• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Holy crap that's ridiculous! I can't believe you slept that late lol.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I try to sleep in, but it doesn't work too well. A few days ago I went to bed at 4 am and woke up at 11 so I guess that kinda counts?

Lol, that's not even eight hours of sleep though. It's being a night owl.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I wouldn't even call it my own fault, really. It was warm that day and it felt like sleeping in an oven.

That stinks. That's why I always sleep with a fan on high with sun blocking drapes. I love to sleep in a cave... otherwise I sweat even worse than usual. Do you sweat s lot in your sleep?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
What do you dance again? You must live in a good city for that kind of stuff eh?

That meetup was specifically for a cwalk meetup and I was hosting it LOL.

And I usually sweat when I wake up from a horrible nightmare, haha. It's actually really difficult for me to sweat. So I either have to do a huuuge amount of exercise, or if outside it's like 30 degrés celsius or I wake up from à bad nightmare 8)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I also have a hard time sleeping when I'm hot. That's why I use the fan. I sweat a lot as well and it's really annoying. I also have a hard time getting deodorant that doesn't just fail on me. I swear my skin just has it out for me! Some brands are too harsh and burn my skin and others just don't work and I stink. I have to rotate out deodorants sometimes as well.

Edit: I just passed my pair in posts! Yay!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Does waking up at like 1pm count as sleeping in, if I had gone to sleep around noon the same day and stayed up all night? {:
I tend to sleep in if I don't sleep well. But sometimes I get up at like 5am because something wakes me up (loud noise outside, being in pain, etc).
But I can function with only a few hours of sleep. The upside to being tired is that everything becomes hilarious. It also is fun to stumble around the house like an idiot because you don't have any balance (which I did after taking something to sleep and forgetting about it).

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Summer Paradise Chit-Chat! (Rule removed, read first post!)

I remember when peoe used axe déodorant spray so muxh during my first years of High school. They would put so much that à lot of people would get tired of the smell and they started hating it, haha.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Yup, that's basically the story. Nowadays, instead of becoming a chick magnet with Axe, you become a **** magnet. Cause people (myself included) really will want to kill you.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Summer Paradise Chit-Chat! (Rule removed, read first post!)

Teens and their raging hormones to impress everyone, only to fail and only impress themselves, yay!

Honest

Hi!
Years
I've seen kids take a can of it, hold it under their shirt, and spray for a good 10 or 15 seconds. As if a light spray across the chest isn't enough, ALLOW ME TO DRENCH YOUR SKIN IN AXE.

Hahahaha, I'll admit, I used to do that when I was younger... with Axe. Then this girl completely ripped me a new one saying I overdid it. Never touched it again.

Years
As a guy, I cannot stand the smell of Axe.. it reminds me of being in a PE locker room whenever I walk past a guy who freshly sprayed it onto their body.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Heh, deodorant. Never use Axe guys. Might as well be asking for the hell the follows.

Brut all the way! =D

If you use it like a normal person, it's fine ._. *sprits sprits*.. not *cover it like you're trying to wash manure covered shoes with fabreeze*
I like the scent of Axe :3 I find it attractive! I also like Suremen (the Ice one) *_* Smells nice.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I guess it didn't work like it did in the commercials then. I CALL FALSE ADVERTISING.

I should sue them. That girl hurt my feelings. :(

If you use it like a normal person, it's fine ._. *sprits sprits*.. not *cover it like you're trying to wash manure covered shoes with fabreeze*
I like the scent of Axe :3 I find it attractive! I also like Suremen (the Ice one) *_* Smells nice.

I mean, I'm not gonna say that Axe smells bad. A few do (imo) but there are a few good ones. But too much of it'll make your lungs cry. =P

Never heard of Suremen, ever. Must not be one from around my place. I like some European brand called FCUK or something, too. And no, I didn't make that up, to those who don't know it.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I use it in small amounts so it's actually pleasant. And not all the time either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back