• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Vortex

motb777

Spriter
Years
Team Vortex ®

create2.png

Introduction

Hello. I am motb777. I am making Pokemon Blue Lake, a ROM Hack based on Leaf Green. So far I can sprite, map, text edit, script, storyline. I am looking for some fellow hackers to assist in this hack because I simply can't make it alone (tried before and failed). I am decided to make it a perfect hack.

Application Form
This is the application form if you want to apply for job:
Spoiler:

Jobs Available
I can only sprite and map so I need:
Spoiler:

Features
Here's a list of the features to be implemented:
Spoiler:

And that's all.

Last edited:

iLoveHate

Hmmmmmm.... :D
Years
Position you want to apply: Scripter. Though im not proffessional
Proof of work: (screenshots, sprites, etc.) I will Pm you about that i dont want that other people can steal it for their apply.
Why you want to join this team? (practice, for fun, etc.): Hmm, good question. Haha practice ofc and Fun is always something that is needed.
Timezone:
UTC/GMT +2 hours~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Current Time zone
CEST - Central European Summer Time~~~~~~ Current Time zone
UTC/GMT +1 hour~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~standard time zone.
Btw, i live in The Netherlands
Contact:Hmm, i got MSN,Skype,Facebook if needed. If you prefer something else just say to me and i will dwnld it. ^^
I prefer skype cuz you can have group chats forever instead of making each day a new group chat. I cant talk english very well btw haha.

Things you might know (and have to deal with :p): Im not a huge fan of fakemon, i know you like spriting. I saw a voting poll and the result was more then 60% didnt like fakemon. I would love to participate in the making of the storyline.
I just read you want a pickachu that follows you, but i really want that aswell but im not sure it's scripting work or ASM cuz so far as i know it has something to do with a engine blablabla.

I didnt dare to apply to a team so far cuz i thought i need to improve my skills first. Now i think im ready to help with a hack.

I hope to hear from you and join tha team ^^

Btw, easter eggs is a Great idea!

motb777

Spriter
Years
Position you want to apply: Scripter. Though im not proffessional
Proof of work: (screenshots, sprites, etc.) I will Pm you about that i dont want that other people can steal it for their apply.
Why you want to join this team? (practice, for fun, etc.): Hmm, good question. Haha practice ofc and Fun is always something that is needed.
Timezone:
UTC/GMT +2 hours~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Current Time zone
CEST - Central European Summer Time~~~~~~ Current Time zone
UTC/GMT +1 hour~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~standard time zone.
Btw, i live in The Netherlands
Contact:Hmm, i got MSN,Skype,Facebook if needed. If you prefer something else just say to me and i will dwnld it. ^^
I prefer skype cuz you can have group chats forever instead of making each day a new group chat. I cant talk english very well btw haha.

Things you might know (and have to deal with :p): Im not a huge fan of fakemon, i know you like spriting. I saw a voting poll and the result was more then 60% didnt like fakemon. I would love to participate in the making of the storyline.
I just read you want a pickachu that follows you, but i really want that aswell but im not sure it's scripting work or ASM cuz so far as i know it has something to do with a engine blablabla.

I didnt dare to apply to a team so far cuz i thought i need to improve my skills first. Now i think im ready to help with a hack.

I hope to hear from you and join tha team ^^

Btw, easter eggs is a Great idea!

We have the same timezone (I live in Greece) and since you are the 1st to post and I need a scripter...
Spoiler:

Do you know the givepokemon, giveitem and givegg commands?
Because we'll need them.

iLoveHate

Years
Hmm let me see:

Givepokemon:
Spoiler:

This should do it. There may be a mistake cuz i just made this script here and not in XSE and this message screen is a little to small to see the script.
Giveegg is almost the same and giveitem works a little bit different: you have to use MSG_OBTAIN or MSG_FIND.

Need more proof? say to me and i will make it ^^.

Btw, i used pickachu in this script cuz you wanted pickachu as starter and i played your hack for a while and i think there has to be a lot of scripted be done ^^.

motb777

Spriter
Years
Anyone else to apply?

Jobs Available
I can only sprite and map so I need:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2012
Position you want to apply:Sprite inserter and Mapper
Proof of work: Ugh really i need the tiles first and i know how to find free space i can replace a caterpie with an arceus without messing it up i use B/W sprites and i edit there positions using advanced sprite position editor
Why you want to join this team? (practice, for fun, etc.):
for fun
Timezone: USA

motb777

Spriter
Years
Position you want to apply:Sprite inserter and Mapper
Proof of work: Ugh really i need the tiles first and i know how to find free space i can replace a caterpie with an arceus without messing it up i use B/W sprites and i edit there positions using advanced sprite position editor
Why you want to join this team? (practice, for fun, etc.):
for fun
Timezone: USA

Do you have a facebook account?
Also can you insert tiles in the game (grass,houses etc...) as well?

