• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
Hi, 1158.

Since you added the physical/special split, I suggest you also add the icons of them in the game.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Just don't train Ekans and go all the way up to the 1st medal with your starter. Ekans/Arbok is a horrible Pokémon, and if you only use your starter, that part of the game will be easy because it'll be overleveled.
I might give it another shot, but Im not too sure.

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
Hello, i am stuck in the quest for getting the central pass.
I did the 4 grunts, and i went back to Crystal Villa to give Uranium the key.
I did the battle in the 'hidden' cave and defeated Giratina.
To get the central pass, everyone says that i need to go to Blightlight Airport to meet Uranium and he wil give me the pass.
But after i did the battle with giratina, Uranium is nowhere to be found in the airport. Am i missing a step?

You have to beat the challenge bridge first before meeting Uranium at the airport. In order to get into the challenge bridge, you need all 6 emblems in West Tyron.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
is it the hidden cave like the cave that we catch deoxys?

No,it's an underground cave, also, it's not on High Path.

Hi, 1158.

Since you added the physical/special split, I suggest you also add the icons of them in the game.

Maybe I'll do that later, but since I didn't find any more bugs, I may not do this right now.

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
Hi, 1158

Srsly i got the lapras egg when it was going to hatch.... then it turned into a Bad egg why?

Years
I don't know if this was answered yet but I'm going to ask. Is something wrong with the battle music? Or is it just my game? There is loud beeps. Kinda reminds me of MegaMan 2 on the NES when you use game genie and the music is all messed up. Though, this one isn't that bad but it is noticeable.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2013
Hi, just cleared the elite4 and now I have updated fot the latest patch so I could have the move dragon pulse, but well heart scales are needed, I searched the map, searched underwater and still only have 3 of them. If you could put them om sale on the black market on ( dont remember the town marble i guess) it would be highly aprecciated.

Also where can we see the physical/special split, I know whick attacks are what by searching on internet and personal experience.

Cheers and great job with this game.

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Hi, 1158

Srsly i got the lapras egg when it was going to hatch.... then it turned into a Bad egg why?

I even don't know if this could happen, so, sorry for this, but I may have a look about this.

I don't know if this was answered yet but I'm going to ask. Is something wrong with the battle music? Or is it just my game? There is loud beeps. Kinda reminds me of MegaMan 2 on the NES when you use game genie and the music is all messed up. Though, this one isn't that bad but it is noticeable.

Yes,the music is a bit damaged for some reasons, but in fact, I'm just worry about that if I fix the music problem, some new errors will be there, so, I'll try to fix it, but it'll not be soon, sorry again for this.

Hi, just cleared the elite4 and now I have updated fot the latest patch so I could have the move dragon pulse, but well heart scales are needed, I searched the map, searched underwater and still only have 3 of them. If you could put them om sale on the black market on ( dont remember the town marble i guess) it would be highly aprecciated.

Also where can we see the physical/special split, I know whick attacks are what by searching on internet and personal experience.

Cheers and great job with this game.

Some Pokemon have Heart Scales with them, so you can get some from some wild Pokemon like Luvdisc, Luvdisc can be easily found near Halfleaf City. Also, I did not insert physical/special icons for the moves, so, it's still not easy to see the physical/special split, sorry.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2013
Just spotted a couple of bugs with the map, do you want me to post some prints so you can fix them?

Btw so far for what I've played this game is more challenging than the ones made by nintendo.Keep up the great work

Years
I'm after the first gym, wondering if the magnemite I caught can be evolved to magnezone. I don't know what is available in this hack which throws me off when I want to make my permanent team. What Are some of the Pokemon that are in this that require special types of evolveing methods? Like stones or happiness?

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2013
Hapiness... the ones I remember are chansey and riolu.

Stones... to get glaceon in this hack you will need the eevee-s which someone is going to give you and use moon stone on him.

The others you usually need to trade if im not in mistake evolve at lvl 55/60 or something like that.

A question for the developer is gallade available in this hack?

Years
Hapiness... the ones I remember are chansey and riolu.

Stones... to get glaceon in this hack you will need the eevee-s which someone is going to give you and use moon stone on him.

The others you usually need to trade if im not in mistake evolve at lvl 55/60 or something like that.

A question for the developer is gallade available in this hack?

Never really liked glaceon. But lucario is one of my favorites.

The ones I'd like to know about mostly are trading evolution Pokemon. Which would be the following:

Electivire
Magmortar
Rhyperior
Steelix
Gigalith
Conkledurr
Scizor

I don't know about the 5th generation Pokemon. Caught a scraggy so I assume there is something in it like gigalith.

This will determine my team if I know if these trade evolution Pokemon are in the hack.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 10, 2019
yeah im lost i have every legend but reshiram and mew and i have been to the jade volcano like 10x and still no reshiram. I keep seeing posts about updated versions but i have no clue where to find these, can someone help me?

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2019
How do i get to the 8th gym? ive gone to Mt. skyfall but 2 grunts wont let me pass and i dont know where the hideout is

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2013
Was a good game but when I beat the elite four the game reset on me and I lost my saved file

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2013
The is no sword in the mistery cave near redwood city, just an empty cave

and I have cought reshiram twice :S

And another doubt, is super rod in the game, cant find it only have good rod

Last edited:

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
Something wrong with the image of the heroine riding on the bike, the version is 2.27
picture.php

Back