• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
i had made my soon to hunt list

leaf green
hitmonlee
hitmonchan
chansey
articuno
zapdos
moltres
sneasle
larvatar
raikou
rhyhorn

fire red
kangaskan
ditto
kabuto
aerodactyl
dratini
mewtwo
yanma
entei
magikarp
bulbasaur
charmander{again}
pidgey
nidorina{to complete my nidoking and nidoqueen shiny duo}

emerald
chikorita
cyndaquil
totadile
spinerak
miltank
staryu
seedot
nosepass
zubat
spoink
zangoose
pikachu
absol
chimecho
corsola
beldum

sapphire
treecko
mudkip
ralts
voltbeat
illimuse
numel
scarmory
trapinch
heracross
campearl
relacanth
rayquaza

after i get the regis and eevee
i will get started on this long list

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
well then SL, gl on that! *gets dizzy from long list* o.O
Well, im gunan get started abck up no pplaying again, unfortunately, i ahve 2 read 2 novels in english class b4 christmas breakXD oha dn i ahve a history project as well. And art... XD

Years
yea that list is going to take me awhile to finish hopefully by the time i get some of the shinys on it d/p will be out and i can make a list for those shinys to hunt in those games

well this is what i am hunting

pkfrlgsh133.png

pkrssh193.gif

pkrssh194.gif

pkrssh195.gif

Ullion

Years
the scorpion adn Glion (very first pci) are the oenjs i want the most.. i think XD but they do look rele kick-***

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Yeah, I plan to evolve her as soon as I can. But that's some time away yet. I'm just glad that the lion's first form, Korin, is common early on in the games. :) I want a male one and hope I find a shiny female Electrike/Manectric 'cause they'd look great together.

Ullion

Years
ya, like houndour with growlithe? :)

lolz, anwyayz, i outta head ioff to ebd early, got 3 hoyurs of sleep last night.. *yawnz* well.. im off.. oh and ima gunna be training up my chinchou as well.. i tend to play at night mroe often.

Ullion

Years
aight, ngiht all. lolz noo SL!! This palce is actually sorta active now! Oh well, maybe other members will stepup and show su their A-Game >.>

Back