• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Delete ONE Unova Pokemon from existence

dragonnathan025

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I'm tied between Garbodor or Simisear. Thing is.... just ugly. Bad proportions (a monkey with a beer gut?), only has speed on its side, looks like it's missing half a brain... at least Garbodor looks like it's aware of what's going on around it.

You know what, I've decided, it's Simisear. I hate Garbodor (and for those haters, Druddigon, too), but Simisear is the worst.

And, this may not be the right post, but... Dragon Eeveelution? Ghost Eeveelution? Unova seems to have sprouted a lot more Dragon-types than other regions, even if they got bad and ugly ones, so I'm surprised they didn't muck up a random new Eeveelution.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Hey, I'm new to this forum by the way.

The Pokemon that I want to get rid of is Vullaby. I just can't imagine seeing a half-hatched Pokemon ready to do battle. She looks ridiculous, not to mention that it takes a long time for her to evolve into the more realistic looking Mandibuzz.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
I would vacuum suck and dispose in the fire every other Trubbish and Garbodorr that I find, I HATE those ugly things...

Loocem

Thenn of Erebur
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2013
Victini for the fact that its number 000 and before the starters in the Pokédex, therefore not following a (at the time) 14 year tradition.

I have to agree with this.
Plus, I have to say:
I
HATE
EVENT POKEMON

I think it's a really poor gimmick that never ceases to irritate me. I want to catch every Pokemon, not catch 145 and have the rest handed to me.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Cryogonal.png

The only real use this thing has is being a good special wall, but just. look. at. it.

Ugly in every sense of the word, plus he doesn't fit in with the Pokemon art style and looks like he's from a different game franchise like Darksiders or World of Warcraft.

♀ Pink

Is there anybody out there?
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
I'm pretty fond of all the Unovian pokemon, but the one I like the least is Genesect. I know it's a legendary, but it's kinda ugly and imo a rip off of Arceus. I mean, the drives are essentially the same thing as Arceus' plates.

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2013
I'm pretty fond of all the Unovian pokemon, but the one I like the least is Genesect. I know it's a legendary, but it's kinda ugly and imo a rip off of Arceus. I mean, the drives are essentially the same thing as Arceus' plates.

Implyin arceus isn't a rip off of ditto?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Implyin arceus isn't a rip off of ditto?

That... makes no sense and is irrelevant. :( Arceus cannot transform into any Pokemon it chooses, plus it's got nothing to do with the Unova mon you'd delete.

Years
Kurumiru(seawaddle), Kurumayu(swaldoon), and Hahakomori(leavanny). They are the beginning of game grasses and bugs combined.They don't stand out at all and have pretty bad typings. Pretty much like caterpie+oddish combined and annoying to run away from. Hahakamori best name ever lol

tnfsf11

All that can come up in my head now is the baby forms of previously released Pokemon, but I would go for Emboar (and previous evolutions ofc)...

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2013
May get some hate but Hydreigon, it just doesn't appeal to me at all, just annoys me.

Years
Woobat. Because then I can also get rid of Swoobat. They don't even look Pokemon like. And they look like something that popped out of Kingdom Hearts. :/

There are also a handful of others but since we could only pick one Pokemon...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2021
Watchog. Those eyes look menacing and its colour scheme is unappealing.

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
Sigilyph. Nobody really thinks of it, yet alone uses it. It doesn't feel like a Pokemon.

Back