• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2006
DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
um i think more......i only remember 1 number.........8 xd thats the starting #

~D.S~

The number is like 1 in 8172 or something like that and i've filled 2 boxes with lv.5 shroomish already!

Persona

Banned
Years
r u sure? then u can tell ur friends sumtin? ( i don't want 2 swear cuz i'm not aloud 2) and i won't report u

EDIT: yes i caught it!!!! w00t >.< *picks up barboach and throws him 2 the wall* whoa srry, was that a lil 2 much? xd

~D.S~

Persona

Banned
Years
thanx :classic: i thought no one would say anything as a compliment.........................(offtopic) r u gonna be on at night bcuz jedite is coming 2 digivolve my choromon, as u can c on my posts, i posted a lot xd

EDIT: it doesn't have 2 be barboach

~D.S~

Persona

Banned
Years
(offtopic) after u reached mega, r u gonna request another 1? and if u r, how many do u think u gonna request in the end? i might request another time after my choromon has reached mega.

~D.S~

Back