• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen today
"The victory is yours, it's time to save the whole Tyron Region."

Introduction:
Iron/Pure is a boy/girl who wants to become the greatest trainer of Tyron Region. One day, a Pokemon shows up in his/her dream. It tells Iron/Pure that it chose him/her. After he/she wakes up, he/she gets his/her first Pokemon and meets his/her new neighbor. His/her neighbor is an unfriendly boy called Uranium. He doesn't train his own Pokemon. Instead, he uses others' Pokemon. When Iron/Pure wants to leave his/her hometown, he/she sees that professor Ivan is under attack. The attackers are Team Mirage members. Team Mirage is an active organization of Tyron Region. No one knows what they are going to do. Iron/Pure will travel the whole region to fight against Team Mirage. And he/she will find out what Team Mirage is planning to do soon...

Features:
New region,new gyms(Of course)
New TYRON-styled Trick House
Underground Black Market in Marble City
Some 4th gen and 5th gen Pokemon
Some new tiles(Maybe a bit rough,it's not easy to draw them...)

Screenshots:
new_screens_by_wind1158-dbl69kb.png

Tools Used:
ADVANCE MAP 1.92
ADVANCE TRAINER V0.9
UNLZ-GBA Beta1
CrystalTile2
PokemonTextMaster
OverworldEditorRE
FSF
XSE
DayAndNight - v1.0.2
...and some more tools(I cannot remember if there's any other tools used)

Banners(Thanks to mavy42's work)

victoryfirebanner.png

victoryfirebanner2.png

In fact,I've made two already,but I didn't use them since mavy42 made the above two...
These are made by me(Maybe a bit rough):

vf1_by_wind1158-d73359m.png

vf2_by_wind1158-d7335b2.png

Credits:
Wesley FG- Some of the OWs in this hack are based on his OWs, and I used some of the Pokemon OWs.

For the new V2.7:
twitchplayspokemon for the music patch, Chris for the very cautious and detailed beta testing and jiangzhengwenjzw for helping with fixing a great amount of glitches.

This new version was throughly tested by Chris and many glitches were taken out thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw, now most glitches from all previous versions should be gone. Also, there're some new additions:
PSS Split system was redone, now the category icon is shown.
Exp Share system was redone thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help, now it works exactly the same as how it should be in generation 6, and it can be turned on/off through a key item.
The movepool of all fully evolved Pokemon was redone, several new moves were added and some old moves were made to be more useful, like the HMs and so on.
The cries of Pokemon were corrected, also, the sprites of the Pokemon from the later generation were adjusted a bit.
It's possible to fly to all towns, this wouldn't be possible without jiangzhengwenjzw's help.
Also, with jiangzhengwenjzw's help, there are features like making a Pokemon shiny were added.
So, this new version should be way more stable than the previous ones. However, the old save file will not be compatiable with the new version, because the whole save data structure was greatly changed.
pokevf-pics.png

Download link of the Version 2.7(The save file from previous versions will not be compatiable with V2.7):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ylbh3csja3m073e/Victory+Fire+V2.7+Fixed.zip/file

For those who need this, here's the walkthrough by Oliva R.:

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Looking pretty good so far, too bad you cant finish it though, it looks like a game that could have a nice plot, and then completely change by the end of it!
And, the pic on the top right, with samuel, the pic of sam (i think) looks weird, the sprites make it look like hes looking away, deep in thought kinda thing, his pic should be looking away, and looking down, something like that. It's just a thought though, everything else looks cool~

Years
  • Seen today
I've tested this beta today and found some bugs...So I fixed them and uploaded a new fixed patch,in this newer version,you can go further than the last one(Up to Bronze Port),and I have to say that I will finish this hack,but I need more time,so I have to release it right now in case of losing it...

Zenite

the Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
I'll keep an eye on this hack. Good luck with it.

Years
This game is quite good! I have just beaten the first Gym Leader, after a few tries... I am enjoying it a lot. Nonetheless, I have found this problems so far:

Spoiler:

Apart from that, I found a wild Roserade in Dead Volcano! Was that intentional?:

Spoiler:

This hack is amazing, keep up with the good job! If I find more things, I'll tell you.

Years
  • Seen today
This game is quite good! I have just beaten the first Gym Leader, after a few tries... I am enjoying it a lot. Nonetheless, I have found this problems so far:

Spoiler:

Apart from that, I found a wild Roserade in Dead Volcano! Was that intentional?:

Spoiler:

This hack is amazing, keep up with the good job! If I find more things, I'll tell you.
Thank you for reporting these bugs,I'll fix them immediately,these bugs won't exist in the next released beta/version.

Pinta77

Looks pretty awesome. I'll download the beta right now :) Nice new sprites and stuff

Years
  • Seen today
Thanks to Mochorro's reporting,some bugs were found and fixed,and I decided to release the fixed Beta1.5 right now(Because I want to make it more perfect),I know,I'm making so much trouble to the people who downloaded the older beta before because they have to download it again now,but still...I decide to do this...

DaleH771

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I think some outdoor palettes need changing, so the colours are more natural and not all so similar to each other. The OWs are nice, but there's something about them I, I dunno >.< otherwise I like it. I love the whole usual Pokemon style, 8 Gyms, evil team etc, it's nice :)

Years
  • Seen today
there is a little errore of moviment permission:
8040_FriAug094739am_Pokemon Emerald_01.png

above
Thank you for reporting this,now I've fixed it,and I'm about to release the fixed beta after I tested the things which I've done recently(That means after being tested,this hack will be longer than it is now,and something will be changed,there'll be 7 gyms avaliable),so please wait patiently,there'll be a longer beta be released soon.

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
I love this hack, is awesome!
Now I am in Volcano Path and this is my team:
2411_FriAug013302pm_Pokemon Emerald_01.png

edit: why pidove is named Mamepato?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back