• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new user has appeared!

tealwing

Genie
Years
Did my title catch your attention? ^_^

Anyways, a big hello to everyone in PokeCommunity! I am tealwing, or you may also call me Fionn. Like everyone here, I am an avid fan of Pokemon.

This is actually my first time joining a forum (I have been *cough* lurking for the past few days *cough*), so I hope I can fit in quickly and engage in discussing many interesting topics about Pokemon with you guys. Also, I'm looking forward to meeting and befriending other Pokemon enthusiasts.

Since this is my very own thread, I shall include a little bit about myself.
I started playing Pokemon around the age of 10, when I was just a little girl. Unlike many others, my first Pokemon game was an online turn-based RPG called Pokemon Crater. I still remember my first Pokemon, which was a Mudkip. Since then, I have played through many other games throughout my childhood. I stopped playing a few years ago due to my studies, but now I'm back.

I like and appreciate each and every Pokemon, but my favorites are definitely of the Flying type & Water type. I don't have a favorite Pokemon right now since I'm still slowly making my way back into Pokemon gaming.

Wow, that was pretty long.

To end off, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read this. Don't hesitate to drop a message and talk to me, I won't bite. I hope to get to know many people, and have a fun time in this forum! ^^

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Hi there Fionn, I most certainly loved your title :D
A big hello to you too, and since you're a big fan of Pokemon, you're going to fit in quite well!

Your first time in a forum? Well, I hope you have fun here ^_^ I'm new myself, so I've been trying myself, to get into everything in this forum, and I'm having a good time. I hope you have the same experience as I. Hm, I started on Pokemon Crater myself :D

The water type's definitely a strong type, my favourite Water type being Kyogre, while my favourite Flying-type's Staraptor!

Long intro or not, that was a lovely introduction :) Good luck on your future forum endeavors, and I bid you welcome :D

Years
Hello Fionn, nice name! And welcome to PC!

I noticed you love Water-type Pokemon, and you might have a nice potential friend in me since I love Water-type Pokemon as well! My fave Pokemon, Oshawott happens to be a Water-type but it kinda sucks there's no active Water-type Pokemon club right now but I hope one gets made soon. You're new to forums in general? Don't worry if you feel scared because I'm happy to help you out, along with the other kind members and staff as well. I have joined like 1 forum before coming here but it's right here at PC where my real heart is because I made the most friends here out of all the forums I've been at.

And don't worry if you've spent time away from Pokemon, I've been a dedicated fan right from the get-go with no retirements inbetween and I always like to catch up with the latest games. Nice intro btw, I like those who put more thought and detail into their introduction threads, and I hope you stick around and post in your favorite parts of PC.

Don't forget to read the rules and contact staff members if you need help, I'm also available for a visitor message anytime. Just stop by my profile and say hi! Have fun and I'll be seeing ya around the forums!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey there Fionn! Welcome.

This is your first forum huh? Well cool! Pokecommunity is a good first choice. We are a really friendly group of people and I'm sure you'll feel welcome here. Good to know you're trying to branch out and want to get to know people. This is a great place to do that what with all the sections we have and such. Just browse through the sections and you'll find stuff you're interested in! If you need any more help, go ahead to any staff member and they'll show you around.

I've heard of Pokemon Crater! I used to play it all the time when I was younger. It was so fun,but sometimes would run slow. Too bad it's no longer online anymore. :( But as for me I got into Pokemon through the anime. I remember watching the first episode when it aired here in the US in 1998 and really getting into the show. I'd watch it every Saturday morning and on afternoons too when they played reruns. Then I got into the games with Pokemon Red and the rest was history. It's fine if you haven't been a fan for a while. I think a lot of people go through that slump. But it's good to hear you're picking it up again. I personally like Dark-types, but Water Pokemon are amazing too!

