• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Just found this game again after what feels like years (the last time I played it was in V4.1) and I'm kind of curious; are you able to get the starters hidden abilities? Not necessarily at the very start, but I'm just asking because I would love to be able to give the Mincinno starter it's Skill Link ability at some point.
Most Pokemon don't have their hidden abilities, I think. Because I didn't consider about adding hidden abilities, sorry.

e; deleted

----
When I enter the Tournament Castle, I'm automatically put off-screen then the game freezes. What should I do?

I'm sure that you don't have the newest version of the game, that glitch was already fixed. Download the newest version and patch it to a rom called "Pokemon_Emerald_(U)".

Some minor glitches are fixed in the newest Beta5.42. The most important thing is, I fixed a door in Miscanthus Gym. In the older versions, you couldn't leave the gym unless you use Fly. If you are trapped in the gym, then I think you'll need this updated version.
Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bc0srkuvpkkszbg/Pokemon_Mega_Power_Beta_5.42_Completed.zip

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 16, 2017
can anyone tell me how to get to the gym leader of miscanthus town...
i already defeated all the divers and couldn't find any ships or gym down there.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 7, 2020
I'm sure that you don't have the newest version of the game, that glitch was already fixed. Download the newest version and patch it to a rom called "Pokemon_Emerald_(U)".

Could you link me to where I can download it?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 7, 2020
Which generation is this ROM based on? (GEN IV,V,VI etc) The learnset of some Pokémon is honestly confusing. (e; differs on some generations.)

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
can anyone tell me how to get to the gym leader of miscanthus town...
i already defeated all the divers and couldn't find any ships or gym down there.

Emerge from the real diving spot, the reason why you need to defeat those divers is that you need to clear the path to access those diving spots.

I found some on in Balanophora town talking about froakie but they won't give it to me.
Sorry, you can't get Froakie in this game.

Does salandit/salazzle learn Nasty plot by leveling up/tutor?
Sorry, Nasty Plot does not exist in this game. I didn't add so many new moves.

I tested the whole game once again and fixed all the glitches I just found. Most of these glitches are minor glitches except the glitch which makes it impossible to enter the houses around the Lande Skyscrapper.
For now, this newest beta 5.43 will be the last update(unless some new gamebreaking glitches are discovered). I'm not planning to update this game recently.
Here is the link of the Final Beta 5.43:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bc0srkuvpkkszbg/Pokemon_Mega_Power_Beta_5.43_Completed.zip

Years
1158 haven't you introduced signature abilities of some pokemon(like mega rayquaza's delta stream,mega salamence's aerilate etc

Years
I have found 2 glitches in special storyline
1. On seventh island I faced lvl 0 meowth
2. Near the secret base of mewtwo on polygonum path we get on land without getting off surf and vice versa

Years
Why cant I get latias
When I first went to white pillars I only found latios and after that it does not react (i have red crystal)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I have found 2 glitches in special storyline
1. On seventh island I faced lvl 0 meowth
2. Near the secret base of mewtwo on polygonum path we get on land without getting off surf and vice versa
Why cant I get latias
When I first went to white pillars I only found latios and after that it does not react (i have red crystal)
Download the newest beta 5.44, all these things are fixed in this new beta.

I didn't want to update this hack, however, the glitch which make it impossible to see Latias after encountered Latios has to be fixed, so, I need to update the game once again. I hope that there won't be any gamebreaking glitches so that I can do something else like considering about what to do next.
Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bc0srkuvpkkszbg/Pokemon_Mega_Power_Beta_5.44_Completed.zip

Back