• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

goddess of a remnant; (M) [OOC/SU]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
"Kaida is my Dragonite"

Whoops! I'll change it now. ^^

Edit: Miharu now has a Lapras named "Yuki".

By the way, all moves that come after level 30 are TM moves, in case anyone was wondering. xD

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
I just edited mine as well. The edits actually made my team somewhat more of an actual team. So all is well. ^^ All the other moves that are after Level 30 are TM moves for mine as well.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
I think it'd be pretty cool to have a rival... Or, a friendly rivalry at least. I think it could add to what is already sure to be an awesome roleplay. I totally sound like I am kissing butt, but I swear I'm not. ^^ I'm just an overly passionate writer.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I think someone would try to be rivals with Miharu (since she'd probably make them P.O.ed because of her personality), but Miharu would probably treat them like best friends...Actually, she treats people who tries/tried to kill her like best friends. Bishamon always seems astonished...(is quite weird)

Actually, I have a feeling that Miharu will probably either annoy Jen so much that they become friends, or to the point where Jen will attempt to kill Miharu. I say attempt, because Miharu's amazing and would probably teleport away. Fast.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Jayvn is too friendly to really hate anyone. Don't get me wrong, he has a temper, but hate just isn't really in his nature. So maybe a friendly rivalry would be nice, but if not friendly I can make him a little more cross than intended.

When do we find out who we are paired with? Not to rush... No rush. Just curious. ^^

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Do not mind Seria she will probably be timid around whoever she is assigned to. Unless they solely communicate via chatroom/texting.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
I have no idea what you are talking about.

>_>

<_<

I actually pity the person who Miharu is going to partner up with. Weird situations just seem to follow Miharu...and Nightmare doesn't help matters, either.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Someone can be Nai's rival~

My SU below! (Point of view switching is on purpose. ^^)

Trainer Sign Up

What is your name? Do you have any nicknames? Have your changed your identity multiple times?

My mom called me Keenan Walker. But I don't like that name! Call me Nai! It's just better that way!

How old are you? Please keep in mind trainers are recommended to make their journeys before the age of fourteen but not allowed until the age of ten.

Nai is a big kid! He is twelve years old and going to be a grown-up very soon!

This is a minor question but it must be asked: what gender are you?

Heh, you're a silly person. It's obvious Nai is a boy!

Describe your appearance for us. The artist needs as much information as possible for the Trainer Card sketch.

Um...ooh this is hard. Nai will do his best though. Nai is not very tall. He's only four-foot-seven and really light. He will get stronger though. I promise I will! Nai is a speedy person because Nai runs everywhere! He isn't very strong though. But I'm good at getting back up! My hair is short and black, only 'cause my sister doesn't like me with long hair. Mom called my eyes pretty ya know? Nai doesn't see why, even if they're bluish-green and stuff. Eyes are supposed to be cool anyway. Hmph.

Nai would normally be dressed in ordinary clothes. But because this is so important, Nai is gonna dress up. He gets to wear a dress shirt. It's white and has a collar! The sleeves are short though so I get a black jacket. My jeans are blue but... they're also slightly big, so Nai has to roll up the sleeves. Nai isn't very good at knots so Nai has to wear slip on white and grey shoes.

Nai carries a rucksack. It's different colors of blue! Piku can fit in it, even with his poncho and stuff! There are all sorts of provisions and a sewing kit! And it has a teddy bear!... My sister made it for me!

How do you behave? How do others perceive you? Are you ready for this journey?

Nai is going to be a hero! You know what that means right? That means Nai has to help people! And he will! Just you wait and see! Nai will help everybody no matter what! I can't just turn my back on someone like that! Nai will never give up, not ever! There's always a way to win or to do right! It's funny. Lots of times, when Nai smiles, other people smile too! Do you know why that happens? Nai doesn't! I don't understand real complicated stuff either really... I just know to beat up the bad guys!

Nai loves Pokemon! They make sense to Nai and are very nice. Nai can understand them! Well... not what they say but he's really good with them! Nai understands Piku though. That is easy. He can't get other Pokemon either. Pokemon like him and he likes them. Nai is also good with tiny machines, like his pocketwatch and Pokenav. I'm not all that smart though, not consciously? That's the word right? I can understand stuff but it takes a while~ Also, um, um, Nai is really emotional. My big sister told me that.

I... I'm not good with bullies. Nai doesn't like them at all. But I don't like hospitals more. I really don't. I barely like Pokemon Centers. They're sterile, clean, and they smell...like... death... ah, um...uh... I'm okay! Nai is perfectly okay.

Um... Nai isn't very good at keeping an eye on himself. He has trouble remembering he's hurt or something. Other people are more important. They just are!

Please give us some information on your background. If there are certain things you don't want to talk about, that is perfectly understandable. Why are you taking this journey? Are you perhaps, an adventurer?

Weren't you listening? Nai is not an adventurer! Nai is a hero! Heroes go on adventures though. Oh... wait, you need to know more about Nai than that? Okay!

Nai was born in Pallet Town! He has a big brother named , who's ten years older, and a stepsister Katarina. But I just call her Kat! Simon's a businessman and Kat's gonna be a teacher! Nai is the only one who is gonna go on a journey! Nai's mom was always kind of sick when he was little. Nai kept having to go to the hospital with her and got tested lots or times! Or he played with the other kids there! That was fun! I really liked them! But the hospital always make me sad. Mom always seemed worse after leaving.

Then one day we went there all rushed and everything. Everything was really blurry and fast for me. Simon made me stay in the playroom for a while with a Pichu. I didn't know back then but that was Piku. Simon called me away and I took Piku with me. After that... Nai doesn't remember too well except...Mama didn't come back. But Piku was there and he promised to stay. Papa changed a bit. He started hiding in his study, where nobody was allowed to go. Or he was always out. Simon didn't like that. He started fighting Papa a lot.

When I was six, Papa started dating another woman. She had a daughter, who was a bit bigger than me. She was really nice. Even Simon, who was a lot meaner to everybody but Piku and me, liked her. It was Kat, who was a nice little lady. We were actually happy when Papa fell in love with Miss Marcia except Simon was still not very nice to Papa, especially when we moved to Hoenn. We've been there ever since. And like Piku promised, he never left. He even evolved to Pikachu! When I was ten, Simon gave me this pretty golden ball. He wouldn't tell me what it was or what to do with it, so I just carry it everywhere.

What starter would you like to have? Keep in mind all starters are level ten. Alternate colors and abilities may be requested.

Nai has Piku, his Pikachu! So thank you but no thank you! Piku's a great Pokemon but he doesn't like his Pokeball. He's strong and fierce, my best friend!... Well, he's Nai's only friend... Anyway, Nai thinks he's really strong! He knows good moves! And he has Lightningrod, which Simon says is really good for him.

Moves:
Thundershock
Growl
Tail Whip
Thunder Wave

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Oops. :( Sorry Michaela. It is rather sad. But Nai is very happy. THough the third and first person swap is a quirk of his.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
For some reason Nai reminds me of Maddy's character Flynn in Kanto Rewinded (except I don't think he spoke in third person) XD;

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
xD No problem. ^^

Although, I have to suggest to not pair up Miharu and Nai together (if you were even planning on doing that anyways). Miharu would not be able to keep up her facade. At all. xD

I'm not sure if anyone noticed the fact that Miharu didn't say anything about her parents. xD

Back