• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle / BF Partner Request / IV Battle Thread [looking for a battle? go here!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Rules & Tips
→ What tier, rules, and generation?
Remember to post what tier and generation (BW, DPPt/HGSS, or PBR) you want to battle in, as well as any other additional rules. There is no need to list all the usual clauses; simply call it "standard rules," which can be found in the Tournaments & Events rules.

→ Battling on the PC Pokémon Online server
You may battle in generations 5 (BW), 4 (DPPt/HGSS), 3 (Advance), and 2 (G/S/C) on our PO server found here.

→ Please handle all communication outside of this thread
Private/visitor messages, instant messengers, etc can be used for swapping Friend Codes and the like. Do not carry out your battles here.

→ When you are done with the battle, delete your post!
You don't want people bothering you when you have completed it, do you?
Quick Battle n' Stuff Thread
Now that BW has been released, we decided to make a new thread with a few changes. If you want a quick battle, simply ask here! Additionally, you can do a few other things listed below.

Battle Frontier Partner Request
You may post here if you need a partner for the Battle Frontier. The rules on the right still apply.

IV Battles
With BW no longer automatically leveling your Pokémon to 100 or 50, the old IV Battle thread has been merged with this one for just 4th generation IV battles.

Have any questions? Ask any of the Tournaments & Events moderators: Aurafire, Wolflare, and Anti.

Last edited by a moderator:

King of Boos

I have issues.
Years
Okay I've done a ton of breeding in black and I need someone to be my iv battle partner. So far I got about 3 boxes worth of checking. Soon to be more. If your in need of alot of iv checking yourself pm me asap.

Neizue

B&W Completer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 25, 2011
I don't mind a quick battle. what level are your pokemon?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Actually never mind, if a Pokémon has a level below 50, it keeps its level (but for Pokémon with a level higher than 50 it is lowered to 50 until the battle is over). So, that means that you can't have any IV battles at all in BW unfortunately.

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
Years
anyone wanna play some pbr? all my ev's are random but you can bring whatever.
and i don't care about tiers or stuff like that (yet)

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
Years
can i get a gen 4 mixed tier battle? mine team is uu to uber. i'm just clarifying, i'm tired of getting in trouble for my garchomp

arceus123shiny

pkmn 4ever
Years
question

Q: is it possible to connect to some one elses entralink in the same state or somewhere far away?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
White version. ME WANT BATTLE! *Pounds chest repeatedly while yelling "HFGSHSDTHTSHT"

A while ago, I went to the U.S. Celebi event for my Pokemon Pearl version, and I want to test it by putting it online and battling some foo; I worked hard to make it LVL100, and then sent it over to White Version, and I can't enter random WiFi battles with it.

I also want to enter a Gengar, because it's my strongest non-legendary, at a not-so-staggering LVL74. I still want to use something non legendary in this, otherwise, I'd feel like I'm cheating to send out my level 93 Origin Forme Giratina.

So, if someone has two poke'mon, one about Gengar's level, and one about Celebi's level, could you please PM or post your FC and enter the WiFi club?

Also, please don't change your party just so you can instantly have a type advantage. That's just annoying. I hope that neither of us have weaknesses or strengths to each other, although that is highly unlikely.

Destric FC: 0690 4910 9753

kelario26

PKMN Breeder
Years
Third-Badge Battles

I'll gladly battle with anybody if they use Pokemon that are in their Lv. 20s and if they are on Black/White. Use my Friend Code in my signature and PM me with your friend code, character name, and meeting time/date (Pacific time please). Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back