• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA I just burnt my tastebuds off trying to drink hot cocoa, AMA

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Wow, this is a duplication of a thread just down the page, exactly word for word, only that one isn't an AMA.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
wait evil chameleon is right

lol what the heck rika

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 5, 2018
My keurig always makes hotter cocoa then coffee for some reason

User19sq

Have you ever been so far as to even pretend to even want to go to do more like?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Wow, this is a duplication of a thread just down the page, exactly word for word, only that one isn't an AMA.
:squidward-dab:

was it worth it
Always.

did you make the hot chocolate with boiling water or did you warm up milk
I boil up water, add it to a mix of cocoa and sugar, stir, then add milk. Is this the wrong way to do it? o:

was it white hot cocoa
or hot cocoa
v important
pls respond
Hot cocoa. How do I make white hot cocoa? Is there a powder or do I literally melt white chocolate omg that sounds really good.

Hot cocoa with or without milk? :P
With! Always.

My keurig always makes hotter cocoa then coffee for some reason
What's a keurig?

Have you ever been so far as to even pretend to even want to go to do more like?
:thonk:

Don't you mean

Et tu, Brulé?
1509e34005183da5ea4eb29150f341e5_400x400.jpeg

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 5, 2018
It's like a coffee pot but makes single serving hot beverages with little pod capsules

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
It's like a coffee pot but makes single serving hot beverages with little pod capsules
Oh! We had those at work and also my parents have some fancy version. Very convenient.

I think I need hot chocolate now. Though maybe lukewarm chocolate, to be safe.

Back