No matter what, it doesn't stop us from getting to know each other. I'd like to gte to know you too, so I'm able to chat via visitor's message anytime. Just swing by my profile if you like. :) Hope to see you around the forums and that you have fun here. Enjoy!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Hey there! Welcome to PC. Yes, your title did catch my attention :3

I remember Pokemon Crater! Wow, that takes me back. It wasn't my first game though, Red was. Anyway, it's great to have you join us. Hope to see you around the forum (:

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Clever title! Pokemon Crater was pretty awesome! I'm sure you'll fit right in here - it's a great community!

tealwing

Genie
Years
Hi there Fionn, I most certainly loved your title :D
A big hello to you too, and since you're a big fan of Pokemon, you're going to fit in quite well!

Your first time in a forum? Well, I hope you have fun here ^_^ I'm new myself, so I've been trying myself, to get into everything in this forum, and I'm having a good time. I hope you have the same experience as I. Hm, I started on Pokemon Crater myself :D

The water type's definitely a strong type, my favourite Water type being Kyogre, while my favourite Flying-type's Staraptor!

Long intro or not, that was a lovely introduction :) Good luck on your future forum endeavors, and I bid you welcome :D

I like Kyogre too. Its ability is awesome, and using it in battle is always enjoyable. Right now I'm playing Pokemon Sapphire and I can't wait to catch it later in the game! ^^

welcome to the community and hope you enjoy yourself.

Hi, thanks for the welcome!

Hello Fionn, nice name! And welcome to PC!

I noticed you love Water-type Pokemon, and you might have a nice potential friend in me since I love Water-type Pokemon as well! My fave Pokemon, Oshawott happens to be a Water-type but it kinda sucks there's no active Water-type Pokemon club right now but I hope one gets made soon. You're new to forums in general? Don't worry if you feel scared because I'm happy to help you out, along with the other kind members and staff as well. I have joined like 1 forum before coming here but it's right here at PC where my real heart is because I made the most friends here out of all the forums I've been at.

And don't worry if you've spent time away from Pokemon, I've been a dedicated fan right from the get-go with no retirements inbetween and I always like to catch up with the latest games. Nice intro btw, I like those who put more thought and detail into their introduction threads, and I hope you stick around and post in your favorite parts of PC.

Don't forget to read the rules and contact staff members if you need help, I'm also available for a visitor message anytime. Just stop by my profile and say hi! Have fun and I'll be seeing ya around the forums!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Thanks for the compliment, Hikari. I like your name too. :)

Yup, it's a pity that there is no Water type club here. Looked through the Pokemon Clubs subforum just now and I was rather disappointed about it. I hope there will be one soon!

I've looked through the rules already, and I'll be sure to try and follow them to the best I can! Thanks again for offering so much help for a newbie to the forums like me, it really means a lot.

Hey there Fionn! Welcome.

This is your first forum huh? Well cool! Pokecommunity is a good first choice. We are a really friendly group of people and I'm sure you'll feel welcome here. Good to know you're trying to branch out and want to get to know people. This is a great place to do that what with all the sections we have and such. Just browse through the sections and you'll find stuff you're interested in! If you need any more help, go ahead to any staff member and they'll show you around.

I've heard of Pokemon Crater! I used to play it all the time when I was younger. It was so fun,but sometimes would run slow. Too bad it's no longer online anymore. :( But as for me I got into Pokemon through the anime. I remember watching the first episode when it aired here in the US in 1998 and really getting into the show. I'd watch it every Saturday morning and on afternoons too when they played reruns. Then I got into the games with Pokemon Red and the rest was history. It's fine if you haven't been a fan for a while. I think a lot of people go through that slump. But it's good to hear you're picking it up again. I personally like Dark-types, but Water Pokemon are amazing too!

No matter what, it doesn't stop us from getting to know each other. I'd like to gte to know you too, so I'm able to chat via visitor's message anytime. Just swing by my profile if you like. :) Hope to see you around the forums and that you have fun here. Enjoy!

