• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Project Kanto Reformation-Gen 7 Pokemon added!

Should I add Mega Evolution to this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
wow what a great!
those screenshots got amazed me.

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
Years
Hi guys,
I'm closing this project because I don't have time and lack of interest.
Maybe if enough people want this project revived I'll start again. But I'm giving up for now.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Hmmm... All I see in the First post was the update in Thanksgiving... Does this mean, you just revived it? Or you already had progress while this thread was closed?

Also, I like your Idea of gyms, but then again, how will you completely give every gym a role/whatsoever, also what about the Elite Four?

Bobsomeness

Pure Bobsomeness
Years
Hmmm... All I see in the First post was the update in Thanksgiving... Does this mean, you just revived it? Or you already had progress while this thread was closed?

Also, I like your Idea of gyms, but then again, how will you completely give every gym a role/whatsoever, also what about the Elite Four?

To answer your first question, that update was before I closed the thread. So, yes, I just revived it.
Each gym will be based off battle styles. Here's what I'm thinking so far:
Brock: Entry Hazards
Misty: Status
Lt. Surge: Stat increases
Erika: Leeching Moves
I don't want to give away too much though.
As for the Elite Four, they will be as follows:
Lorelei: Stall
Bruno: Physical Sweepers
Agatha: Special Sweepers
Lance: Hyper Offense
Champion: Mixed Team
Hope this answers your question :)

Back