• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Stars of Destiny [T] [OOC]

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Pichu~ Pichu~ I'm close to getting into the encounter with Pichu, raaaaah.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
not cool, man. not cool.

i suggest you hit on the rules page before you join in the action.

Gladion Enforcer

Team Skull Enforcer
Years
not cool, man. not cool.

i suggest you hit on the rules page before you join in the action.

I edited my Trainer Info. Check it again. Rowlet can learn Leaf Age, Peck, Astonish, Tackle and Razor Leaf before or in Lvl 15. Froakie can learn Leer, Bubble, Water Pulse, Lick, Quick Attack in or before Lvl15. Rowlet's TM move is Light Screen and Froakie's Egg Move is Toxic Spikes. I choose Froakie as Second Pokemon as it is not one of the mentioned starters in this rp.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
That's good and all but we're not talking about that. First, someone already gotten both Aries and Rowlet so you can't have that. Second, fix your history. Third, you can't have Rotom Pokedex.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Hey there! Thank you for the interest, but I'm afraid I can't accept you for this RP. D:

For one thing, you haven't proven that you could follow both this RP's procedures or the general RP rules, and that your RPing style isn't exactly the best fit for this RP. For your SU, the others already beaten me to why it's unacceptable too.

I suggest that you practice a bit with the other RPs. Maybe down the road in the future once you've proven your maturity and growth you can try again. ^^

Gladion Enforcer

Team Skull Enforcer
Years
Name: Aiden Xavier
Birthmark Symbol: Leo

Appearance: Aiden has a White Toned Skin and Charming face with Sapphire Eyes and Raven Hair. His Journey Outfit is a T-Shirt with Blue Lightning Rod Symbol and Black Pant. He wears a Red with Black Shoe (Similar to Ash's in Kalos) and has a ordinary body with no muscles.

Personality: Aiden has a bold character. Aiden and his Childhood friend, Sneasel had lived together when Aiden was at the age of 3. Aiden has a bad side and soft side too. Aiden was recruited by Team Skull as a Secret Grunt he impressed Plumeria and Guzma by defeating every grunts with his Sneasel with his Tricky Strategies. He also befriended Gladion with whom he shared a close bond. Aiden works for Team Skull as his Sneasel wishes it. He won't hurt Pokemon for his wrong doings. Only a few people care about him Such as the girl named Lillie, Who had helped him to get well when he has suffered from fever. He has a little crush on her which he hadn't realized yet.

Strength: Aiden has a good accuracy. He can also manage to match Sneasel's Speed which gives him advantage for escaping. He is an intelligent as he can play tricks around to fool people. He has good skills at battling which is proven by defeating Team Skull's Grunts. He has a close bond with Sneasel enabling them to understand their feelings without speaking. He is also a good skater.

Weakness: He is kinda bit weak at things like wrestling, fighting. He doesn't know to swim as there is no one to teach him (Sneasel also can't swim). He is also afraid of Bewears as it threw him to the wall when he was playing with Stufful along with Sneasel leading to serious injury for him.

Main Starter Pokemon:

Species: Froakie

Ability: Torrent

Moveset: Water Pulse, Quick Attack, Leer, Lick, Bubble, Toxic Spikes(Egg Move)

Secondary Pokemon:

Species: Sneasel

Ability: Pickpocket

Moveset: Quick Attack, Feint Attack, Icy Wind, Leer, Taunt, Ice Punch(Egg Move)

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024

Gladion, while Dragon and I really do appreciate your eagerness to join in the RP, I'm afraid we simply cannot accept anyone else for the time being. Should we have any slots open up in the foreseeable future, we would be glad to review your sign-up and let you know if you'll be welcomed into the ranks. Again, thanks and I apologize for any negative feelings that might result from this.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
7wwefCG.jpg

Charles Darkness
17 Years Old| Male | Umbra

Theme Song

Spoiler:

Appearance

Charles Darkness stands at a height of 5'11". His hair is black as midnight, save for one tuft of it which he keeps dyed white for some unknown reason. He sports a lightly tanned skin complexion and piercing, cerulean-blue eyes as well. Charles Darkness's body is somewhat slender in build. That is to say that he is not thin as a rail, however. His body is still somewhat toned with lean muscle, mostly attributed to his active lifestyle and hobby of swimming. Despite his somewhat pleasant and jovial demeanor, Charles Darkness tends to dress a little bit more on the punkish-side. His clothes are usually somewhat worn, usually with various snags and snares in his pants and shirts. No matter what he wears, Charles Darkness does not consider his outfit complete without his favorite, white hat and his earring. When traveling, Charles Darkness carries his various trainer supplies in a black and red backpack. He sports a birthmark shaped like the constellation of Leo on the back of his left shoulder.

