• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could change something about a Pokemon, what would it be?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
No aesthetic changes please. It must be related to a Pokemon's viability in battle (i.e. abilities, stats, moves, etc.).

For example, giving Brave Bird and Head Smash to Aerodactyl would be incredible. Aerodactyl already has Rock Head so it doesn't have to worry about recoil. With those two moves, it would now have some ferociously powerful STAB moves for use. Only Jirachi, Magnezone, and Metagross resist the combination in OU, and all of which are hit super effectively by Earthquake. Then add Taunt or Roost to the mix and you have yourself an overpowered wall-breaker and sweeper.

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Gyarados with lighteningrod. I hope this never happens unless I'm the only one in the world who can use it :P WAY too OP

Anti

return of the king
Years
First off, I would NOT give Flareon Flare Blitz. People need to realize that Flareon needs to embrace its large amounts of suck and it's not like it would make a difference anyway.

I would give Muk Levitate. His stats and movepool are both awesome. I bet he'd see some usage in lower tiers.

I would knock down Flygon's defenses ten points each to move its Special Attack up to 100. Just to give it some more diversity.

Snorlax doesn't have Slack Off. This is criminal.

Back