• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
Legend_of_Zelda_Fan_Club_by_JBCBlank.jpg

Rules:
All PC rules apply but these ones are added
1) Only Owner and Co-Owners are allowed to start topics.
2) Only talk about Zelda games, nothing else like Barbie. XD
3) Stay on topic.
4) Have fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owner: Sabaku no Gaara
Co-Owner #1: Vanilla Kitsune
Co-Owner #2: JBCBlank
Co-Owner #3: Hero of Time Link³

Members
Craig²
B_button_member
Manaphy1128
Anime/Mangalover247
Ho-oh Arabia
Zach805
Mudkipblader
JBCBlank
Delano
ChronicNightmare
Gonbeneko25
Lo-chan
Izy
Black Dragon
sims796
mewtwo42
ScizorRacer12
~~Black Link~~
TRIFORCE89
Kila.
Alakazam17
JBCPeace
Lumine
.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
Jason22
Uria Ema
Nostalgia
DarkIllusion
-Link-
Beret
On1 LiNI<
johnlycett
Midnight Winged
Crazy Weavile
deco11
Oni Pichu
Marthmaster
Lieutenant Surge's Raichu
evilcheese
Super Smash Kid
Star
Star Poochyena
Went
mew2three567
She-Elf
Dr.Stiles
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you ever need help with any of the games, just ask here. If someone has a dumb question, don't get mad at them. Help them.

Use spoiler tags on things that should not be shown to people who don't want the stories ruined.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Games List
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest
The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition
Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland
Tingle's Balloon Fight
Link's Crossbow Training

Helpful Links
Smash Bros. Dojo

~desu Saba~

Last edited:

B_button_member

Master Breeder
Years
Hello, and welcome to the Legend of Zelda Fan Club.

Rules:
All PC rules apply but these ones are added
1) Only Owner and Co-Owners are allowed to start topics.
2) Only talk about Zelda games, nothing else like Barbie. XD
3) Stay on topic.
4) Have fun!

Owner:
Pipluper

Co-Owner #1:
Co-Owner #2:
Co-Owner #3:

Members

To become a Co-Owner, just ask and tell me why you should become co-owner. (And please no "I love Zelda games and that's why". XD)

I will begin the first topic after we get all co-ownerships filled.

If you ever need help with any of the games, just ask here. If someone has a dumb question, don't get mad at them. Help them.

I want to join and become co-owner because I am on here a lot and have a big imagination for all those topics and if we need to run the club for awhile I am not going anyway this year and will be on if I can.

.Aero

Years
B_button_member: Accepted As Co-Owner #1

I'd really appreciate it if we got more people. XD

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
B_button_member: Accepted As Co-Owner #1

I'd really appreciate it if we got more people. XD

Don't cry! *Everyone looks at Manaphy*

I only own one game, so don't shoot me. But I have played many of the gameas, so....

But this means I would like to be Member number does! *shot*

.Aero

Years
Ugh, no good. But hey, I'm having trouble getting members. You're Co-owner #2.

Oops Manaphy, do you want to be a co-owner or just a member? I didn't see your post. :(

B_button_member

Master Breeder
Years
Twighlight Princess is the only Zelda game I have I rented the other ones....here is a topic:
What do you think is the best Zelda game?

My Favorite game would be Majora's Mask

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
Ugh, no good. But hey, I'm having trouble getting members. You're Co-owner #2.

Oops Manaphy, do you want to be a co-owner or just a member? I didn't see your post. :(

No, just a member since i'm not as good as this kinda stuff...

But my favoeite Zelda game has been The Windwaker version. I'm not sure why. It's the second Zelda game i've played and the firest i've owned. Maybe because it's the first one I got far on...?

B_button_member

Master Breeder
Years
No, just a member since i'm not as good as this kinda stuff...

But my favoeite Zelda game has been The Windwaker version. I'm not sure why. It's the second Zelda game i've played and the firest i've owned. Maybe because it's the first one I got far on...?

Well just because you got FAR on it doesn't mean it's your fave because you have to refer to the graphics and storyline(if you mean that sorry).

Ho-oh arabia

Yeah, i started the fire.
Years
played all of them, loved them all except wind waker,and own them all(including special editions).The one character i looked up to was Zant.He was really cool! i'll join and if u want, u cam make me co-owner too(kneels and begs):). I can start really intriging topics especially for the zelda series and i can recruit other members. in my opinion, one of the best RPG games ever.

B_button_member

Master Breeder
Years
played all of them, loved them all except wind waker,and own them all(including special editions).The one character i looked up to was Zant.He was really cool! i'll join and if u want, u cam make me co-owner too(kneels and begs):)

Uhhhhhh you have to explain why you want to be co-owner or else he won't make you one......

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
Years
Well just because you got FAR on it doesn't mean it's your fave because you have to refer to the graphics and storyline(if you mean that sorry).

(Oh no he didn't! *shot*)

Well since i've only played,what? 4 of them, one being a NES version and two being for Gameboy. That and I just loved the whole being of it. The weapns, the bosses, the enimes, the islands, the everything.

B_button_member

Master Breeder
Years
Well since i've only played,what? 4 of them, one being a NES version and two being for Gameboy. That and I just loved the whole being of it. The weapns, the bosses, the enimes, the islands, the everything.

lol Majoras Mask was pretty cool I didnt know what to do so I started across the feild toward the castle XD but when I it was night time in the game and all the bone guys came out I reconsiderd......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back