History

Charles Darkness was born and raised in the Alola region, particularly living in the city of Hau'oli on Melemele Island. He is the only child of his family, his mother owning a rather fancy boutique located inside of the city's shopping mall, while his father makes his living as a police officer at the local precinct. One would think that Charles Darkness grew up a bit spoiled during his childhood. Because his family was relatively well off, he was often gifted most anything a child could ever ask for. However, the boy was often very well behaved given his social status within the city. In fact, he spent most of his time away from his home and his personal belongings, choosing to enjoy time out under the beautiful Alolan sun. When he was not hanging out on the beach of Hau'oli City, the mall, or in the coffee shop of the Pokémon Center, Charles Darkness could be found attending the local Pokémon Trainer's school. An astute student, Charles Darkness often held very well grades within the academy.

That is not to say that Charles Darkness's life was all sunshine and rainbows, however. The boy was often viewed by his peers under a very skewed light. Many of them often saw him as having a very easy life based on his family's success in life and his social status. In fact, many rumors even circled around that his success in school was due to the teachers of the academy trying to suck up to possibly earn various rewards and privileges that they otherwise may not have access too. Despite Charles Darkness's rather laid back and easy-going attitude, it did not take too much longer before all that pressure and the rumors began to pile up, causing him to be filled with a great deal of stress. His parents seemed to notice this too, and tried their best to help him. At first, they tried to send him to various councilors. When that did not work, they did the worst thing imaginable and tired to give him gifts and more comforts in life. That too seemed to blow up in their face, often causing Charles Darkness to become the target of more rumors and endure more talking behind his back. Eventually Charles Darkness realized that if he was ever going to prove himself to this world, he would have to take matters into his own hands.

Upon his seventeenth birthday, Charles Darkness decided that he would undergo the island challenge. With only a note to his parents, Charles Darkness set off on his grand adventure, accompanied with only the bare essentials and his childhood friend, a Rockruff named Terra, by his side.

Strengths

Charles Darkness is a rather upbeat and positive thinker. He very rarely seems to be seen without a smile on his face, nor is he one to ever count himself down and out. Never to let anything worry him, Charles Darkness approaches his problems with a calm and collected mindset. If anything, one could call Charles Darkness determined. He never gives up once he sets his mind to accomplishing something, often determining that impossibility is nothing more than just an increased difficulty. A rather charming and smooth talker, Charles Darkness is able to use more than battles to accomplish his goals. While not necessarily a practical strength, Charles Darkness is quite skilled at playing the guitar. In fact, he can often be seen playing one during his downtime when trying to relax.

Weaknesses

Charles Darkness tends to be rather arrogant and full of himself at times. He tends to put himself above others, often underestimating those around him. While he does approach things calm and collected, Charles Darkness seems to have trouble taking things seriously. He never seems to be without a quick joke or snide comment to make, and he never seems to have a problem letting these comments just slip from his mouth either. If Charles Darkness had one weakness however, it would definitely be those of the opposite sex. When Charles Darkness sees a woman that strikes his fancy, he will do everything in his power to try and charm and win them over to his side. Compliments, flirts, and nicknames of adoration, there is nothing that the young man is not willing to try. To make matters even more awkward, Charles Darkness tends to ignore most males. He often deems them to be not even worth his time.

Starter Pokémon

197.png
Charles​

Moveset

Pound | Aqua Jet | Echoed Voice | Disarming Voice | Aerial Ace​

Secondary Pokémon

41.png
Umbra​

Moveset

Tackle | Leer | Howl | Bite | Rock Throw | Sand Attack​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
i made some changes to my theme song and also gave charles (the umrbeon) another move bec ause baby-doll-eyes is a little bit girly!

i will be posting soon

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Thank you for the interest, but I'm sorry - your SU is rejected.

Firstly, you haven't read the guidelines; Umbreon is not a starter pokemon from the list.

Secondly, it seems as though you've blatantly copied and pasted from an earlier SU here. Come on now, that's not cool. That's basically plagiarism and it's not allowed. D:

I really recommend that you look over the rules and guidelines of the RP section before signing up to an RP, mmkay?

Back