• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Monster Art Online (OOC)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hey, I have a question - when you meet with Mr. Pokemon, he's supposed to give you a pokemon egg, right? And if you've spoken with the mayor, she's supposed to give you a pokegear if you give her the egg, right?

Sooo if you return to Mr. Pokemon, can he give you the pokedex, or, does he only give it to you if you've hadn't spoken with the mayor?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
He only gives the pokédex to you if you did not speak with the mayor, take the egg from him to the mayor and then return to him. You can't have both.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Aw, that sucks~ Oh well, Lux will be happy with a pokegear regardless~ <3

Actually, not that she needed a pokedex the more I think about it anyway~

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
@ jason - Nice! Glad to see you posting also. Fast paced :3 but it's good to not linger here in the starting areas for too long methinks. Maybe you can interact with Lux if you want?

Well another part of it is Jason's ADHD. he can't stand being idle, so he just keeps going. I did skip doing the battles simply because it really is one or two hits. I was thinking I'd throw in an NPC trainer battle to make Jercio need to stop for a while, but I decided I'd let that happen later. With the second part, sure, but one question which one is Lux?

Ok fine two questions: Anyone else know Lux from LoL? And if you do then I'd like to hear who you play and what naught, but not here so we can stay on topic mostly.

------------------

EDIT: Oh and for anyone who wants one I can make overworld sprites for characters. I used to do it a lot more, and now I'm getting back into the hobby.

EDIT 2: RHCP I was just wondering Tyrogue doesn't learn any moves by level up, so I was hoping you might be able to tell me when/where I may procure some TMs.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Well another part of it is Jason's ADHD. he can't stand being idle, so he just keeps going. I did skip doing the battles simply because it really is one or two hits. I was thinking I'd throw in an NPC trainer battle to make Jercio need to stop for a while, but I decided I'd let that happen later. With the second part, sure, but one question which one is Lux?

Ok fine two questions: Anyone else know Lux from LoL? And if you do then I'd like to hear who you play and what naught, but not here so we can stay on topic mostly.

------------------

EDIT: Oh and for anyone who wants one I can make overworld sprites for characters. I used to do it a lot more, and now I'm getting back into the hobby.

EDIT 2: RHCP I was just wondering Tyrogue doesn't learn any moves by level up, so I was hoping you might be able to tell me when/where I may procure some TMs.
Makes sense :] Lux is Miss Doronjo's character.

I don't know Lux from LoL.

Neat, perhaps some would like their character sprited. You could try with Krissu if you want.

Read the Violet City post and you will find that Falkner gives you a TM if you win to him and also the master Sage in the Sprout Tower I think?

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Ok, I promise I'll be working on a post sometime today. Sorry for any delays... :x

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
me and retro are going so sloooow whoops haha. we'll joint post the next one so we can speed up the process~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
- spitsoutmilk -

KATHARINA! Oh you, Shawn. <3

Lol, me, Claire and Fuyu should maybe do something like that too, Maddy :p Fuyu and I havent' even reached Mr Pokémon yet. Though it actually isn't the speed of posting or progressing that matters to me. It's that it's enjoyable along the way! I just didn't realize when I posted the area info that everyone would start in Route 29, but then again, who'd miss out on a pokédex/pokégear?

Am I the only one getting the pokédex instead of the pokégear, btw? (which means, speak to Mr Pokémon first and mayor next and then get back to Mr Pokémon)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Jason is a long time pokemon pro he knows pretty much everything he needs to. I do as well and thats why.

Yeah, that's why I thought of getting the PokéGear first as well xD But then I found it a bit frustrating that she could only check stats on her pokémon (pretty much what you can check in the old games from your menu) and not additional interesting info or area info or such. So I'll be getting the pokédex. Unless Krissu badly changes her mind when she sees Ange with her pokégear and haul back to Cherrygrove to get the mayor quest after all xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Birdie got a pokedex, Fara got the pokegear AND the pokedex (sneaky like thing XD)

Uh, she did? How? I need to read that post more carefully.

EDIT: Aha. Well, that wasn't supposed to be mechanically possible :p But I guess what the hell. I might just make the game punish Fara by sending some unpleasantness her way some time soon instead... ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
She stole it from Mr Pokemon though if that's out of the question, I'm sure we can ask Retro to change it and ill just edit the post

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Nah, I like creativity xD It might just be a wee bit unfair to us other players, or worse: inspire someone else to do the same. But I do think we should think outside the box for a bit in MAO, so. Oh, now I got a fun idea of what to do about it ;) do keep it, Fara. Do that.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I apologize, I should've ran it passed you first RHCP. I can easily have Maddy edit it out if it is in any way a problem but I felt it fit to Fara's personality to do some thievery.

To how she did it she went on the Pokegear quest and Maddy's character Birdie went on the Pokedex quest but they did the quests together. Then she sneakily stole one of the Pokedexes Mr. Pokemon just had laying around when he was preoccupied.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I just didn't know you can improvise that you can -somehow- get both. D=

No need to be jealous, retribution will follow. If you take liberties and improvise in areas or on quests, I will counter it appropriately at an appropriate point of time.

No need to edit posts, no need to argue. I do not feel like repeating myself again so let's drop this now. :3 I will likely post tomorrow, sorry for the delay.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hey now, I'm not the jealous type~ ;__;

Actually, this might be quite interesting for a story line; remember on season 2 of SAO,

[and before you read any further, this is the end spoilers of the second season of SAO, sooo don't read on if you don't want them. ;;]

where Kirito somehow got the highest administrative level in the game, even though he was facing the guy who actually made the game? So, what I'm thinking is, perhaps there is some deeper mystery at work here - like a higher operation is behind the scenes; more so than the creator of the game.

It's kind of ironic, isn't it? The creater of the game is trapped by his own success and he doesn't even know it.

Eh... this sounded better in my head. xD I'm sorry, I'm getting way into this, and it forced me to sorta... ramble. xD

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
I'll be posting today. :/ I had to miss school today because I was sick.

Back