• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Daughter of Dawn's ♥~♥Maia♥~♥- A ♥~♥May♥~♥ Fanclub was approved, yay!

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Could I reserve a Cynthia fanclub but I still need help with it so can anybody help me because it's my first club plus i'm a new user I still can't understand anything.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Could I reserve a Cynthia fanclub but I still need help with it so can anybody help me because it's my first club plus i'm a new user I still can't understand anything.
Of course! You have it reserved for until the 2nd September. I'm happy to help you make the club but I'll be travelling between countries all day today so Olli97 may be your best bet, but either one of us will gladly help you with anything you need. We'll contact you shortly :)

xMikasax

Your Worst Nightmare
Years
Of course! You have it reserved for until the 2nd September. I'm happy to help you make the club but I'll be travelling between countries all day today so Olli97 may be your best bet, but either one of us will gladly help you with anything you need. We'll contact you shortly :)
Thanks but maybe I can do it myself :)

Ummm..... Can you guys extend the reservation because we have a school activity and maybe I can't do it on that period of time.

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
You honestly don't have to worry about making the reservation deadline, since it isn't required for you to actually get the club, but rather to make sure no one else gets it before you, which is something I've actually never seen happen before. Also, you're still gonna be able to work on the opening post of your club after it's been submitted, so you can always just post an unfinished version - granted it's still an acceptable club - and work on perfecting it afterwards :p But that's completely up to you however you want to deal with it. We'll just keep it at a week still, and if you at any point know you won't be able to make the deadline, just contact either Ozzy or myself, and we'll figure something out, ok :) And if you ever want any help with the club, don't hesitate to ask ^^

Oh, also a heads up, you won't be able to post any images or urls until your post count is at 15, so if you plan on using anything like that in your club, you'll have to post around a bit before ;)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I will be reserving an Fossil Pokémon fan club for a week, woo!

Last edited by a moderator:

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
Would you Please Lock my Ribbons and Cup: A pokemon Coordinator Fanclub. It is a useless fanclub that hasn't had any post in it. And I think it should be lock since nobody has interest in it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Would you Please Lock my Ribbons and Cup: A pokemon Coordinator Fanclub. It is a useless fanclub that hasn't had any post in it. And I think it should be lock since nobody has interest in it.
Okie dokie, will do that for you now. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ok thank you. And Can I repleace it with a different type of club? Just wondering since I have a better club made out.
The limit is two clubs per member unless those two clubs are successful in which case they can make more, so I think you should focus on making your current clubs more active before making a new one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back