• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Searching for a larvitar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 18, 2021
I'm a sword player looking for a Larvitar. I'm prepared to trade a level 20 Deino, but I'm open if someone has a different request.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 18, 2021
Another user and I were able to work out a trade, but thank you. However, I read your page and I do want to ask if I could trade you a Turtonator for a Drampa as well as a Jangmo-o for a Goomy? Those are the corresponding Pokémon for those trades, correct?

Years
Sure can. I'll start breeding those in a couple minutes. Just for clarity's sake: it's your turtonator for my drampa and your jangmo-o for my Goomy right?
Sometimes people list them the other way round and things can get confusing =p

Edit: oh wait your OP says you're a sword player so my Drampa and Goomy it is.

Edit 2: Have a Drampa and Goomy ready now. The goomy decided to inherit HA (couldn't find one without HA in my boxes =p) so that's an added bonus I guess, should you care about that.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 18, 2021
Awesome! I have the Turtonator and the Jangmo-o ready as well, so I'm ready to trade whenever you are. The Turtonator will be holding a pearl.

Years
If you're still here and have to time to trade, I'll hop on Shield to get this trade done.

Edit: guess I missed you then.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 18, 2021
I wish there was a better notification system for this, I can never seem to check it at the right time. If you're still around, I can trade now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back