• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

We would like to thank you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
tumblr_o0b8djm57v1tqptlzo1_500.gif

In light of recent events, both Tsutarja and I have resigned from our positions as moderators. I'll keep this short, but we'd like to thank all the users that helped to make Technology & Internet popular and help to expand it into Science & Technology as it stands today.

We hope that we'll see you around another time. Take care.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
In light of recent events, both Tsutarja and I have resigned from our positions as moderators. I'll keep this short, but we'd like to thank all the users that helped to make Technology & Internet popular and help to expand it into Science & Technology as it stands today.

We hope that we'll see you around another time. Take care.

No, thanks both of you for being great moderators. This really was my favourite section here and I had a blast discussing topics. I hope to see you around as well.

Last edited:
Years
Ay, I've been visiting the subforum quite erratically these past few months and I know u two are the best when it comes to maintaining this place. thank you for your service

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 1, 2020
Thank you all for the kind comments. <3 It does mean a lot to the both of us to know that you guys appreciated all that we did for the section. We literally poured our hearts into its development, and have seen it struggle time in and time out. We will definitely miss things the way they were, but we're hoping to still stick around together as a team for certain.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Thank-you for your time and efforts! I wish you both the best for the future ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back