• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop
CSS by Achromatic

Regular Pokemon
This is basically what the bulk of the shop was before (and yes, it's all still free). Here is many Pokemon that I can breed for you, including IV spreads, natures, Hidden Abilities, and certain egg moves. Be aware that I still will not breed any of these for ultra specific IVs (Hidden Power types, 0 Speed IVs for Gyro Ball, etc), rare genders, shininess, or anything not currently listed for that Pokemon. The natures I am currently capable of breeding onto Pokemon are: Relaxed, Jolly, Timid, Lonely, Lax, Naive, Calm, Docile, Modest, Naughty, Impish, Adamant, Careful, Bold, and Hasty.

Spoiler:

BankBall Pokemon
Previously not offered in this shop, BankBall Pokemon are Pokemon that are in types of PokeBalls that are not available in Generation VI (and only in extremely limited amounts in Gen VII). The parents are caught on an older generation game and transferred via PokeBank and PokeTransporter to the current generations, where the babies will be born in that special PokeBall.

Spoiler:

EV Training
This is something I would occasionally do for people in the past, but is now officially available to all PokeCommunity users! This can be done for something I breed for you, or for a Pokemon you already own (very preferable if the thing you're sending me has no EVs already).

Wishlist
Sometimes in the spoiler tag below I will list a few things I would like to have. It is not required at all to have any of the things in the list in order to make use of this shop; my services are still completely free.

Spoiler:

Shop Owner Information

Nah:
-3DS Friend Code: 0619-4178-0907
-In Game Name(s): Elsa (ORAS), Stella (Sun/Moon)
-Timezone: GMT -4/US EDT (I live in New Jersey, USA)

Request Rules and Queue
When placing an order, you must include important information such as what Pokemon you're requesting, your FC+IGN, which generation we are trading in, preferred contact method (quoting, VMs, PMs), your timezone, etc. Please also include other information when applicable such as IV spreads, natures, nicknames, egg moves, etc (otherwise I won't breed for them). I am also implementing a request queue. At this time, I will only be accepting requests from 2 users at a time, and a maximum of 2 Pokemon per user. Y'know, so I'm not completely swamped with things to breed/train for people. The current status is below:

Current Requests Being Handled:

1)
2)

Special Thanks To
Hazjuro
Pukeamon
Cinderizer

Last edited:

LightBlast

I am fire. I am... death!
Years
Hey there. I can breed you a reckless Starly if you want. You can also tell me the prefered nature and IV spread.

I know it's not on your list but I really want an adamant perfect IV'd Slurpluff/Swirlix except Special Attack with hidden ability.

If it's not possible I will take an adamant Tyrunt with perfect IVs.

IGN: Helmi
FC-->Signature
Timezone Zone Centeral European Time
Availability: 01PM-11PM Weekends and Friday.
Prefered contact method: PM

Can't trade right now.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
-Gible with rough skin, outrage and iron head
- Jolly
-31/31/31/x/31/31 preffered
-no nickname
-0963-1145-3631 Ricky
-UK time available pretty much all the time
-PM

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I love free things

Female HA Impish Gligar
-31/31/31/x/31/31.
-Nicknamed BatWoman
-IGN is Ayuj and FC is 3582–9295–4013
-My Timezone is UTC +5:30 and I'll be available after the 8th.
- It would be fine if you quoted me or PMed me.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I love free things

Female HA Impish Gligar
-31/31/31/x/31/31.
-Nicknamed BatWoman
-IGN is Ayuj and FC is 3582–9295–4013
-My Timezone is UTC +5:30 and I'll be available after the 8th.
- It would be fine if you quoted me or PMed me.
I bred your BatWoman. When you're ready to pick her up, drop a post or message.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I bred your BatWoman. When you're ready to pick her up, drop a post or message.

I'll contact you tomorrow. I'll trade you IVed pokemon for that. Also I'll trade you a 6IVed Female Adamant Marrill named Easter Bunny with maxed EVs in HP and Atck along with four EVs in speed. Could you breed it's kid with Egg moves Belly Drum and Aqua Jet. It should have maxed IVs in HP, ATck, Def, Sp Def and Spd. If it's male could you name it Marriland and if it's a female name it the same thing as it's parent.

Thanks a bunch for this man. I"ll be bale to set the basis for my first ever competitive team because of you. I'll trade as many IVed pokemon as possible.

Years
Male Adamant Gligar HA
31/31/31/x/31/31
Nickname: Batman
3DS name is Halkyon. FC is in sig.
I'm available anytime all day unless something comes up. Just msg me and I will reply in 30 mins - 1 hr. If you want the timburr, I got one from wonder trade although it's just 3 IV and it doesnt have knock off. But I think you can work with that since you can just breed it and make a 6IV one right?

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
The shop is open for business again! finally I hope you don't mind me bumping this even though it hasn't had a post in more than a month, Kieran.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 3, 2021
Perfect IV Maril with Huge Power
IGN: Owen FC: 4527-8066-4789
Eastern Time, pretty much all day
Pm
In exchange for Charizardite X

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 6, 2014
I'd absolutely love a Phanphy w/ Ice Shard ^^

Nickname: Don't need one

Nature: Impish

IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (I think that's -SpA)

FC & IGN: 1091-8897-9059 - Aiden

TZ & Appropriate time of trade: Mountain Time, and I don't sleep so shoot me a PM and we can get 'er goin'.

Contact method: As just stated, PM or quote works. As long as it pops up.

Thank you sir, this is a grand thing you're doing.

EDIT: I just remembered I have like 600 BP, so if you want an ability capsule or three or whatever, let me know.

#DickBats

Oliver Queen
Years
Adamant Dratini with HA
IV's 31 in Attack, speed and HP
FC: 0275 - 8985 - 5713
IGN: Javier
Time zone: AST UTC-4 I don't sleep(i'm batman)
Contact method: Pm or qoute

And if its not much trouble, a HA Gligar just a random one.. Thanks!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Could I just have an ocean vivillion no need anything else special though
Yup, you can have that Ocean Vivillon. I already registered you in my friends list, so you just have to register me back and we can trade. You can see my FC and IGN in this post's postbit.

Would you be able to trade now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back