• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
A idea for the starters is to have a area for them somewhere, Maybe at your home or something as a Easter Egg.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
I have explain somewhere in this thread why I don't want to make it hard to find starters(like in your home).

IMPORTANT INFO : next release (no release date for the moment) will be with some modification (I've already test in another game. I just need to test the compatibility of all the patch) like new sprites + add eevee in the wild (pension bug) + traduction patch (french) + ...

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
I'm back!!!
For my next BIG DLC :
As a symbol, The game change his name to Pokémon Cloud White. the dev of this dlc is up to 80% (I just need to finish trainers and some special script). This update include :
-New Region called Mangan Island / Archipel Rouge
-For exotism, some text are in french to make like a traditionnal language
-A lot of weather
-New Mega evo and introduce the mega gems
-A story based on Kyogre - Groudon - Rayquaza
- Team Rocket is back with 2 evil team...
- World tournament and a lot of tournament
- some reference to Johto, liquid crystal, ...
- New TMs
- A bus and ferry station system
- Increase difficulty
- Trophy/ achievement system
- run inside
- HG/SS music
- new rival

If I found the time at the end of the month i release another dlc with another part of the region but is just an idea for the moment...

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Can you do an overhaul of how EV raining is done by chance? That'd be a great DLC idea. Allowing for a different way to EV train than the original method done from ruby and sapphire which carried into fire red and leaf green before the arrival of Emerald's EV reducing berries would make this a lot better overall. Also, no roaming legendaries, at least not how they have been handled prior to Gen 6. With X/Y they changed up roaming with how the legendary birds were encountered for example, making it so nature and IVs were not set in stone upon the first encounter. If all legendaries could be encountered out in the overworld it would eliminate that issue just as easily.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
I'm proud to say the game is 90% finish so the game is "playable" but I haven't finish the scenario and I need help for my world tournament. After that, I have less time now so the game will be finish (i hope) in 2 weeks.
For the moment I can show you another world map of the game (Inspired from the Japan)
(this is an old worldmap with a lot of bug since erased)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mopdqad9sxsw6yb/GreenYellowWhiteBlue_Island_Officiel.png?dl=0

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Well.. could you at least provide some basic tutorial on expanding the ROM?
You know.. i'm used to just patch and play, not expand, patch and play and some weird stuff..
The Hack sounds certainly interesting, no doubts.
(Although with the 721's patch out there, 493 feels weird, but i don't really care about that actually)

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Well.. could you at least provide some basic tutorial on expanding the ROM?
You know.. i'm used to just patch and play, not expand, patch and play and some weird stuff..
The Hack sounds certainly interesting, no doubts.
(Although with the 721's patch out there, 493 feels weird, but i don't really care about that actually)

That's why i'm working on the pokedex ; The objective : Add more than 20 new pokemons for the next release (archipelago mangan extension). After that, A lot of 721, 493, ... project have been started and never finished that's why my game is only a "493" (in the future a "51X") cause I want to finish all my project.
After that , I've added a tutorial about the expansion in my first post if you want.

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Important information : The beta is comming before the 02/09 cause after that I don't have a lot of time for the rom hacking.
SO : The game will be COMPLETE BUT far to be perfect because :
-I need someone to create the" CLOUD WHITE" for the titlescreen
- I need someone to expand the amount of overworld
-I have made some mistake when I 've add new pokemon to the dex
- The scenario is writen with a minimum of "special script" (I have minimize the applymovement, the pokemart aren't edited ,...) cause I prefer finish the game in a first time and , in the future, update these script to be more spectacular (but don't touch the scenario).

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
The update is released but in BETA cause the PWT isn't finish and some dialogue aren't finish. If you found some bugs please pm me. Thanks and have fun!

PS : I'm working on a secret project for a future (very far future) release but the priority is to correct all the errors of this update.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Because it's actualy new-full fleshed hack with new region etc. you should make new thread in Progressing Hacks sub-forum.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 31, 2017
Hi, I do wonder why everytime when my Gible evolving, it will just stop and showing ?. to me. I don't really get what its means. and how actually to mega evolve my pokemon?

Thanks

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Hi, I do wonder why everytime when my Gible evolving, it will just stop and showing ?. to me. I don't really get what its means. and how actually to mega evolve my pokemon?

Thanks

Mega Evo had been change to a new system with mega gem. So garchomp can mega evolve but with these gem. You can obtain these gems inthe new archipelago.

For the bug, please tell me your emulator, the level of gible and try to evolve you pokemon without touch any button and without fast forward or another accelerator. And tell me if you can evolve another pokemon.
Normally, your gible evolve at lvl 24 into gabite.
I've tested the evolve (i can show you a picture) and i haven't found this problem

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 31, 2017
The emulator i use was Myboy free (android). No, I didn't touch any button, neither fast forward nor normal speed it doesn't evolve.
I've a charmander, its evolution flow was correct. 16>charmeleon 36>charizard
Yes, gible first evolve in lv24. From lv24, it tried to evolve at each level, 25, 26, i had even tried lv27. Yet, same thing happen.

The screenshot below is catch right after its evolution stop.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
The emulator i use was Myboy free (android). No, I didn't touch any button, neither fast forward nor normal speed it doesn't evolve.
I've a charmander, its evolution flow was correct. 16>charmeleon 36>charizard
Yes, gible first evolve in lv24. From lv24, it tried to evolve at each level, 25, 26, i had even tried lv27. Yet, same thing happen.

The screenshot below is catch right after its evolution stop.

It isn't a bug, it's because Gible must be replacing some Pokemon of Johto or Hoenn and you don't have the National Dex.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 31, 2017
It isn't a bug, it's because Gible must be replacing some Pokemon of Johto or Hoenn and you don't have the National Dex.

Ic, anyway, thanks for the info. Probably I got to give up on gible ;-;

Back