• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
This is a game breaking glitch in patch 4.2. After the spearow calls for help in route 1 and I was supposed to run, whenever I enter the grass after some steps, it resets and takes me back to the title screen. Help?

Luanoon

Pokemon Master
Years
I have a problem, when I go to leave the pokemon park the game glitches behind the old lady, please help

Luanoon

Pokemon Master
Years
Yea, the only one it seems I can get is the emu4ios and where it says cheats it is a grayed out switch and above it in parenthesis it says coming soon

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 8, 2013
Hey, I just recently started playing this hack and was wondering if it's possible to evolve bulbasaur/squirtle without any problem with future events. I'm right at the point where I got them (and yes I know they don't evolve in the 1st season) and I didn't want to mess up future events. Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2015
Hey, I just recently started playing this hack and was wondering if it's possible to evolve bulbasaur/squirtle without any problem with future events. I'm right at the point where I got them (and yes I know they don't evolve in the 1st season) and I didn't want to mess up future events. Thanks in advance!

if you evolve them certain events will not happen or activate, such as Bubasaurs garden, But it will not break the game.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I tried to download 4.0 to get around the glitch that occures with the old lady not letting me through the gate on Tangelo Island and it says my IPS patch program says the 4.0 IPS patch is damaged...

Back