• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hunk inbound

Soopa Derp Cat

You dank memester you
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
Yo. I'm a person.

You may know me as that one guy on Deviantart who's neither great nor disgusting, or you may know me on Youtube as that guy that you swear you've seen somewhere but can't remember where, or, most likely, you have absolutely no idea who I am, and you're thinking to yourself "Gee, I have absolutely no idea who he is!" So let me tell you a bit about me, because if you've managed to read this far you probably care on at least a basic level.

I started out on Pokémon way back in gen 1. For about two weeks, before I let my friend borrow my copies of Red and Blue, which I to this very day have never seen since. Consequently, I knew next to nothing about how the games worked. It didn't help that I was five years old at the time.

Recently, I decided to try getting back into it and got Pokémon X, because I...uhm...thought that X and Y were the most recent installments. ...Anyway, having sunk about 24 hours into it so far, I'm moderately hooked, and I play it every day. Except for when I don't feel like playing it. I'm sort of trying to get competitive, but I'm not devoting my life to it. All in all I'd classify myself as a mediumcore fan.

My favorite Pokémon is Milotic because its eyebrows are almost as beautiful as mine, and it's also very bulky, much like my firm and manly chin. Some people might be put off by it being called "the tender Pokémon", but who could resist a Pokémon that knows how to prepare chicken tenders?

That's a really weird sentence to end a topic on, but I'm all out of things to say. So deawiffit, punks.

Years
Hey, nice to meet you. I'm also kinda getting back into the franchise after a friend gave me a copy of omega ruby. Maybe we could trade pokemon sometime.

Years
Nice to meet another comedic person, we have a lot of those lying around here so you're bound to fit right in. We also have a lot of other people here who are avid artists or youtubers (PC even has a youtube channel). So be sure to check out Art & Design and have a chat with some of our other youtubers.

If you're interested in competitive battling you should check out our Battling and Team Building section and have a visit of our Showdown server where you can easily build teams and get to know the regulars.

Regardless of what you do, welcome to PC. Enjoy your time here!

Back