• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

top 50 most innovative companies

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
https://www.fastcompany.com/most-innovative-companies/2018

Apple was ranked #1 and there are many other tech companies on the list. Do you believe these companies deserve these spots?

Personally, I think SpaceX should have been number #1 because they literally made landing rockets. And Apple created an overpriced and inferior device (HomePod) that is clearly the worse option to Amazon's Alexa and Google Home.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Among these lists, Nintendo being placed among the most innovative companies (it's on #18) is pretty surprising yet makes sense because Ninty has been making many consoles/handhelds that revolutionize gaming, like Wii, DS, 3DS and even the Switch, so Ninty totally deserve being one of them.

At times I have no idea why some of the companies in the lists made it, considering I never heard the names of several companies in the list before (like Square, Patagonia among others), but they should've made amazing feat if they're in. And Apple being on the top spot is understandable considering that it's one of the well-known tech makers. I wish Nokia did make it to the list though...

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
I have several questions... who made this list? Where are companies like IBM or Intel? Google? Microsoft? Nokia? Motorola? Why is Apple first? If I had to choose a company between those, SpaceX would be the one to take the cake for me as well.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
Years
I find the idea that "bringing the boutique fitness experience home" is far more innovative than anything Microsoft or Google has done hilarious. I'm willing to bet real money that the people who made this list used Google to look some of these up. Real money, let's go.

Years
I have several questions... who made this list? Where are companies like IBM or Intel? Google? Microsoft? Nokia? Motorola? Why is Apple first? If I had to choose a company between those, SpaceX would be the one to take the cake for me as well.
I'll be honest: I had never heard of Fast Company until this list, and that's probably got something to do with it. Would not surprise me if the person compiling this list was either paid by some of these companies, or they just pay no attention at all to what innovation is.

I wouldn't trust a list like this unless it was from Forbes or another notable publication.

Vigilance

Re-diddly-dacted
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 12, 2019
Really interesting topic and even more interesting article. Thanks for the share man!

Back