fight that had almost started up. Some just couldn't keep away from anything looking like a pokémon battle, bless them. Metra felt herself blushing and thanked higher powers for her already naturally red cheeks.

The way the groups of pokémon moved towards them though... They did look awfully eager and energetic, but when Metra thought about it, this park was well known for being a spot for battle teams to train. And they were all in groups.

"So many battle teams gathering on this lovely day!" another voice suddenly broke out, grabbing the attention of Metra and more.

Walking up behind the Staryu was a tall figure that would have looked slender if it wasn't for the practically giant tail that bumped behind him rhythmically as he walked.

draw_em_all_challenge__064_kadabra_by_saku_senpai-d7hfzbg.png

"My, my. Racking up some attention, are we, Metra dear?" he said with the hugest of smiles at his angrily red partner.

"I don't understand you," she simply sighed.

"I really don't want you to understand me, dear. That would be incredibly boring! Thank you for fetching her, Staro sweetie," he added with a wink at the Staryu, who blinked in return and rolled up to stand beside the Kadabra. He now turned to the others, firstly smiling at the Absol and Weavile, and then at the other teams. "Aren't we all here to train? I propose we arrange a couple of battles to get to know each other!"

Metra really truly didn't understand him. At times, she wanted to throw up and scratch his smug face. But at other times, he was the one person in the world that could motivate and inspire her. And he promised her battles. And she would battle. But not now.

"I'd prefer a short training session and then getting on with it towards Rustboro and the gym, Rhaksoul," the Scizor therefore replied.

"Aww," the Kadabra said with obvious disappointment. "Well, maybe that is for the best. Are you going the land route to Rustboro as well, my friends?" he turned to ask the other teams again.​

Years
"We are!" Rain said, still feeling excitement coarsing through her small body. a quick smack to her back by the irritated Poochyena behind her lets the unusual Psychic type to let out a small yelp and regain her composure. No longer feeling as excited, Rain answered the charming Kadabra again, "Yes, me and my teammate are heading to Rustboro City."

Mei, stepped forward a little, staring at the Kadabra cautiously. She did have a hard time trusting other Pokemon no matter who or what they are. "Are planning on having a big group move together through the forest and to Rustboro?"

"Well, yeah?" Rain couldn't help but answer her teammates question herself. "That seems to be the idea, but I'm more interested in the training session! I want to know how strong you guys are." Rain's excitement returned with gusto with that statement, causing Mei to roll her eyes.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Metra wasn't entirely comfortable with the idea of traveling together with a larger group of pokémon she didn't know. She was about to speak up, when Rhaksoul did that instead.

"Well, maybe we could agree on a spot on the map to make camp in the night at? We could go at our own paces in daytime and arrive at the decided campsite in the evening? It's a long way to Rustboro, but I think we should all be able to make it to the beach just south of the deep forest before nightfall, shouldn't we?"

He then turned around to look at the Staryu, who was blinking furiously. "Well, well," he continued. "It seems like one of my teammembers would gladly participate in a training battle with one of you. Are you up to the task? Dear Kirlia, perhaps?"

Back