And UPDATE: I won't put fakemons in the game (I will insert fusions) ;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2012
Yah i can but someone needs to change the palletes plus i need the tiles and my facebook is mhosilver i can also insert OW and my msn is [email protected]
I use free space in the game i know icons not needed and i have some B/W icons from a project

iLoveHate

Years
WElcome Hassan! But guys we all should have skype its easier talking cuz we always can be a group chat even when some1 logged off ^^

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Position you want to apply: OW Spriter
Proof of work: (click on it)
Why you want to join this team? (practice, for fun, etc.): I am very interested in tiling, but nobody had the patience to TeamView/Demonstrate (Live, not written tutorial) to me. I am more of a visual and slow learner.
Timezone: UTC +8
Contact: Xat.com/PinkishPurple (On unless there is appointment) PM/VM.

Note: I am a new spriter, so I have loads to learn. I follow the structure of other sprites, so I'd appreciate if you hire another OW Spriter (A more experienced one, like 0shawott or Mikachu)

Last edited:

motb777

Spriter
Years
:Latias: hm........LeafGreen? Not FR?

HardCoe $.$

Yes, I wanted to do something different and hack LG not FR. :)
Btw, are you just a commenter or do you want to apply??

Position you want to apply: OW Spriter
Proof of work: (click on it)
Why you want to join this team? (practice, for fun, etc.): I am very interested in tiling, but nobody had the patience to TeamView/Demonstrate (Live, not written tutorial) to me. I am more of a visual and slow learner.
Contact: Xat.com/PinkishPurple (On unless there is appointment) PM/VM.

Note: I am a new spriter, so I have loads to learn. I follow the structure of other sprites, so I'd appreciate if you hire another OW Spriter (A more experienced one, like 0shawott or Mikachu)

Ok, you're officially disqualified HIRED!
May I PM you the Hero sprites so you can make some OWs?

Last edited:

iLoveHate

Years
Awesome another member. Hai therePinkish purple!
I can do tile inserting a lil bit but not very good cuz if i do it it will be in default colours, if i change the colours of that pallette everything changes of colours in that palette ^^ i can show you our pokecenter i inserted to the game ^^. We will make a Skype group chat with us 4 (no need to talk in that chat i dont like that either cuz i su*k at speaking english) So we can be up to date ^^

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Alright. PM/VM Me the character and also inform me when you created the group. If you need a banner, do tell me and I will get to Mavy42. I am aiming to get a certificate from him :)

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
tiles.... Isk if PokemonMasters is game for it. He is my best friend and also pne of the netter tiler that i know

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2012
Grr

Its Hasan and i can map for you not just insert sprite also is there a main legendary plus i might be able to hack title screen

Don't forget Weasley Fg tiles there good

Last edited:

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
Position you want to apply: Spriter, Text Editor, Title Screen Changer, I can also insert Pokemon..... , Textbox Editor if needed!
Proof of work:

600659_396478930399035_1428034699_n.jpg

577682_396478863732375_1824357123_n.jpg

2ndfusion.png

firstfusion.png

suicune-raikourecolorgoodah.png

zorua-riolurecolorgoodah.png

Pokemon-FireRedCLean.png

Why you want to join this team?: Practice and for fun!

Proof for trainer spriting coming soon! The titlescreen is like that because it's my first! I have created more cool title screens!

Last edited:

motb777

Spriter
Years
Position you want to apply: Spriter, Text Editor, Title Screen Changer, I can also insert Pokemon..... , Textbox Editor if needed!
Proof of work:

600659_396478930399035_1428034699_n.jpg

577682_396478863732375_1824357123_n.jpg

2ndfusion.png

firstfusion.png

suicune-raikourecolorgoodah.png

zorua-riolurecolorgoodah.png

Pokemon-FireRedCLean.png

Why you want to join this team?: Practice and for fun!

Proof for trainer spriting coming soon! The titlescreen is like that because it's my first! I have created more cool title screens!

Hello! Nice to meet you! :)
It's cool to have a fellow spriter in the team (been spriting for 4 years)!
What I especially need from you is Trainer Sprites, Titlescreens (can you insert them too?), and can you crop some of my sprites to 64x64?
Do you have skype? If not you will have to make one. Not for videocalls, just normal texting.

Oh btw,
Spoiler:

Back