Yup, I definitely will. I've just started looking through the various subforums and boy, there are a lot. D: I'll probably take a couple of days to get myself orientated.

I'm really glad to find someone who played Pokemon Crater before, too. And yes, it really is too bad that the game isn't online anymore. I miss my old Pokemon there. :( I'm not a huge fan of the anime but I've watched a couple of episodes. I prefer the manga Pokemon Adventures.

Alright, I'll definitely stop by your profile soon! See you around!

Hey there! Welcome to PC. Yes, your title did catch my attention :3

I remember Pokemon Crater! Wow, that takes me back. It wasn't my first game though, Red was. Anyway, it's great to have you join us. Hope to see you around the forum (:

Hey Toshiro! I'm glad it did, or else we wouldn't be talking right now. Btw, I like your username. :3 Also, thanks for the welcome! I'll be seeing you around.

Clever title! Pokemon Crater was pretty awesome! I'm sure you'll fit right in here - it's a great community!

Hi Magnetic! Thanks XD

It was, but unfortunately the game isn't online anymore. It's such a pity, really.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'M GOING TO CATCH YOU RIGHT NOW. *takes out pokeball*

Fionn, like the Pokemon Phione, right? I'm pretty sure I got the pronunciation wrong and I know that, sorry! Dx

Well, it was at least a try, welcome aboard nonetheless! Great to see you here! I'm also a fan of Pokemon as well! Like... huuuuuuuge fan! My first game was red and it was amazing! It's alright if you don't have a favorite. That's not much of a requirement to have one! xD

PC has great stuff for you to do, so I'm sure you'll adjust just fine! Have a great time and don't hesitate to throw me a message, alright! I love making new friends. <3 Have fun and see ya!

tealwing

Genie
Years
I'M GOING TO CATCH YOU RIGHT NOW. *takes out pokeball*

Fionn, like the Pokemon Phione, right? I'm pretty sure I got the pronunciation wrong and I know that, sorry! Dx

Well, it was at least a try, welcome aboard nonetheless! Great to see you here! I'm also a fan of Pokemon as well! Like... huuuuuuuge fan! My first game was red and it was amazing! It's alright if you don't have a favorite. That's not much of a requirement to have one! xD

PC has great stuff for you to do, so I'm sure you'll adjust just fine! Have a great time and don't hesitate to throw me a message, alright! I love making new friends. <3 Have fun and see ya!

I'm not that easy to catch, trainer. *narrows eyes*

Ahahaha, just kidding! It's nice to meet you, Meganium90. Yup, Fionn as in Phione. You got that one right. Thank you for the welcome!

I'm just getting myself settled in with the community here, and everyone's been very nice and welcoming, which is good of course. And sure, I'll drop you a message soon. See you around! :)

Years
...how did I not post here yet?! That needs to be corrected right away! Welcome to PC, Fionn. :D

Oh my gosh, I remember Pokemon Crater. That game was my life for such a long time and my best real life friend played it, too. It was addicting to train and capture Pokemon, especially collecting those special-colored ones, but the downside was that the site was super slow. Don't quite remember what my first Pokemon was but I do know that I adored that game oh so much. There's actually a somewhat new site that's a remake of Crater called Pokemon Vortex - it's a lot faster than its predecessor. Thanks to your post I remembered to log back in again to check what's going on! We should totally be friends and play together over there if you make an account, hehe. <3

I'm so glad to see you've been settling in well so far! Stopping by Pokemon Clubs will be totally worthwhile since you can explore some clubs you're interested in there as a big Pokemon fan. Your interest in the franchise will hopefully be livened up even more by being here! PC might be kinda intimidating for a first forum since we're such a huge place, but I'm sure you'll settle in just fine. Doesn't take much time to understand the rules and you seem like someone who will contribute a lot here.

