• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny

DaisukE

Just feel it burning ^^
Years
Introduction
Hi I am parth9 or you can call me parth.I make this team to make a hack good enough to be at least in the anyplace in the first three positions of the hack of the year.I would need talented persons who are experience in hacking but I will also welcome rookies but they would have to show a proof of work for them to join.I want everyone to give their best.I want a regular user who's online many times.I want these hack to won the best scripting award.

Story
Starting the same like a normal game.you are the player and it is the day when you will turn out 14*age can be changed later*and its the day when you will get your first pokemon from prof.*name not decided*you are the son of the leader of the dragon organization*name can be changed later*and your rivall is the son of the rainbow organization.
more of it in the hack thread.

Covers
Spoiler:

Features
new tiles
pokemon till gen 6
new items
new scripts
new map
new areas
new trainer sprites

Posts you can apply for
scripter
mapper
titlescreen hacker
music editor
asm hacker
Day and night system adder
Tile inserter
other posts may be required or may not be.

Application form
Name-
Skills-
Experience-(since how many months u r in hacking)
Proof of work-
Applying for-
Time zone(optional)
Availability-

Current team
me-lead scripter,spriting,ow spriting,mapper,trainer and pokemon sprite inserter,item editor,pokemon stats editor and few more
cjcman95-mapper,spriter
Alakazam_151-mapper
Megaindiancharizardx - scripting and ow spriting
DarkSerenity-spriting(everything including ow and others)
TheUltimateG.J-lead mapper,scripter.
_Nex_ -tile inserter and some other things..
Tyranitarkiler-mapper
Fairy tail~-making user bars,covers,box art and all those things....
Pasasin-music inserter,beta tester and others..

Ending
I hope you would like to join and help me to make a best hack ever. ;)

Last edited:

cjcman95

codycarol95
Years
Name-cjcman95 (obviously lol)
Skills- Know a few basic scripting (needing help learning on more advanced lvl as you can tell already), mapping, spriting, i did know how to make OW (just need to go over it one more time to refresh on it), changing move names and effects, creating Tiles (just on begginer, still needing to learn more because not all of the tiles come out right)
Applying for- Anything needed
Time zone(optional)
Availability- Whenever i can be on. Kinda busy in the mornings but im free late nights. in a few weeks, that will be changing due to having a baby

DaisukE

Just feel it burning ^^
Years
Name-cjcman95 (obviously lol)
Skills- Know a few basic scripting (needing help learning on more advanced lvl as you can tell already), mapping, spriting, i did know how to make OW (just need to go over it one more time to refresh on it), changing move names and effects, creating Tiles (just on begginer, still needing to learn more because not all of the tiles come out right)
Applying for- Anything needed
Time zone(optional)
Availability- Whenever i can be on. Kinda busy in the mornings but im free late nights. in a few weeks, that will be changing due to having a baby

OK you r in my team but dont worry about the tiled for now.....u can be my ow spriter....I saw your shop was really good ;)

cjcman95

codycarol95
Years
thanks :D earlier, like a while ago. i made it to where the male character you play as was a ninja xD haha. so if you want your OW character to be as something. let me know and i'll try :D I can also do like the icon (when you go to look at your team) which is what the pikachu and lugia was on the Shop. I can also do the Front and Back Spritings. I did like a remake of a cubone but with like a bloddy pickaxe bone xD

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Name- Scott
Skills- Currently studying administration, little experience with mapping and keen to study it more, fast learner and good with computers, enjoy making and editing YT videos, and Pokemon fan since 1999 ;)
Applying for- Helping out with the script and anything else that I can help out with
Time zone - GMT
Availability - Whenever as I'm currently on holiday

Last edited:

DaisukE

Just feel it burning ^^
Years
Name- Scott
Skills- Currently studying administration, little experience with mapping and keen to study it more, fast learner and good with computers, enjoy making and editing YT videos, and Pokemon fan since 1999 ;)
Applying for- Helping out with the script and anything else that I can help out with
Time zone - GMT
Availability - Whenever as I'm currently on holiday

OK let's see basically u can help me in what?

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Thanks for the help but I still need proof of work.... ;)

Uhm, why did you say rookies can help as well in the original post?
Thanks anyway, but I want to be apart of a team project where we could assist each other and have fun. Bye.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
I don't have any experience but if you give me a chance I can show you what I can do, I would like to do mapping and script

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Just curious, why that name? That's the name of the gen 6 games..

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Name - MegaIndianCharizardX
Skills - Scripting & OW spriting.
Applying as - Scripter & OW spriter.
TimeZone - +5.30 GMT.
Avaibility -Daily 3-4 hours.
Hope I get selected, I wanna help in This project!{XD}

Tyranitar Killer

Tyranibeast
Years
Name -Lord Dunsparce
Skills- Mapper,
Applying as- Mapper
Time zone -Eastern Australian Standard Time (Now is 4:30 here)
Availability - 5pm-10pm Mon-Thur 5pm-when ever Fri, When ever Sat, When ever-10pm
Also Is Pokemon Life X and Pokemon Death Y better names in your opinion, I like them better than X and Y

DaisukE

Just feel it burning ^^
Years
Name -Lord Dunsparce
Skills- Mapper,
Applying as- Mapper
Time zone -Eastern Australian Standard Time (Now is 4:30 here)
Availability - 5pm-10pm Mon-Thur 5pm-when ever Fri, When ever Sat, When ever-10pm
Also Is Pokemon Life X and Pokemon Death Y better names in your opinion, I like them better than X and Y

OK u r in and BTW r u a rookie or not?

Back