• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

chest melons

Spiff

love child
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 30, 2023
boobs, aren't they great. they make great cushions, are useful arm rests, and are a good place to store your cell phone in a pinch. also, they can feed a newborn infant. beautiful

so pokecommunity, what do you think of boobs? if you have em, are you happy with them? if you don't, what do you think they're like?

it's okay just let it happen

Last edited by a moderator:

srinator

We were literally discussing this on the server, Damn ninja

But Yh, they are comfy

Lucid

Spiff might not of been the hero we wanted, but he was the one we needed all along...

I have big boobs, depending on the bra., they're either a DD or DDD. They're okay, but I have a lot of back problems and clothes don't always fit right. My posture is awful.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I have big boobs but I like my ass more. If you want to get to my heart you will pay special attention to the booty

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Hopefully when I either start hormones or skip right past that and just get the full-on titty implants, I'll be around a C cup. Maybe start off with hormones and if they're still not at the right size, then I'll move on up to a satisfactory size. Basically, just until they're big enough that I can feel the back strain but small enough to make the strain worth it.

With my current income I can only afford flea market pork bun implants, but hopefully that will change within the next couple of years :)

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

someone ninja'd me fixing the misspelling of melons in the thread title :<

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
so this thread reaffirmed the thought that only mallory (I'm guessing) and I have actually seen another woman's boob in the flesh

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Hopefully when I either start hormones or skip right past that and just get the full-on titty implants, I'll be around a C cup. Maybe start off with hormones and if they're still not at the right size, then I'll move on up to a satisfactory size.

If you get to Cs on hormones alone then you are God

Back