Make sure not to disappear or I will be sad, because you are really promising. Have a great time, Fionn! Make sure to be a poster and not a lurker, you'll have a lot of fun. n~n And by the way, Phione is adorable, though admittedly I think of Finn the human from Adventure Time when I see your name, haha.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Hi Fionn! I love you real life name haha.

Anyways, welcome to PC, hope you stay active! Its rly fun here and its your first time in a forum? If you need anything, just VM (visitor message) me! I can help you ;)

tealwing

Genie
Years
...how did I not post here yet?! That needs to be corrected right away! Welcome to PC, Fionn. :D

Oh my gosh, I remember Pokemon Crater. That game was my life for such a long time and my best real life friend played it, too. It was addicting to train and capture Pokemon, especially collecting those special-colored ones, but the downside was that the site was super slow. Don't quite remember what my first Pokemon was but I do know that I adored that game oh so much. There's actually a somewhat new site that's a remake of Crater called Pokemon Vortex - it's a lot faster than its predecessor. Thanks to your post I remembered to log back in again to check what's going on! We should totally be friends and play together over there if you make an account, hehe. <3

I'm so glad to see you've been settling in well so far! Stopping by Pokemon Clubs will be totally worthwhile since you can explore some clubs you're interested in there as a big Pokemon fan. Your interest in the franchise will hopefully be livened up even more by being here! PC might be kinda intimidating for a first forum since we're such a huge place, but I'm sure you'll settle in just fine. Doesn't take much time to understand the rules and you seem like someone who will contribute a lot here.

Make sure not to disappear or I will be sad, because you are really promising. Have a great time, Fionn! Make sure to be a poster and not a lurker, you'll have a lot of fun. n~n And by the way, Phione is adorable, though admittedly I think of Finn the human from Adventure Time when I see your name, haha.

Thanks for the welcome, Cirno! :)

Ah, it's always great to see another ex-player of Pokemon Crater. And yes, I do remember that the site was terribly slow and laggy. As a kid I always used to rage whenever the page took a longer time than usual to load because I was so into the game. XD Pokemon Vortex? That sounds interesting if it's a remake of Pokemon Crater. I'll definitely check it out sometime soon!

I've been hanging around the different sub-forums lately, and I have to say this is a pretty organized place. The Pokemon Clubs look cute, I'm actually thinking of joining a few of them in the near future.

Unfortunately, I have been lurking for the most part during the past few days. Laziness strikes...and then I don't feel like posting. Haha! I probably won't be disappearing though, so don't worry. :3
Most people have told me that they think of Finn's genderbent counterpart, Fionne (if I'm not wrong) when they hear my name. It's pretty amusing.

Hi Fionn! I love you real life name haha.

Anyways, welcome to PC, hope you stay active! Its rly fun here and its your first time in a forum? If you need anything, just VM (visitor message) me! I can help you ;)

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome! That's nice to know. Haha!
I'll be sure to VM you if I need any help. ^^

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
You shouldn't lurk, for you won't get a taste of what PC really has to offer! This place is full of discussions, there must be something you're interested in, like the Advanced Generation thread, for example! I see how much you love the 3rd Generation, so I hope that place will become a new home for you, Fionn! (really cute name imo <3) If you don't feel like posting, feel free to VM some of your friends! Have a nice chat, if you wish, not everything's post related.

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
Hello there Fionn :D!

Oh I know that feeling that magical feeling of joining your first forum *A*.
According to my experiences you'll probably be quite active then again.. I might be wrong :c .
Nice to meet you though, I'm new myself so I don't think I can help you.. at least right now o-o. We can be great friends though ;D!

I've never heard of the pokémon crater (or maybe I did and just forgot...) what was it like? Just a pokémon gameboy game but online? I have to tell you I always picked the mudkip, mudkip was way too cute for words *A*.
Which reminds me.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DkqMjfqqPc

I used to love flying types as well since I always wanted to fly but then I realized I was afraid of heights QAQ;; .

I hope you'll have a great time here and welcome to PC!

Back